Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Shuttles nutrients into the muscle.

Similar to insulin .

For the money, IGF-1 LR3 is garbage. You could get the same, or better, results with insulin or other cheaper GDA's, like Metformin.
    To each their own. I like LR3 IGF-1 as a GDA. Insulin is king but is harder to manage hypoglycemic symptoms with nutrient window timing. It also makes me put on fat easily. LR3 on the other hand makes it possible for me to bulk without putting on barely any extra body fat. I also don't have to worry about hypoglycemic symptoms and can take it pre-workout without worries as well; which makes for a sick glycogen pump. Also I like how vascular it makes me look 24/7 lol. I know it's an expensive GDA but I've tried metformin and it gave me bad sides plus it killed my appetite. I was nauseous all the time. So that's a no go for me

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I agree with Swifto's posts above ^^^ lr3igf is crap, way overpriced as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dd0316 View Post
    The only thing i worry about with insulin is going into a coma!
    There are alot of scary stories on the net about insulin use. The thing is probably all of them are made up and then disseminated by someone like Anthony Roberts.

To get yourself into a coma you would have to take a HUGE dose, probably 200IU (but all depends on individual) and not eat anything after. If you are careful you wont have ANY problems with slin. I mean how hard is it to eat something sugary when you start going hypo? Im not saying take slin lightly and abuse it, all im saying is that way too much bullshit from parrots is floating around

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Polska, if that's your girl in your picture...damn. lucky bastard!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    To each their own. I like LR3 IGF-1 as a GDA. Insulin is king but is harder to manage hypoglycemic symptoms with nutrient window timing. It also makes me put on fat easily. LR3 on the other hand makes it possible for me to bulk without putting on barely any extra body fat. I also don't have to worry about hypoglycemic symptoms and can take it pre-workout without worries as well; which makes for a sick glycogen pump. Also I like how vascular it makes me look 24/7 lol. I know it's an expensive GDA but I've tried metformin and it gave me bad sides plus it killed my appetite. I was nauseous all the time. So that's a no go for me
    I suggest you look into long acting insulin - Levimar.

IGF LR3 as a GDA isnt cost effective on any level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information