MRRoboto is offline Associate Member

Smile Second Cycle Advice Please

Ok, so I'm going to start my second cycle soon.
    1-15 TestCyp @ 500-750mg wk
    1-13 Deca @ 400-600mg wk
    1-5 Dbol @ 40-50mg day
    I have everything I need to follow Anthony Roberts PCT to the letter.
    I'm 6'2" tall currently wei***ng in at 190lbs and 33 years old. My first cycle was basically the same as above. I've been all natural for 9 months now. I forget the exact dosages, but I remember I was shooting about 3ml twice a week. As you can see, I've posted dosage ranges. I would greatly appreciate any help nailing down exact dosages on the Test and Deca.
    Also I'm unsure what I should use during cycle. Adex, Aromisin, Letro, Clomid or nothing?
    I had a very minor case of gyno 10 years ago (don't know why) that's completly unnoticable. Nips just the tinyest bit puffy. I had no idea what was happing to me at the time, but my nips were so sensitive for a couple weeks back then. I'm all ears guys and would love to here from some experienced bros out there.
    Last edited by MRRoboto; 12-08-2007 at 12:43 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    WOW, this was your first cycle? It's more indicative of a 4+ cycle, not a real get my feet wet first type of person, huh?
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by MRRoboto View Post
    Ok, so I'm going to start my second cycle soon.
    1-15 TestCyp @ 500-750mg wk
    1-13 Deca @ 400-600mg wk
    1-5 Dbol @ 40-50mg day DOABLE, BUT 4WKS WOULD BE SMOOTHER.
    I have everything I need to follow Anthony Roberts PCT to the letter.
    I'm 6'2" tall currently wei***ng in at 190lbs and 33 years old. My first cycle was basically the same as above. I've been all natural for 9 months now. I forget the exact dosages, but I remember I was shooting about 3ml twice a week. As you can see, I've posted dosage ranges. I would greatly appreciate any help nailing down exact dosages on the Test and Deca.
    BE PATIENT, RUN THE LOWER LIMIT OF EACH POSTED RANGE.

Also I'm unsure what I should use during cycle. Adex, Aromisin, Letro, Clomid or nothing?
    NOTHING, UNLESS YOU HAVE ESTRO SYMPTOMS. IF SO, FOR MINORS RUN LOW DOSE ADEX; FOR GYNO:

I had a very minor case of gyno 10 years ago (don't know why) that's completly unnoticable. Nips just the tinyest bit puffy. I had no idea what was happing to me at the time, but my nips were so sensitive for a couple weeks back then.
    IF YOU'D LIKE TO EXPERIMENT WITH THIS PRE-EXISTING GYNO, EXPLORE THE THERAPIES ABOVE, BUT BE SURE TO DO SO PRIOR TO CYCLING SO AS NOT TO HINDER GAINS AND TO BETTER EXAMINE RESPONSIVENESS.

I'm all ears guys and would love to here from some experienced bros out there.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with Magic and in all honesty at your height you could get to easily 200 naturally

topnotch is offline Member
    agree w/ both above...at 6'2" you should be above 190 especially after running that cycle previously...i'd say most importantly you need to post your diet up and get that worked on more than anything

bowser is offline Associate Member
    how long have you been training and what's your diet like?

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    Been training for three years. My diet is pretty average (not a BB) when off cycle. Although after everything I've learned here, I try to eat more in between meals. Nuts and rice and fish usually. I was 177lbs before my first cycle so I kept 13lbs from my first cycle.
    I've always been a hard gainer. As a kid, people thought something was wrong with me cause I was so skinny (6' 2" at 17yrs old and only 145lbs) but I never got the advice I needed because I didn't even know where to look.
    Maybe I could make some more gains without gear on a heavy diet. When I try I just seem to gain BF.
    I'm not a BB, just a regular guy trying to break a lifelong curse. Please don't hold it against me. I love the feeling when on cycle. The androgenic affects as well as the anabolic ones. I want a rounder, more masculine face, and I'm always finding myself in a personal energy crisis when off cycle. At my age I have nothing to lose as long as I use proper PCT. I don't expect to change any minds here. I'm gonna have to do what I feel is right for me. I truly respect and value all of your opinions, and I thank you for them.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    yeah, magic summarized it up pretty good. just keep eating. if your that lite, a little bf wont hurt. go high calorie high protein diet for a lil bit and see if you put some weight on before you start your cycle. you want to try and take a cycle when you are maxed out what you can do naturally

Thread Information