JasonR is offline Member

Sustanon 250 vs test e

Guys, I found a sick deal on some Sust250 pharma grade amps, I want to use that deal to get like 100-200 amps for future cycles, but I keep hearing things about unstable blood levels with it..

I want to use Sust 250@ an amp a week possibly with some Tren , 250mg is more than enough, im no bodybuilder... Can it be shot once a week with stable blood levels ?
    If its gonna mess me up, then no thanks.. ill stick to the E despite the great price.

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    I have done Sust numerous times and most of friends are always on it. I or they have never had any problems. I find I get more water and acne with test e though. And everyone that I know would agree with that. If your looking for a low dose than do a shot every 5 days. You will get better results than once a week. Also you should look for a something different than Fina. That's some strong shit with potential sides you won't want. It sounds like your not looking to become a body builder than try something a little more forgiving. Trust Me

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks for your concern ! I'll sure see if I can get Tbol again.. I tried it before and it was very nice...

So just shot an amp every 5 days for about 2,5-3 months, thats how you would do it ?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    well considering what you think a sick deal is and what ur really getting them for... i would say go for it... sust EQ, and deca are my favorite long acting sauces.... ive never used anything but sust and prop for test in my cycles...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    Thanks for your concern ! I'll sure see if I can get Tbol again.. I tried it before and it was very nice...

So just shot an amp every 5 days for about 2,5-3 months, thats how you would do it ?
    i would strech it out to every three days as a max on the sust... but it seems people have differing opinions on this subject... ive experiment with sust with multiple injection intervals and i find that EOD or ED is best....

JasonR is offline Member
    Its weird because Sustanon was made for HRT patients to be shot once a month ... so are you sure i should not stick it E5D ?
    I could load every amp to 3 80mg preloaded syringes and just go mon\wed\fri but its just more annoying work.. is it really necessary ?

Its weird because Sustanon was made for HRT patients to be shot once a month ... so are you sure i should not stick it E5D ?
    I could load every amp to 3 80mg preloaded syringes and just go mon\wed\fri but its just more annoying work.. is it really necessary ?
    hey bro if it working for ya then stick with it... if you wana see the debate on the subject search my posts it should be at the top somewhere... u will have a "mild" influx in your test levels during those 5 day intervals and could cause adverse sides such as acne, and more water weight, but as i said if it's working for you and you like what you see stay with it....

JasonR is offline Member
    Thanks man, i'll search ur posts.

eliteforce is offline Member
    sustanon -good for sex drive .. test e-good for BBing .. for me sust gives way more water, gyno and test e a much better physic when stacked with an oral or deca .. i would always use test e over sustanon.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Some friends of mine experienced that sust made their bf drop down. If you're an athlete I would consider this advantage over Test E
    CL

DrBell is offline Junior Member

test e, sust, test prop compared

I read that test prop is really the only one that will allow every 5 days because it is the longest ester. Is that true? Test prop is really the only kind you can make with synovex too right? Not trying to but this will help answer questions he has about lenth of ester and half lifes of each. Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bellmk858pf39t View Post
    I read that test prop is really the only one that will allow every 5 days because it is the longest ester. Is that true? Test prop is really the only kind you can make with synovex too right? Not trying to but this will help answer questions he has about lenth of ester and half lifes of each. Thanks
    That just couldn't be more wrong.

Big
    Guys, I found a sick deal on some Sust250 pharma grade amps, I want to use that deal to get like 100-200 amps for future cycles, but I keep hearing things about unstable blood levels with it..

I want to use Sust 250@ an amp a week possibly with some Tren , 250mg is more than enough, im no bodybuilder... Can it be shot once a week with stable blood levels ?
    If its gonna mess me up, then no thanks.. ill stick to the E despite the great price.
    I like sust, but when I first ran it I shot twice a week and had more acne than when I have run it eod. This doesn't seem to affect some though, I've read of some shooting once a week with reportedly good results.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    prop is short esther it should be shot ed or at least eod.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Its weird because Sustanon was made for HRT patients to be shot once a month.
    True but things are often used in ways other than those intended. For example, the SUV is made for sports, utilities and off-road driving...but check a parking lot anywhere.

Sust and long ester gears work well for single shot, long-term interval medical usage, but not when used by bb'ers. Go shorter, at least every 3.5 days.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    I like sust, but when I first ran it I shot twice a week and had more acne than when I have run it eod. This doesn't seem to affect some though, I've read of some shooting once a week with reportedly good results.
    I've shot sust once a week for my first two cycles and the gains were crazy.All the talk about eod use seems nuts for me cause my body takes to this particular drug so well.But maybe I'll try it anyway

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    I've shot sust once a week for my first two cycles and the gains were crazy.All the talk about eod use seems nuts for me cause my body takes to this particular drug so well.But maybe I'll try it anyway
    My gains were no different eod, just less acne.

