Karo is offline Associate Member

Allergic to ugl gear?

About a month ago a friend of mine ended his cycle a bit short and offered to basically give me the rest of his gear. It was Primo from a ugl that I have never used before. He and two friends had been using Primo and Prop from this lab with great results. I happily took the gear and started to use it.
    The first shot I did crippled me. I did it in the glute and I could barely walk for the next 3 days. The injection spot wasn't sore at all. It felt like the oil got between my muscle and my skin and spread from there and everywhere it went hurt like a bitch! I limped around for 3-5 days and it was probably 7-9 days before it went away completely.
    I just wrote it off as a bad shot - "must have hit a nerve". So the next shot I did in my quad and before I even pulled the needle out I could tell that something was wrong. I had an odd pain. An hour later it hurt, 12 hours later I could barely bend my leg. The next day I could barely walk down stairs and was in extreme pain. It felt like I had a nail driven through my quad and once again the pain radiated around the injection spot. Again it was 7-9 days before the pain was gone.
    I called my friend who gave me the gear and he swore that he had used this particular batch for his last two cycle and never had a problem. Several of our friends were currently using the exact same gear and no one was having any issues. I gave the gear to a friend of ours and he has since been using it for 2 weeks with no issues at all. He even finished the bottle that my shots came out of!
    So out of 3-4 guys using the same gear I had a severe reaction to it and no one else did. I have since got my Primo from a different lab and haven't had any pain at all. It was just this particular ugl.
    Anyone ever hear of such a thing? Got any suggestions as to what might have been the problem?

Thanks

Karo

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Yes.
    This is a rare occurrence, but not without precedent. Such incidences are reported from time to time, as some individuals are more sensitive to the ancillary agents (waters, acids, dilatants, etc.) that are typically combined with the root hormone. Sounds like you just fell into that category with regard to the ugl in question.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Good to hear that i'm not the only one. Thanks for the help.

Anyone else?

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    Do you know if you have any other pre-existing allergies? This will help you to determine what might have been the allergen in the gear.

The only thing that i'm allergic to is sulfa drugs. I get a stimulant-type reaction from them. Rapid heartbeat, sweating, anxiety etc. Not allergic to anything else that I know of.

Thread Information