Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    the carb sources are not that great
    you should replace the bread/sandwiches/pasta with potatoes lentils etc check out the diet forum

i just dont store fat im so naturally lean im not so strict on myself. at my most piggy sloppy point in life i was 13%

imo the only difference between a bulk and cut is portion sizing
    Very true. And for those of us whose "piggy sloppy" BF is a lot higher than 13%, we have to cut carbs and look at the types of carbs. (high/low glycemic )

Most of us who aren't blessed with leaness have to cut our carbs back. I can still cut and put on mass if I practically ditch all carbs and shove protien in my face instead. Usually at 5-10% carbs from whole grains I am good on enery, fat reduction and putting on lean mass.

But to do that I have to eat lots of protiens which can damn near put you in debt when you try to make a 5-6000k meal using 70-80% meat and protien.

Moqtada is offline New Member
    I am also wanting to burn this god damned gut I have.I train Jiu-Jitsu/Kickboxing and want to enter some ammature fights. I will now go to the dieting threads and read up there. Thanks for all the posts Everyone!!

Allahu akbar, and may god bless you.

mmabeast is offline New Member
    Nevermind ! Got it.
    Last edited by mmabeast; 08-19-2008 at 06:14 AM. Reason: found answer

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmabeast View Post
    This is probly a realllly stupid question. But are these advertised products real. The deca, pa2atari hgh, var. They are all tabs no injectables. But are they real ? WTF. Maybe Im just way behind on the times. Or are these legal alternatives to the real thing ?
    just vitaminz

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    so what was decided as the best first time cycle for a fighter to get lean and strong with minimal bulk, 12 weeks of test prop + halo for the last 4 weeks, or 10 weeks of test prop + 10 weeks of masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    so what was decided as the best first time cycle for a fighter to get lean and strong with minimal bulk, 12 weeks of test prop + halo for the last 4 weeks, or 10 weeks of test prop + 10 weeks of masteron?
    no
    prop/var
    its in the thread in there i posted it

oh I must've missed it. anyways, to be quite honest, I'm kinda nervous about the var. I'm coming off of a 7 week cycle of 80mgs aday, and I'm def not satisfied with the results. maybe it works better with some test in there?

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    oh I must've missed it. anyways, to be quite honest, I'm kinda nervous about the var. I'm coming off of a 7 week cycle of 80mgs aday, and I'm def not satisfied with the results. maybe it works better with some test in there?
    yes it does are you an athlete

yes, I do muay thai, and I compete every once in a while in underground boxing bouts. I want to start doing jiu jitsu to take it seriously and hopefully get into mma eventually. I walk around at 195 or so and fight 185. my genetics SUCK and no matter how hard I diet and workout, I can't go below 10% bf!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I seriously doubt that...^^^

Start a thread and post up your diet...

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    This is probly a realllly stupid question. But are these advertised products real. The deca, pa2atari hgh, var. They are all tabs no injectables. But are they real ? WTF. Maybe Im just way behind on the times. Or are these legal alternatives to the real thing ?
    i believe its junk....never tried them tho...i have tried this pro hormone last year, 1-ad, it gave me better results than the curent cycle im in...var80/ed,test cyp 500/w,tren 100/ed....so i bet my gear is fake..probably the var and tren..but the source doesnt play around and we are close..so its gotta be real..also, ive done many cycles of pharmacuetical test and deca along with dbol and still am happier that the results of 1ad...so much pure quality muscle and fat burning + energy and i was on very low cal-carbs

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    i believe its junk....never tried them tho...i have tried this pro hormone last year, 1-ad, it gave me better results than the curent cycle im in...var80/ed,test cyp 500/w,tren 100/ed....so i bet my gear is fake..probably the var and tren..but the source doesnt play around and we are close..so its gotta be real..also, ive done many cycles of pharmacuetical test and deca along with dbol and still am happier that the results of 1ad...so much pure quality muscle and fat burning + energy and i was on very low cal-carbs
    id be sketchy about a source that has cyp but thinks its prop

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Lots of commotion about BF, got pics? Chop your face and blur tats just to be safe.
    6'2 and 280, 20%bf or not that has gotta pack one hell of a punch.

mh6
    mh6 is offline New Member
    i think before you cycle at all you need to drop bf%
    maybe do a 6 week cycle of clen , take 2 weeks off with benedryl
    then think about a cycle:

clen FAQ
    Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

then since its your first cycle,
    1-6: clen
    7-8: break from clen
    9-14: clen
    1-10: test prop 50mg ed
    1-10: var 40mg-60mg ed
    11-14: nolva 20g + proviron 50mg ed
    9-12: hcg 500iu 2x a week

then you can take a break- this would be around the end of december
    more clen
    then by the end of march you can cycle again
    test/tren /masteron

New guy here so sorry for any dumb questions!

Im thinking of running this stack without using the clen or hcg,
    Would it be worth adding .25mg ed of amiridex to eliminate any bloat on cycle?
    Thanks for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by mh6 View Post

clen FAQ

more clen
    test/tren /masteron

Thanks for any advice!

start your own thread

mh6

clen FAQ

more clen
    test/tren/masteron

Thanks for any advice!

mh6
    Ok My bad!

Last edited by mmabeast; 08-21-2008 at 04:57 PM.

This was from 8-2-08
    Last edited by mmabeast; 08-21-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Any advice on the cycle that would differ from seeing pics ?