JasonR is offline Member
    After researching a bit on the subject, I found this
    how often to inject

Best discussion on the sust250 controversy...

I got bad info?

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    That just couldn't be more wrong.
    Ima******ger,
    Not trying to get into a pissing match with you. I'm just pointing out that in the drug profiles I've studied on b a s s k i l l e r it states that the test prop has a longer ester wich allows it to have a longer half life and will be longer acting and the test e is shorter wich will fluxuate if you don't keep your levels up by injecting eod. It later states on the same page that prop is a short acting ester and acts withing 24hrs. It is conflicting. The sust 250 is a blend so you get the short and long esters and needs injecting more frequently that that of the prop. Where is my logic wrong or is the information I have read wrong. I'm here to learn not to argue. You know more about these drugs than I do so please enlighten me. Teach me what I'm not understanding please.
    Thanks

Sorry for putting wrong info into this thread. I will read more on test before interjecting in the future and thanks to the mods for keeping the knowledge on this site clean.

Big
    Ima******ger,
    Not trying to get into a pissing match with you. I'm just pointing out that in the drug profiles I've studied on b a s s k i l l e r it states that the test prop has a longer ester wich allows it to have a longer half life and will be longer acting and the test e is shorter wich will fluxuate if you don't keep your levels up by injecting eod. It later states on the same page that prop is a short acting ester and acts withing 24hrs. It is conflicting. The sust 250 is a blend so you get the short and long esters and needs injecting more frequently that that of the prop. Where is my logic wrong or is the information I have read wrong. I'm here to learn not to argue. You know more about these drugs than I do so please enlighten me. Teach me what I'm not understanding please.
    Thanks

Sorry for putting wrong info into this thread. I will read more on test before interjecting in the future and thanks to the mods for keeping the knowledge on this site clean.
    That's cool bro, I didn't mean to come on too harsh, but most of my advice is based on years of experience and not just things I've read. I love test prop but shoot it every day, sust contains prop plus longer esters so I shoot it every other day, and test e is the longest of the 3 and although it could be shot once a week, I recommend shooting it twice a week for more stable levels. It is the prop in the sust that makes eod injections more desirable, if not for the short prop in the mix you could space the injections further apart, if that makes sense.

10-4 I understand.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    so sust was designed to be shot once a month for hrt? so you can do 8mls @ 250mg per ml on the first day of the first month then on the 1st of the 2nd month etc

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder View Post
    so sust was designed to be shot once a month for hrt? so you can do 8mls @ 250mg per ml on the first day of the first month then on the 1st of the 2nd month etc
    i would not listen to this advice, thats my advice

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    Have done sust once a week for 10 weeks with no sides , good stength and got ripped . Did not run any pct blood checked out ok after 2 months . Sust 250 is yummy no matter how often you take it
    Last edited by JuicedUpCanuk; 11-28-2007 at 09:56 PM.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    agreed^

fdrx7man is offline Member

thats pretty pointless to take it that way for any type of results to be seen.. avoid that advice..

hauss man is offline Member
    i would shoot it twice a week

sust only contains 30mg of prop per ml, so unless you dont mind shooting more often then stick with every 3.5 days and you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    i wouldnt do that either! im just speaking theoreticaly

if sust is supposed to be shot once a month, and you took a larger than normal dose once a month your hormones shouldnt be fluctuating all over the place because of the release times of the esters. for example

Testosterone propionate becomes active then as its leaving your system
    testosterone phenylpropionate is becoming active and so on

Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    thats pretty pointless to take it that way for any type of results to be seen.. avoid that advice..
    have you done it? do you know anybody thats done it?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i wouldnt do that either! im just speaking theoreticaly

if sust is supposed to be shot once a month, and you took a larger than normal dose once a month your hormones shouldnt be fluctuating all over the place because of the release times of the esters. for example

Testosterone propionate becomes active then as its leaving your system
    testosterone phenylpropionate is becoming active and so on
    you would have a massive spike and high levels for 14days and dramatic drop off, you want to keep your levels as stable as possible, more frequent shots is generally a way to stop peaks and lows. we are doing this for bodybuilding purposes not HRT
    Last edited by auslifta; 11-29-2007 at 08:58 AM. Reason: spelling

blue-runner is offline New Member

Sus does have longer half life then the test E thanks to the decanoate ester. i do recommend though to go for at least twice per week with any test.

Second2None is offline Banned
    WOW whats up bro

fdrx7man is offline Member
    have you done it? do you know anybody thats done it?
    no and yes, my buddy did it and got like 2 pounds, and didnt know why..

topnotch is offline Member
    jason, what is your goals for this cycle? what are you trying to achieve...i see you said your not a bodybuilder and by the picture i'm assuming maybe a track athlete..so what are you wanting to accomplish etc?

Thread Information