Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by H_U_G_O View Post
    yeppp u wasnt mistaken my friend u got it precisely as well, i took ephedrine before i'm a bit worried for the heart beat and stuff.. it was ephedrine Arsan 50mg tabs is that wat ur talking about ? yes, even tough the best for me is the "level" one.
    however about clen i have the 0.4 mg don't know how much is that in mcg 400 mcg and yes i agree with u about the hand shaking and shivering i get that when i used it...
    on the other hand would stanabolic do the job in reducing body water and fat ? i am sorry do not know that compound
    bolds

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H_U_G_O View Post
    the fat percentage it wasnt me who measured it, it was actually my nutrition, as for lowering it i was doing it on both ways, hopefuly i get where i want to and thanks for the comment !! however the skin is really loose when i touch it..

Trust me, you do not have loose skin, and you are not 10% bodyfat. I have loose skin, and I got down to 10% bodyfat at the end of last June. At that bodyfat, I still looked like I had a gut because of my loose skin. It was funny, because you could see my top 4 abs (covered by excess skin of course), and the bottom of my stomach looked like it was fat. It is the worst, let me tell you. I used to be over 320lbs and over 50% bodyfat. I got down to 190lbs and 10% bodyfat in alittle over a year. The right diet and cardio will shed off that stomach fat you got there.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    Trust me, you do not have loose skin, and you are not 10% bodyfat. I have loose skin, and I got down to 10% bodyfat at the end of last June. At that bodyfat, I still looked like I had a gut because of my loose skin. It was funny, because you could see my top 4 abs (covered by excess skin of course), and the bottom of my stomach looked like it was fat. It is the worst, let me tell you. I used to be over 320lbs and over 50% bodyfat. I got down to 190lbs and 10% bodyfat in alittle over a year. The right diet and cardio will shed off that stomach fat you got there.
    thank you for the tip, and about the bf i already posted the test and it wasnt 10 it was 14 or 15... i can do it thanks again

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    your diet is not "great" i can tell you that by looking at your picture. bf is prolly around 14-15, not much muscle... get into that diet forum bro

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    your diet is not "great" i can tell you that by looking at your picture. bf is prolly around 14-15, not much muscle... get into that diet forum bro
    well thanks but i believe my diet is going great while on cycle 250-300g protiens 200 carbs and 65 g fat i believe i should do good for bulking right now, as for loosing the rest of the fat i guess ill wait to do it in another cycle just before summer.... i did manage to loose lots of weight and those 5 % i can get them in 1 month no big deal i just don't want to reduce my protien intake at the moment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information