Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DrZach is offline New Member

Horror stories from starting to young!

All these young guys always ask advice about cycles and are always told you're too young, etc.

Then I see some guys saying they wish they knew better and didn't start so young.

But I've been on here a long time and never really seen any horror stories. Apart from wishing they had hit their natural max before they started. So lets hear them....yea your growth plates might have been fused together, but go into more detail. People wonder why these young guys don't listen anyway. Scare 'em with the truth. Tell them exactly happened from your natty test no longer being made.

I know they should research what happens when plates fuse, and natty production stops. But if they're not smart enough to research before asking if they should start 18....then I'm betting they're not going to read up on what can happen to them if you do.

So lets hear it.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Definitely would like to hear the stories........ Excellent idea bro..... Perhaps this will further help in our success on getting the point across to these newcomers how are too young.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time I used Slin... I decided I was all mr. bad ass 20 some year-old and I knew all my shit...

I passed the **** out and I am luck to be alive...

I got so many of them I can't count

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    A guy i played football with started using at 17. He constantly was on cycle and did everything to the tilt. He had bone cancer by the time he was 20. And was missing three inches of his femur by the time he was 21. He directly relates it to his aas abuse. whether it was directly related or not he will never know. But he believes it was.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Maybe this new generation of teenagers / younger AAS users is more educated then ever before. Perhaps, this new generation -- which are the first to grow up surrounded by "cyber-space" -- actually has the capability to find out the information necessary to complete steroid cycles well, and without causing damage to their bodies.

This happened back in 04-05 bud.

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    look i dont advice any body under 20 to take steroids ..but what if his body is quite mature to accept such medicines..like for us..shooting a normal average dose of lets say test E is 500/w but..for such a young kid..im suree the using jst 250..even less could give him gr8 results..so y not..for sure the balls will shut down..but not as aggressive if he is shooting 500 or higher..

i live in a country wher any body can get these stuff..nice and very easy..and i see lots of young kids 17 18 year old taking them..until this day i havnt heard anythin bad happening to them..

personnally i knw a boy he is 19 ryt now..this is his 3 rd year of cycling he has been training really hard since he was 15..last year i saw him in a competition..his muscle maturity is unbelievable..ive talked to him and everythin..he said thers nothin wrong wit his willy or his balls..he gets them checked regularly along wit his other organs..he said he even got his gf pregnant by mistake..but she had an abortion..so look y not? if he is using them ryt..not to aggresivly jst low doses to give him a push y not

infact, ALL pro bodybuilders juiced up b4 20..lee priest freakin 16!!! jay cutler 19 ronnie 20.. he was using slin already..and look at them..i dnt think thers anythin wrong wit them!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild212 View Post
    look i dont advice any body under 20 to take steroids ..but what if his body is quite mature to accept such medicines..like for us..shooting a normal average dose of lets say test E is 500/w but..for such a young kid..im suree the using jst 250..even less could give him gr8 results..so y not..for sure the balls will shut down..but not as aggressive if he is shooting 500 or higher..

i live in a country wher any body can get these stuff..nice and very easy..and i see lots of young kids 17 18 year old taking them..until this day i havnt heard anythin bad happening to them..

personnally i knw a boy he is 19 ryt now..this is his 3 rd year of cycling he has been training really hard since he was 15..last year i saw him in a competition..his muscle maturity is unbelievable..ive talked to him and everythin..he said thers nothin wrong wit his willy or his balls..he gets them checked regularly along wit his other organs..he said he even got his gf pregnant by mistake..but she had an abortion..so look y not? if he is using them ryt..not to aggresivly jst low doses to give him a push y not

infact, ALL pro bodybuilders juiced up b4 20..lee priest freakin 16!!! jay cutler 19 ronnie 20.. he was using slin already..and look at them..i dnt think thers anythin wrong wit them!
    This is one of the most uneducated posts I have ever seen on this site.

haha ive seen worse. That's the scary thing lol.

dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member
    i started running PH at 17, real gear at 18. a horror story of mine is when i was hooking up with a girl and couldnt get a boner... pretty tragic

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last edited by Dont wanna be old; 07-05-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: fell off soapbox

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Maybe this new generation of teenagers / younger AAS users is more educated then ever before. Perhaps, this new generation -- which are the first to grow up surrounded by "cyber-space" -- actually has the capability to find out the information necessary to complete steroid cycles well, and without causing damage to their bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild212 View Post

odd things to say in a thread like this dont you think? Did you guys take offenes to this or something?

