Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Some help and Updates of my progress

Hey guys, i've been doing testoviron for about 2 weeks now (twice a week) working out like a monster, have a strength that i never had before soo much energy, when i'm in gym i don't want to stop working out, my diet is great high protien.
    Physicaly: i started seeing some changes i actually gained around 3 kg of muscles mass in those couple of weeks, biceps have grown shoulders got wider and back got even better i noticed that from the shirts i have its getting more and more fit, but still its not enough for me i'm looking forward to see more results in the upcoming weeks.
    PS: i'm taking HCG 500i.u's every 6th or 5th day, and 0.25mg of Proviron twice daily, also taking fish oil (***** 3)
    Advice needed: thinking to stack primobulan 400mg/weekly to boost up and kickstart my cycle for better results what do u guys think?

Need help in this:
    about the abs and the waist, i had 47 % of body fat 2 years ago, i lost exactly 37 or 38 % of body fat, i'm working out abs and waists roughly 3 times weekly but since i lost alot of body fat i have alittle bit of extra skin convering the abs so i cant see and progress and back waists are the worse i feel like a coca cola bottle LOL, do u have any tips on how to get rid of that extra skin ? add weights perhaps ?
    Last edited by H_U_G_O; 10-16-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Thread Information