bigpump3 is offline New Member

Need Help Fast: Trying to start Cycle ASAP

First, Ill start off with some basics.
    Weight: 145
    Height: 5' 10"
    Bench (Max): 185
    Sports Played: Football/Baseball

Ok. I am trying to get on a 12-14 wk. cycle in between football and baseball season. I was thinking about:

Wk. 1-4: Testosterone Cypionate /400- 500 mg
    Deca /200 - 400 mg
    D-Bol/35 mg/day
    Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

Wk. 5-10: Testosterone Cypionate /400- 500 mg
    Deca/200 - 400 mg
    Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

Wk. 11: Testosterone Cypionate/400- 500 mg
    Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

Wk. 12-13: Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

Wk. 14-16: Clomid Therapy
    Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

Any critiquing to that would be helpful. (also any advice necessary) I have done weeks of research and think that that would be the best, but i would like to take Tren Ace instead of Deca. Does anyone have any recommended dosages? Also, can anyone confirm that this is a good cycle for me?

Finally, since i am not 18 yet, I dont want my parents to know i am taking it.
    1. Is blood work necessary?
    2. When i get a physical will it show up i am on steroids ?
    3. Is there anything else i will need to do for PCT?

Thank you to all the advice i receive.
    BigPump3

bbuff is offline New Member
    If your not 18 yet your not supposed to be posting on this board.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    your not old enough to post on the board yet.. you shouldnt even be considering steroids yet.. your not even done growing yet and produce tons of natty test at your age.. next your trying to hide it from your parents.. you should def wait bro.. and even if we looked past all that a first cycle should be test only so you can see how you react to the side effects.. and tren is definately a no-no for a first cycle.. hopefully you make the best decision for you and stay natural for a few years

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's a well conceived plan which illustrates some good studying and preparation...good job!
    Sadly, steroids are not for the underdeveloped teenage body, and can be counter-productive in a variety of ways...I'd recommend visiting our sister sight (SteroidAbuse.com) to better understand why.

On the positive side, your preparation indicates an actual willingness to learn something rather than a haphazard approach. So take time to learn how your natural Test can take you a lot further than the above listed stats by visiting our Diet, Supplement, and Workout forums which will help you realize your genetic potential.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thank you for the replies. however, i am dedicated to playing college sports at a big time school and only have one more year to do it. I will turn 18 in 3 months and am already decided on taking steroids . i would like some help as to the safest ways to take it though so i dont mess up my body more then i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpump3 View Post
    Thank you for the replies. however, i am dedicated to playing college sports at a big time school and only have one more year to do it. I will turn 18 in 3 months and am already decided on taking steroids. i would like some help as to the safest ways to take it though so i dont mess up my body more then i have to.
    i was going to agree with magic until i read this. this shows your ignorants, at 17 u can do just as good without steroids if not better. plus lets say you do get bigger and stonger faster, you have not develope the tendons and legament to suport the muscle gains. so you will most likely just hurt yourself and not be able to play any sports. take the advice you are being giving because i was one of those people that decided i was ready way to early and hurt myself.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpump3 View Post
    Thank you for the replies. however, i am dedicated to playing college sports at a big time school and only have one more year to do it. I will turn 18 in 3 months and am already decided on taking steroids. i would like some help as to the safest ways to take it though so i dont mess up my body more then i have to.
    did you read the part where steroids can cause your growth plates to close early and will stunt your height??

and we'll see you in 3 months..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

would HGH be better?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    You have all the hormones you need already bro. Just need the cals and a good training regimen. Look around the diet and training forums.

*Double Post*

Also, if you must take something try some Myogenx or T-bomb II or some kind of NATURAL test booster. I think a lot of these are more effective on guys who are producing more to begin with (young guys like you).

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You did do some good research better than most,and here comes the but. But your body is not ready for gear just yet .Stay natural eat eat eat lift lift, and in a few years more knowlage you will be ready to make a better decision on your future.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    dude ur 17 yrs old, 145lbs at a height of 5 10... u have no right even considering steroids ... i can't believe you are even pondering this... 145 lbs?!... how about you try eating and working out first... ull be producing the most testosterone your body will ever produce from now until about 2 years from now... 145lbs?!... wow i can't even get into this before i get suspended again...

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    Better listen to these guys, they been there, done that, and got tha shirt.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    dude ur 17 yrs old, 145lbs at a height of 5 10... u have no right even considering steroids... i can't believe you are even pondering this... 145 lbs?!... how about you try eating and working out first... ull be producing the most testosterone your body will ever produce from now until about 2 years from now... 145lbs?!... wow i can't even get into this before i get suspended again...
    I couldn't agree more. Another youngster trying to use gear to compensate from a horrible diet, most likely.

Thread Information