Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tronics is offline Associate Member
    good read bro...might add npp to my next cycle

Monster87 is offline Member
    Very interesting, thanks for posting this!
    I'm wondering how you would contrast NPP to eq? (seems like they also have a lot in common) I've had problems with the lateral and medial tendons in my elbows, and certainly could use a joint lubricator since i plan on running winny in my first cycle.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    awesome read v-man,

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    A couple of questions:

1.) I want to use Nandrolone for it's joint supporting effects (I have pains in knees and shoulders) but what would be the lowest weekly dosage to support this need? The bulk of my cycle will be Test E.

2.) What are some pharma brands for NPP? I'm not interested in UGL's but not aware of the "real" product names for this ester.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster87 View Post
    I'm wondering how you would contrast NPP to eq? (seems like they also have a lot in common) I've had problems with the lateral and medial tendons in my elbows, and certainly could use a joint lubricator since i plan on running winny in my first cycle.
    Well NPP and EQ are two completely different compounds. lol. Completely different. A 19-nor will never be comparable IMO...

Mmm... I wouldn't suggest running a Test/NPP/Winstrol cycle for your first. That's way too many compounds. Stick to just test for a first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    A couple of questions:

1.) I want to use Nandrolone for it's joint supporting effects (I have pains in knees and shoulders) but what would be the lowest weekly dosage to support this need? The bulk of my cycle will be Test E.

200 - 250mg of NPP each week.

2.) What are some pharma brands for NPP? I'm not interested in UGL's but not aware of the "real" product names for this ester.

I'm unaware at the moment. But currently I do not believe anyone produces pharma grade NPP.
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 10-04-2009 at 10:58 AM.

Bump for the NPP pm's I've been getting recently .. Hope all's going well boys!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Going well, on my 3rd week of prop/NPP

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Going well, on my 3rd week of prop/NPP
    Atta' boy. You should start seeing some quality strength gains around now IMO. Keep us all updated bro!

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    nice thread.... thanks for the info v man.. I just ordered 3 bottles of 150mg/ml and was going to run 1cc eod with my 600mg test e ew.... how's that sound? :]

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    nice thread.... thanks for the info v man.. I just ordered 3 bottles of 150mg/ml and was going to run 1cc eod with my 600mg test e ew.... how's that sound? :]
    Thanks man.

you'll see some crazy gains at 600mg EW. IMO, it'll be much more potent in comparison to 600mg of deca . Expect some quality strength gains, and 10 - 15 pounds from the compound until secession.

Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Thanks man.

you'll see some crazy gains at 600mg EW. IMO, it'll be much more potent in comparison to 600mg of deca . Expect some quality strength gains, and 10 - 15 pounds from the compound until secession.

Keep us updated.
    awesome!! I can't wait to get going on it! I should not see or feel any effects until week 3 is that right? Or am I mistaken and I might notice some a bit sooner like week 2? I will keep you posted on how I like it for sure.. :]

awesome!! I can't wait to get going on it! I should not see or feel any effects until week 3 is that right? Or am I mistaken and I might notice some a bit sooner like week 2? I will keep you posted on how I like it for sure.. :]
    I notice the joint relief after 7 - 9 days. I begin to see noticeable gains after the second week. How long are you running the cycle for? And are you stacking it with any other compounds?

I am going to run the NPP for 10 weeks... I am currently running 600mg test e / week and 60mg dbol ed still in the first week of the dbol. I do have insulin on hand but I haven't used it yet so I'm a bit scared to start since I have no experience with it.... I also workout in the p.m. so I am scared to shoot slin after my workout since I hear I will need to be awake for 5-7 hours after I shoot it to make sure I am ok... for now I'm planning on just the dbol, test and npp

Next year I am HOPING to get on 4iu's ed of hgh as well as run a test/mast/tren cycle for presummer... we will see if $$ permits all of that. :]

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I notice the joint relief after 7 - 9 days. I begin to see noticeable gains after the second week. How long are you running the cycle for? And are you stacking it with any other compounds?
    I have to admit I am pain free right now, I have not had that in years.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    First off I want to say, thanks. I really appreciate it.