To the KID who started when he was 16, what about growth plates?

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    but what if your growth plates are sealed? mine were at 15.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Wow.... lets keep the garbage out of here and the actual true reason horror stories for young users.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Your post is irony at its finest, you started messing with stuff at 18 (I believe) and went till 21.

Yet you are still one of the most uneducated users on steroids on this board, constantly in your posts I am finding wrong information or you are giving first time users bad information.

Apparently your post doesn't workout because it can't even workout for the person who made it. (you)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Your post is irony at its finest, you started messing with stuff at 18 (I believe) and went till 21.

Yet you are still one of the most uneducated users on steroids on this board, constantly in your posts I am finding wrong information or you are giving first time users bad information.

Apparently your post doesn't workout because it can't even workout for the person who made it. (you)
    Bro, don't even give me that crap. This is coming from THE KID, whose only 21, younger then me, I might add. And who is currently cruising & blasting. You can't talk sh*t. Your going to be MESSED up from a medical point of view, in a matter of years. At least I'm intelligent about cycling, and properly recover my natty-test. You're an example of irony at it's finest!

Oh, and show me some examples of my "wrong info".

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a lot of side effects are not visible in young users

loftros is offline Junior Member
    The only horror stories you will here about younger users are from people who should never use them at any age.
    I started cycling at 18 and do not regret it in any way.

Bro, don't even give me that crap. This is coming from THE KID, whose only 21, younger then me, I might add. And who is currently cruising & blasting. You can't talk sh*t. Your going to be MESSED up from a medical point of view, in a matter of years. At least I'm intelligent about cycling, and properly recover my natty-test. You're an example of irony at it's finest!

Oh, and show me some examples of my "wrong info".
    First of all you don't know about my problems nor my life so don't keep throwing personal shit onto the forums like you know me. As for my problem, that's my problem, I give out knowledgeable advice and always steer people in the right direction, if I don't know something I don't act like I do and give bad advice which is something you have time and time again. You want proof? Go read your own posts, everyone here knows maybe you are just oblivious to the consensus on yourself. Someone calls you out in threads you post in. (in the ones I have seen).

I don't have time to go through your posts and analyze every single one. Apparently from what I have been told and read your cycle history just doesn't add up, apparently you have run 4 cycles, but your first cycle wasn't started till 12/18/08. So how about you tell us the truth since you have experience with sooo many compounds, I have seen you tell people what tren dosages to run or and other compounds that there isn't a chance in hell you have run yet.

How's it going boys,

I am currently 20 years old: I am 6'2, and I weigh 169 pounds. I have been training for the past three years, and am interested in trying my first cycle. I was initially going to experiment with cycling when I was 16 years old; however, I decided to wait it out until I was finished growing / get information first.

I have an ectomorph body-type... so needless to say, I am very tall and skinny. My entire life I have been ate to eat whatever I want, and couldn't gain a pound. I have tried numerous supplement cycles (i.e. high-protein diets / "gainers" / creatine) Nevertheless, even while taking up to 8 shakes a day, and loading creatine I never gained more then 5 pounds.....
    Now how about you tell me, how I am "younger" than you when that post was in 12/18/08? Only 7 months ago? So how did you magically turn older than 21 in 7 months?
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 07-05-2009 at 08:56 PM.

First of all you don't know about my problems nor my life so don't keep throwing personal shit onto the forums like you know me. As for my problem, that's my problem, I give out knowledgeable advice and always steer people in the right direction, if I don't know something I don't act like I do and give bad advice which is something you have time and time again. You want proof? Go read your own posts, everyone here knows maybe you are just oblivious to the consensus on yourself. Someone calls you out in threads you post in. (in the ones I have seen).

Well then don't post personal sh*t about me, you hypocrite. God. You f*cking just wrote about how "I was 18 (i think) when I started" haha. And anyways, how do you think I found out about you cruising / blasting??? -- BECAUSE YOU PREVIOUSLY POSTED IT ON AN OPEN FORUM. Don't dish it out if you can't take it bro.