This was from 8-2-08
    upper body lookin pretty good there. With the compounds and clen you should be able to cut up pretty nicely. I would definately watch the diet very close and be very strict. I would definately watch the carb and fat intake to help with the BF around the waist.

Don't skip out on the cardio. A couple days (3 or 4) a week of AM cardio for about 30-45 minutes a day will work wonders on the BF.

Thanks. Thats what Im lookin to cut is the gut. That and I need alot bigger traps and shoulders.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    What up brother! What are you thinking of doing now?

And BTW, yeah youre about Andre's size bro... He is a bit more cut up though...
    That being said, your one big boy...

Thanks. Yeah, like I said Im actually a bit bigger than Andre but he has a lot smaller mid section. More define. I didnt use to have a gut, but I took along time off. I am very excited to get my build back. I want to be at 6'2 250. I want to be walking around at 250 not having to cut to get there. I'd be happy to be fighting between 240-250ish. Thats the plan.

That being said...189, and further advice, or anything I need to know. Im going to be hitting this hard come monday.

Thanks. Yeah, like I said Im actually a bit bigger than Andre but he has a lot smaller mid section. More define. I didnt use to have a gut, but I took along time off. I am very excited to get my build back. I want to be at 6'2 250. I want to be walking around at 250 not having to cut to get there. I'd be happy to be fighting between 240-250ish. Thats the plan.

That being said...189, and further advice, or anything I need to know. Im going to be hitting this hard come monday.
    yeah man stick to that plan i made you
    1. diet/clen
    2.test p/var/clen
    3. diet/clen

Thanks. Thats what Im lookin to cut is the gut. That and I need alot bigger traps and shoulders.
    Cardio and diet are the only things that will help that. The cyclce 189 will help with the traps and shoulders. Look around for some new exercises. Don't get stuck in the same routine.

Don't be afraid of dips and pull ups either. (weighted if need be) Front and rear shrugs always work well for me. Strict form is the key for me on those. That and nice and slow where you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the burn. When I do shrugs I will do 4 sets. . .2 front 2 rear alternating. First and last set I do without straps for the added forearm and grip benefit.

Thanks to all. Ill let you know how it goes in a few months. Thanks.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    old a$$ thread

deliverance is offline Associate Member
    what is really going one8nine...were is your gym located at bro

id be sketchy about a source that has cyp but thinks its prop
    no i asked for prop and he asked me if testex is ok so i figured thatswhat it was..i posted a pic of the results of my cycle so they are real..

by the way salbutamol isway better than clen

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    no i asked for prop and he asked me if testex is ok so i figured thatswhat it was..i posted a pic of the results of my cycle so they are real..
    oh okay dude

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    old a$$ thread
    yeah i hope it never gets locked though theses some good fighter info on here, it took me forever to get it right on a site full of guys that care about nothing but looking big- finding the right way to get strong without getting too big is a pain in the ass

jiggy is offline New Member
    Look1st of all its my ammy record. Im not looking to impress anyone with online bullshit. it really doesnt matter. I really am 6'2 and yes I cut to get down to 265. I wresteled in HS and in College.
    The point here is I am looking to find the right combination to get to where I want to be.I have been doing some research on a few of these and gotten some advise from different people. I have not made up my mind what I am going to do.

one8nine seems to be the most level headed on here and seems in my opinion to be the most knowledgable on the subject.

Can you one8nine help me out on the subject. Possibly put together a cycle thay will do what I am after.

Burn fat quickly.
    Build lean muscle
    Build extreme cardio
    Increasr energy and aggression.

What I have gathered so far is Halo and hgh for sure. What i now need is the rest of the cycle.
    so basically you want to NOT work hard.
    no juice will increase your work ethic. if u wanna make it far in the sport u gotta change ur mindset.

Burn fat quickly.
    Build lean muscle
    Build extreme cardio
    Increasr energy and aggression.

personaly...i would go with var80mg/ed/8-10weeks---gh4-6iu/ed 4-6months----test prop 100mg/day/12 weeks----arimidex .5mg eod 1-6 then switch to nolvadx 20mg/day
    and proviron 50mg/ed till the end...t3 will be needed after around a month of gh or off th bat(if were to do a cycle like this i would research the t3 to figure out the dosing nd i would also use insulin starting at 3iu switching up eod up one iu(i have used slin b4 so i wuldnt need to researchup on that one but ghis at its best in combination wth t3-slin also androgenic anabolic steroids , gonadotropins etc etc...i would also add HMB, l-carnitine, and CLA throughout the whole cycle...along with other base supps......multivitmin,liquid aminos,whey,casein,efas et etc..if using all this stuff doesnt get you wired knowng that you have the opportunity make the best out of yourself (assuming you have a very good base and are ejucated with diet and training) that shoul be probably the onlycycle you will ever need to get anywhere you want..i seriously believe someone experianced could pack on at least 30lbs of quality muscle with a cycle like that

o i forgot...once the test and var are over i would run a good pct followed by using some tribulus and zma troughout te rest of the gh-t3-sin thats just me

hhm..i wonder..if gh needs aas....wouldnt it be good to do 2cycles while on it? for example 10months gh..8weeks aas 4weeks pct 8weeks off then 8weeks ass 4weeks pct and 8weeks of again.....so i gues doing something similar on 6monts of gh would be much harder probabl easier running on 12week of aas and 6weeks of good pct

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information