Now, what I'm wondering is... why don't you start your cycle while you're still on the accutane? I find running a low dosage while on cycle is excellent for keeping the skin really dry, and clear. (unless you're running the accutane at a really high dosage currently to completely shut down oil glands for life??)

If you would like I could link you to Hazard's (another member) thread on Accutane. It's a great summary..

Anyways, you can definitely use these compounds to bulk. Not a problem..

How about something like this..

Prop (weeks 1 - 10) @ 50mg ED
    NPP (weeks 1 - 8) @ 75mg ED

Adjust caloric intake to facilitate bulking. You can add an oral to help with bulking as well. (d-bol / a-drol, etc).. I would definitely suggest injecting ED, especially if you have bad joints. NPP will give you excellent lubrication, I find it really helps alleviate pain in the site of the injection. If you can't handle ED injections then EOD will be suitable.

By the way, prop is going to hurt more then anything else you've run before! you're probably going to be mighty sore for the first week or so. lol (sorry, hate to break it to you!)
    I ran prop for my first cycle, it wasn't so bad! Maybe I caught a lucky break with some painless compound... but it's not so bad! No worse than a shredding leg day.

I am going to run the NPP for 10 weeks... I am currently running 600mg test e / week and 60mg dbol ed still in the first week of the dbol. I do have insulin on hand but I haven't used it yet so I'm a bit scared to start since I have no experience with it.... I also workout in the p.m. so I am scared to shoot slin after my workout since I hear I will need to be awake for 5-7 hours after I shoot it to make sure I am ok... for now I'm planning on just the dbol, test and npp

Next year I am HOPING to get on 4iu's ed of hgh as well as run a test/mast/tren cycle for presummer... we will see if $$ permits all of that. :]
    Sounds like a good cycle. I can't talk in regards to insulin because I don't use it personally.

I like your "pre-summer" cycle as well. I am a big fan of both mast & primo. and tren is a beauty, lol (especially with GH!). Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I have to admit I am pain free right now, I have not had that in years.
    That's why I love NPP. I never get sore... Even on winstrol !! how is that possible?? haha. (IE) I'll destroy my lower body on leg day (thinking in my head that I won't be able to walk the next morning) and realize that there is ZERO pain the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    I ran prop for my first cycle, it wasn't so bad! Maybe I caught a lucky break with some painless compound... but it's not so bad! No worse than a shredding leg day.
    haha... that's definitely true bro.

Hope all's well boys. -VM

Bump for the PM's adding up in my inbox

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    how about test prop, npp and t bol and the end of the cycle instead of winny.??

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    how about test prop, npp and t bol and the end of the cycle instead of winny.??
    I really don't know what you're trying to say here bro??? could you possibly reword it (or another member clarify perhaps??) lol.

Are you asking if you can substitute winstrol for a stack of prop/npp/t-bol???

how about dbol npp and test instead of methyl tren sometimes? is that ok?

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    no u substitue the winny with the t-bol or anavar .

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    So then your hypothesis for your thesis is that testosterone has a psycho-thropic effect on the brain??? Possible causing either a physiological dependence or a psychological dependence
    I feel dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    no u substitue the winny with the t-bol or anavar.
    oh. haha! yah, if you were looking to harden up at the end of your cycle you could use anavar , in place of winstrol , and run the var @ 80 - 100mg ED (optimal dosage IMO... that is if you're trying to get similar "cut up / hardened" look that winny creates..)

Hey I'm curious about something. Here's what I understand so far:

Durabolin = Nandrolone phenyl-propionate = NPP
    Deca -Durabolin = Nandrolone decanoate

So "Durabolin" and "Deca-Durabolin" are the same steroid except they have different esters attached (in much the same way that Test Prop and Test Enan are the same steroid).

I understand that different esters results in different release times (i.e. longer esters take longer to release), but what I don't understand is how the same steroid with different esters attached can have a different effect?

For instance, you say that NPP causes less water retention. I'm curious about this... I mean both NPP and Deca get broken down to the same steroid, so it's the same steroid that's flowing through your blood and getting to your muscles.