I don't have time to go through your posts and analyze every single one. Apparently from what I have been told and read your cycle history just doesn't add up, apparently you have run 4 cycles, but your first cycle wasn't started till 12/18/08.

So how about you tell us the truth.
    You want the truth eh? Well obviously you didn't read my last thread, because I'm pretty sure I already cleared this up....

But whatever, I'll post up my cycle history ONCE again, so you can check it out.

1.) My first cycle started in December 08, you're correct. In that cycle, I did Test-E, and d-drol (PH).

2.) I did a proper PCT, 4 weeks long.

3.) I went to get my blood-test after my PCT, and my test-levels were basically back to their normal range. (I took bloodtests pre-cycle / during / and during PCT / After.) So, I knew when I would be recovered.

4.) I then jumped on my next cycle of prop / halo immediately after that.

5.) I PCT'ed after, and now I'm just chilling.. recovering for my next cycle.

6.) My "3rd" cycle was M1T's in highschool. But that was legal when I was a kid, so I didn't really realize how powerful a designer test-booster could be.

Now please bro, why don't you enlighten us with YOUR cycle history. There's no doubt it will be laughable. Why don't you share with everyone what dosage you currently cruise at... hah.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    The simple fact is that No one knows if it is going to hurt them or not until they get older. the biggest reason is I beleive because when we are youngew e do not have thing like pct on our mind cause you are living day to day! But I do see where people are coming from, If your idol is a race car driver, you want to start racing cars and get as good as you can as wuick as you can so you can hopefullt become a pro, but the people on here who are young and idolize Mr.o past and present are told to not juice until. THe problem with this being that if they waited until 25 to start using AAS they would have totally ruined any chances they would have has t0 maybe follow in the footsteps of their idol and become a pro! As said above, 95% of pro BB started using steroids way before they were 25 and would not be where they are today if they didnt and that is a FACT. I hate saying but i knew a kid who started juicing at 15 and by the time he was 17 he was the biggest 17 year old I have ever seen! He was 255# with 9%BF and benched over 500 and broke the high school bench press record for the country! He got out of BB to play college footbal then became a Navy Seal like his father! He is now 30 and still has never had a problem! He is 194# with 6-7%BF and a 19.5" arm. has 2 kids a beautiful wife and jogs 25 miles a day for exercise! Have nothing else to go off of cause he is the only person I know who used them B$ he was 25! I do not like to be condiscending in these posts! but it is hard to tell everyone to wait til they are 25 when evey person they see in the sport,, in a magazine, online, in the paper, making money in the sport peroid, did them well before they were 25! Sorry to say but again, Its the FACTS!!

Now please bro, why don't you enlighten us with YOUR cycle history. There's no doubt it will be laughable. Why don't you share with everyone what dosage you currently cruise at... hah.
    This is hilarious, you call me out for blasting and cruising when you run two cycles back to back with only a 4 week break in between. Apparently because your test levels came back "normal" (yea right) that means you can just jump right into another cycle and not give your body the proper protocol for rest.

But hey you were 20 years old 6'2 and 169lbs so apparently you decided that your buddies knew more about running cycles than the members of this board than 7 months later (now) you are older than me and I am the "kid".

Wanna know my cycle history?

Here it is:

1st cycle test-e @ 500mg (12 week cycle)

2nd cycle test @ 200mg (8 week cycle)
    tren -ace @ 700mg (tren was underdosed)

Two Pro-hormone cycles

Bold 200 for 8 weeks and Superdrol back when I was 18-19.

Currently cruising @ 200mg/week until I get pre-approved for TRT. If you wouldn't spend all your time pointing out the fact that I cruise and blast, you would realize I have had low test levels since I was 17 (same time I had ED symptoms).
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 07-05-2009 at 09:10 PM.

This is hilarious, you call me out for blasting and cruising when you run two cycles back to back with only a 4 week break in between. Apparently because your test levels came back "normal" (yea right) that means you can just jump right into another cycle and not give your body the proper protocol for rest.

But hey you were 20 years old 6'2 and 169lbs so apparently you decided that your buddies knew more about running cycles than the members of this board than 7 months later (now) you are older than me and I am the "kid".

