fdrx7man is offline Member

Buddy wants to take a cycle..

Ok so the guy i work out with wants to take some juice so he was talking to me about what i was taking and how I liked it etc..

his build is about like mine and he is 24, he has done a cycle in his past where he was using test c and deca at 250mg a week each. not too much as you can tell..

But he was asking me about buying some gear and i told him id help him etc, but then he was like I want to take what your getting..

I dont know if i feel comfortiable with him taking tren so early in cycles.. i mean it is his second.. but tren is a powerful one.. and hes my friend and all..

I explained it to him but he seems persistant on getting the strongest best etc..

Now I am not him so i cannot tell him he cannot take it.. I am more worried the fact should he take tren off the git go with test prop? would it really bother him or help him as much as it would a more seasoned user?

I was thinking if anything maybe some test e at 500mg a week, with deca at 300mg a week would be better.. even tho he likes the idea he wants to use tren a. so what do you guys suggest? is it alright for a newer user to use or should i try harder to steer him away from it till he gets at least one more cycle under his belt.

he wants to gain about 10-15pounds of lean mass while getting more definition which tren can def do! but i think test and deca can do it also..

help guys what you think as i dont want to steer my buddy wrong.. is it safe for him to use tren right now?

by the way if your wanting to do this, you want to do a bulk cycle first then a cutting cycle after correct? if that makes sense :-)

plus i mentioned dnp to him.. and he is persisitant on using it as well.. i might be able to strike a deal with him to talk him into deca and test e for now.. but im sure he will want to use some dnp on and off for the cycle to drop some fat.

i will tell him if hes going to do dnp to do it for about 10 days before the cycle then start injecting, but can you be on dnp and get the same effects while on cycle.. or should i advise him to wait till hes done with the cycle before taking more.. and i will stress to him to take only 200mg of it a day and go up to 400mg only on day 5-8 then go back down to 200mg.. i will watch him close over this.. i know a good deal but im by far an expert but he has my full backing when he is on anything.. dont want to mess over a buddy over stupidity.
    Last edited by fdrx7man; 02-02-2008 at 10:20 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You are apparently familiar with basic novice principles, hence the real problem here becomes the same one grade & high school children experience, namely "peer pressure". Thus, just as they have to decide so must you, "Are you going to acquiesce to the pressure or stand firm and do, in this case provide him with, what's right or wrong for his present neophyte status?"

I.E...Are you a man or a mouse?

No forum member can help you with this...sorry.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    If he doesn't know too much about gear get him Test E and Deca and tell him it is Test E and Tren ! :P

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^Agree with the above. NO tren yet. Get some experience. Then only maybe. Lots of prople don't get that they might be happy with the gains they get just off of the test, especially if they have never cycled before. I had one buddy that I had to prove that to. He was lean and wanted to gain ~10lbs lean muscle. He also wanted to do all sorts of chems, never having cycled before. I got him on 350 mg/wk test for 12 wks. He loved it and got everything he wanted. Results do depend on the individual, though.

Im positive he would get the gains from just Test E at 500mg a week, and if he throws deca in there he should most def reach his goals.. I am going to tell him tonight he can do tren if he must but I am seriosuly against it and i feel he should take test e and deca first before even messing with tren.

anyone got an idea bout the DNP tho.

Thread Information