People tend to say the same thing about Test Prop, i.e. they say that it causes less water retention than longer esters such as Test Enan. I'm curious how this could be so, because they both become Testosterone eventually.

I remember I started a thread on this a while back but I couldn't really get a definitive answer: What's the deal with different testosterone esters?

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Hey I'm curious about something. Here's what I understand so far:

Durabolin = Nandrolone phenyl-propionate = NPP
    Deca -Durabolin = Nandrolone decanoate

So "Durabolin" and "Deca-Durabolin" are the same steroid except they have different esters attached (in much the same way that Test Prop and Test Enan are the same steroid).

I understand that different esters results in different release times (i.e. longer esters take longer to release), but what I don't understand is how the same steroid with different esters attached can have a different effect?

For instance, you say that NPP causes less water retention. I'm curious about this... I mean both NPP and Deca get broken down to the same steroid, so it's the same steroid that's flowing through your blood and getting to your muscles.

People tend to say the same thing about Test Prop, i.e. they say that it causes less water retention than longer esters such as Test Enan. I'm curious how this could be so, because they both become Testosterone eventually.

I remember I started a thread on this a while back but I couldn't really get a definitive answer: What's the deal with different testosterone esters?
    wow bro! haha, that was an essay question

This is the basic rule:

The shorter the ester attached to the compound, the less water retention that will occur. All it means is just leaner gains, because long esters are associated with bloat.

The longer the ester (IE) test-E = more conversion to estrogen, and estrogen is what gives us bloat.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    why is this thread being bumped all the time? PPSHHH...nobody wants to run NPP...PPSHHH...LOL

***DISCLAIMER***
    actually chucky really wants to run NPP and every time he sees this thread he gets too excited for his own good, damnit!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

xero is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, one of the more informative posts in recent times.

Bump for old times sake!

-VM

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Its all a LIE!!! NPP sucks... stop your cycles and send all the rest of your NPP to me... PM me for my address and I will dispose of it in an enviromentally friendly manner...

... you're such a twit

-VM

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Great job. Question....why do you opt to inject EOD during bulking cycles and ED during cutting cycles?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Interesting read, thanks for posting.

amoureux is offline Associate Member
    Dear sir that made this thread how does this look

I'm running 200mg of npp 2 times a week in the cycle I listed starting yesterday

In this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...41#post5307141

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    if someone were to do a cycle of npp and sust would it be dumb to use dbol with it?

I just finished my 9 week cycle this week of Sust/NPP/Tren , results in the pictures section

9 week cycle pics

Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post

I'm running 200mg of npp 2 times a week in the cycle I listed starting yesterday

In this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...41#post5307141
    NPP is a really short ester, you need to pin it EOD at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by amoureux View Post

I would try shooting the NPP each other day. (IE) 100mg/eod

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    if someone were to do a cycle of npp and sust would it be dumb to use dbol with it?
    Not at all. Orals make for great additions. It's all dependent on your cycle experience though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    I just finished my 9 week cycle this week of Sust/NPP/Tren , results in the pictures section

9 week cycle pics
    looking thick. good work

-VM

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    hey VM, what do you think would be the optimal dose for someone who is using NPP for the first time? Like for test, it's 500mg, etc...

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

Not at all. Orals make for great additions. It's all dependent on your cycle experience though.

-VM
    cool. just wondering if it was to much fast acting test. thought sides would be a little nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    hey VM, what do you think would be the optimal dose for someone who is using NPP for the first time? Like for test, it's 500mg, etc...
    450mg/wk.

Some people recommend a similar dose to a first go w/ Tren -Ace (IE) 300 - 350mg/wk.... however, what they don't realize is the tremendous amount of ester weight that phenylpropionate takes up.

Think of it this way =

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63/100mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 62/100mg

That's right people. One is a long ester, and one is considered a medium to short-length ester, yet they take up almost identical weight.

350mg/wk of NPP = ~220mg/wk of active Nandrolone

450/wk of NPP = ~285mg/wk of active nandrolone

-VM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information