Wanna know my cycle history?

Here it is:

1st cycle test-e @ 500mg (12 week cycle)

2nd cycle test @ 200mg (8 week cycle)
    tren -ace @ 700mg (tren was underdosed)

Two Pro-hormone cycles

Bold 200 for 8 weeks and Superdrol back when I was 18-19.

Currently cruising @ 200mg/week until I get pre-approved for TRT. If you wouldn't spend all your time pointing out the fact that I cruise and blast, you would realize I have had low test levels since I was 17 (same time I had ED symptoms).
    I don't see one false statement you are making... and his flaming is getting old... His name calling is just not needed or helpful bashing only undermines the board...

So...let me make sure im understanding this right? The two guys arguing in this thread both started using Anabolics at 18 years old and now both 21 and still cycling right? lol im not sure why but im enjoying this...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    So...let me make sure im understanding this right? The two guys arguing in this thread both started using Anabolics at 18 years old and now both 21 and still cycling right? lol im not sure why but im enjoying this...
    that is correct.

even more interesting is they both think they know what they are talking about but only one really does...

and even more interesting is that they are both thread hi jackers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    that is correct.

even more interesting is they both think they know what they are talking about but only one really does...
    The other is a bigger flamer than DSM could ever be...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    seems to be common these days.

i think i said the exact same thing to one of them today.

KEEP YOUR CHALLENGES AND OFF TOPIC REMARKS OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES THREADS

there. said it again incase they missed it the first time.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    I want to start off by saying that I agree that anabolic steroids should not be ran until at least 24 years of age and with much knowledge on dieting, training, and everything else that goes along with making smart decisions when it comes to our bodies. However everyone responds differently. I was a senior in high school and had no knowledge on gear and got some test, deca , and dbol from a kid I knew and decided to run it. I had no idea what PCT was, therefore never ran it. I also drank and partied which was incredibly dumb to do, but I had no idea. I went from 145 to 185 my senior year and loved everything about it besides getting deca dick for a few weeks. I then went to college and stayed at 175 for a couple years. I have been on this board for around 4 years now and have learned more than I ever thought I would and won't touch gear again until I know I"m ready. I stay around 180 now with my dieting and training routines but want to get to at least 190 naturally until I even think about running a correct cycle with a full pct. I think this thread is a good idea, but I'm not sure what kind of horror stories you think are going to arise out of this with young kids who have only done one cycle like myself. I understand young kids who do multiple cycles will be affected, but I was smart enough to do 1 and realized I wasn't anywhere near ready.

seems to be common these days.

i think i said the exact same thing to one of them today.

KEEP YOUR CHALLENGES AND OFF TOPIC REMARKS OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES THREADS

there. said it again incase they missed it the first time.
    I think aas gives kids a big head and small nuts so some might need to over compensate...

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I don't see one false statement you are making... and his flaming is getting old... His name calling is just not needed or helpful bashing only undermines the board...
    My cycle history has been posted on this board and I have talked about it to veterans. I have never been shy about that aspect, I research compounds and always strive to learn more and run cycles when I need it not when I WANT IT. I have other things in life to be worrying about that are much greater.

As for Seriousmass, I never had a problem with him till I started looking past his words and saw his posts, I mean he talks about every compound like he has ran it and when people comment on that he whiplashes or completely ignores them. Apparently one halotestin cycle has made him an expert on it, the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    No, I didn't start anabolics at 18 years old, I started pro-hormone use. Then there was a break until I turned 21 when I started my first cycle.

I actually try to dissuade users from using steroids below 21 because I experienced its effects and just using Pro-hormones at 18 taught me alot. While on the other hand Seriousmass at 20 years started and calls me the "kid" and says he is "older" than me and doesn't care if people run steroids at a young age because you can use the "cyber-age" to find the proper information and not damage your body Coming from the dude who ran 2 cycles back to back.

I never condone my use or my crusing and have been in talks with people to get medical help. But just because I don't post my daily life on these boards people like him assume I do "outrageous cycles" and cruise at some laughable dosage.

that is correct.

I don't know what to think of this...
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 07-05-2009 at 10:06 PM.

