ottslayer is offline New Member

30 Days of Leave

Back Story: August 22nd of 2007 I was hit by a mortar in Iraq and had to have abdominal surgery to repair my colon, take out my appendix, and I still carry a piece around in my left leg. After 7 months of not being able to work out I finally got back into it, and as soon as that happened my parachute semi-failed and was knocked unconcious on the drop zone for 5 minutes and drug for about 100 meters. I really need to get back in shape fast, as I'm looking to go on and do good things, but not much time left before it starts counting.
    Keep in mind I'm working about 14 hour days right now and then going to the gym after work, still nursing a pounding head, so it is a little amazing I'm staying up to get these questions out.

Goals: 12 minute 2 mile run, 90 pushups in 2 minutes, 90 situps in 2 minutes. Go from 200lbs to 180lbs.
    Current: 16 minute 2 mile run, 65 pushups in 2 minutes, 55 situps in 2 minutes (I have a footlong surgery scar on my stomach mind you.

For my head I was prescribed: DEXAMETHASONE (Decadron) 4mg Tab

I have 30 days of leave coming up and a membership back home in a gym lined up. Plan on Rucking (about 80lbs walking 4mph for 4 miles to 16 miles for those that don't know what rucking is) every other day, and on the days I don't ruck lift my entire body and run 20 min/ bike 20 min/ swim 20 min with Sundays off.

My body is already so destroyed from running around Baghdad for a year with 150lbs of gear that I'm not really worried to much about long term effects (I'm already set with a minimum of 45% disability when I get out of the Army).

I need a no-nonesense what can I take assessment to give me the most benefit in these 30 days. We will be having a pee test when we get back from leave, but they mainly only check for drugs like pot and coke. I however am also due for a bloodtest about 15 days from the time I get back from leave, but again they mainly check for things like Cholesterol, Infections, STD's, and the like. BUT I do need to come up clean if they do check. Keep in mind I have the prescription for DEXAMETHASONE (Decodron) 4mg Tab that will last through the first week of leave.

I'm Planning on taking 100grams of ISOPURE protein a day, naNO x9, about 10 grams of creatine, and a multi vitamin right now. I've really never looked into supplements and the like before as I've always been in excellent shape, but I'm having a ridiculously hard time coming back from this injury. It has already delayed me getting E-4 by 6.5 months and I would be going to the board this month for E-5 if I never got hurt, but I need to get my PT Score up to stellar or I'll keep getting passed up.

So If you feel like helping a Soldier, know full well I appreciate it and I will read every one of these responses. Many thanks.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    my advise is too stick to military approved substances...after all you have been through...it would suck to get a dishonorable discharge cuz of 30days worth of gear.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ottslayer View Post
    • Keep in mind I'm working about 14 hour days right now and then going to the gym after work, still nursing a pounding head
    • I have 30 days of leave coming up
    • Urine and blood test...checking cholesterol.

Many thanks.
    Based on your goal, "I really need to get back in shape fast", very specific exercise figures and times, and the above limiting criterion I'm with Damiongage, no gear but you can:

• Eat right
    • Train hard
    • Get as much sound uninterrupted sleep as possible
    • Take some EFA's & Ephedra - a non-tested lipotropic that'll increase energy and promote fat mobilization when used within a program
      (Note: there are no contraindications with your meds)

Lastly, you may want to rethink your gym/work strategy, as the latter will necessarily suffer!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information