/\ not off topic just keeping it real

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    How about we get back to the REAL topic at hand and you 2 take the drama to pms

I just want to say that most of the "prohormones" out right now are DEFINATELY oral steroids !! Doing Superdrol at 18 is about the same in my eyes as running a Dinabol only cyle at 18...

but Immortal i like your stance on trying to discourage use for younger guys

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    i will tell a story of mine that is true back when i was about 16 years old. Im 20 now. So i ran a cycle of Deca 300 QV. Good gear. I was 511 135 in 4week i got to 165ish or so. That was my whole uneducated cycle. Guess what I got sick, real sick went to the hospital because of some severe pains in my side. After several tests being ran and bloodwork. I got the new my kidneys where failing and the doctor told me that i had done some major damage to my liver. I lost all that weight and had extreme depression for about 8 months. I couldnt even get a boner. I will say that cycliing is a learnig n experience and we all learn as we go. No one is a pro at it. I wasnt given the know how from anyone or the internet. I just listened to my freinds. I REGRET that dearly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    i will tell a story of mine that is true back when i was about 16 years old. Im 20 now. So i ran a cycle of Deca 300 QV. Good gear. I was 511 135 in 4week i got to 165ish or so. That was my whole uneducated cycle. Guess what I got sick, real sick went to the hospital because of some severe pains in my side. After several tests being ran and bloodwork. I got the new my kidneys where failing and the doctor told me that i had done some major damage to my liver. I lost all that weight and had extreme depression for about 8 months. I couldnt even get a boner. I will say that cycliing is a learnig n experience and we all learn as we go. No one is a pro at it. I wasnt given the know how from anyone or the internet. I just listened to my freinds. I REGRET that dearly.
    Only problem with that is the coincidence!! I do not think it is even possible that 4 weeks of deca at that dose could hurt your kidneys / Liver at that age! I will say I think the doctors and maybe even your parents might have had u to believe it was the steroids to curb you from using them again!! Seems almost impossible that an injectable steroid like deca, at that dosage shot into a young person with 2 working kidneys and a good liver could have had that happen. Only way I could see is if you had 1 bad kidney or kidney / liver issues before the use! Do you have actual proof that you had kidney failure from a 4 week deca only cycle??
    Last edited by ninesecz; 07-05-2009 at 10:50 PM.

I am interested to know how Deca would cause kidneys to show the beginning signs of failure and do such damage to your liver.

Were you taking any orals and what dosage were you running? Never heard of liver damage or kidney damage on Deca so this has me curious as to what exactly happend.

yes i do. you have no idea how much i was using. I did drink alot whule on cycle but my point is though was being that uneducated and the amount that used what crazy. I didnt have a good diet i ate anything. It didnt help my body at all. I was under the impression wow i can eat anything and grow. I used alomst 30 ccs in four weeks. I was young and stupid but im trying to put the point across that you should always educate yourself with all proper materials before using gear. I failed to do that and i payed for it.

Blog Entries
    yes i do. you have no idea how much i was using. I did drink alot whule on cycle but my point is though was being that uneducated and the amount that used what crazy. I didnt have a good diet i ate anything. It didnt help my body at all. I was under the impression wow i can eat anything and grow. I used alomst 30 ccs in four weeks. I was young and stupid but im trying to put the point across that you should always educate yourself with all proper materials before using gear. I failed to do that and i payed for it.
    U did not put that in your post !! You said you ran a 4 week cycle of QV 300! Doing 2250mg of deca only per week would have sounded a lot better and been a lot more accurate post! 16 or not seems as though common sense alone could have told you that you were not suppose to use an entire vial every week!
    Jesus Yeh i hope you did learn a lesson from that!

yes im sorry about not putting all info into one post guys. Hey but lets think back when u guys started working out..and you thought oh yes i can get into the gym train all the tim the more i workout the more i will grow. Well i used that stupid idea with the gear. I thought wow maybe if use more i will grow more. It was insane. Would i ever do that stupid stuff again heck no. Who know what was wrong with the gear. Ir could have been infected it did come from mexico. But i just want people to know my story and hopefully they will see that maybe i should really research and do my homework. When u look at gear from the outside you see a MAGIC formula. You dont know risk of taking it until you already screwed up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information