Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    The point of shooting intra muscular is so that it acts faster, shuttles the nutrients into the muscle and gets out your system asap. Its safer that way.

I shoot 18 iu post workout I don’t want that in my system for any longer than it has to be.
    Thats sick, i wish i could get that high. I take 3.5 ius with 3 scoops protein and one scoop waxymaise. Thats 40 carbs in that scoop. It hits me in 15 minutes and feels like my chest is sinking. I havent gone hypo (except my 2nd time using it) but i feel strange.
    Whats your post wo shake like to support that many iu's?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    Thats sick, i wish i could get that high. I take 3.5 ius with 3 scoops protein and one scoop waxymaise. Thats 40 carbs in that scoop. It hits me in 15 minutes and feels like my chest is sinking. I havent gone hypo (except my 2nd time using it) but i feel strange.

its more dependant on your body type. i go up to 10iu's, and i dont take a shake at all. only solid food

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    its more dependant on your body type. i go up to 10iu's, and i dont take a shake at all. only solid food
    Today im trying 1iu with every meal. Good so far and with an amazing pump.

gsxracer is offline Banned
    I don't even get pumps when I take insulin , I just get mood swing(more like my passiveness is becoming less passive)

, but my body feels way more thick then it ever has.

n why would you inject yourself 1 IU every meal you take?

considering the only place where your body suffers for food is post-workout, and during night time when you sleep because of no food going in.

you're just killing yourself little by little by forcing you're body to produce less insulins every meal and it will become accostomated to it, and then it will stop producing enough insulin and it will cause you to go diabete #2.

Me injecting insulin in me, I have 2 workout at 9am, and 2 workout at 12:01pm which causes a mix in my system that somedays it will have enough insulin somedays it wont so it'll keep a steady stream of insulin pumping like normal, so just a fyi don't make it a regular/daily thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxracer View Post
    n why would you inject yourself 1 IU every meal you take?

considering the only place where your body suffers for food is post-workout, and during night time when you sleep because of no food going in.

you're just killing yourself little by little by forcing you're body to produce less insulins every meal and it will become accostomated to it, and then it will stop producing enough insulin and it will cause you to go diabete #2.
    The first and most obvious way to utilize insulin for it´s anabolic effect is to take a little bit with each meal, possibly 1-2iu´s up to 5-6x a day (insulin is measured in international units, not mgs as is common with anabolic steroids ). This way you´d be getting the greatest benefit of insulin possible with each meal and the least risk of using too much and going into shock. Of course some bodybuilders have reported using up to 20-40iu/day, but I wouldn´t recommend this unless you are very experienced, and have your diet in perfect order. You´ll want to take in a tiny bit of essential fats, a decent amount of mixed carbs (i.e. carbs of varying glycemic indexes), and at least 40g of protein with each meal, when using this method of insulin use. And clearly, you´ll want to work up to this amount of insulin use, perhaps adding 1iu per day until you reach a level you are comfortable with. This holds true for either method of insulin use I´m presenting.

The second way you can use it is to take 1iu of insulin with your post workout meal, eventually working up to 1iu/10kgs of bodyweight. When using this method, you´ll want a post workout shake consisting of roughly 100-200g of mixed carbs and 40-50 grams of protein... nd don´t forget a small amount of essential fats with your shake. I have used insulin this way, along with anabolic steroids and a thyroid med, and have found it to enhance the gains from my cycle by around 15-20% as compared with a similar cycle which did not include insulin.

The final method is to use the first method as well as the second. SO you´d be taking in 1-2ius with each regular meal and up to 1iu/10kgs of bodyweight with your post workout meal. This would ensure maximum efficiency from each bite of food you eat, but this way is also the most dangerous, and you need to monitor your blood sugar. If you get tired after a shot you´ll need to get some mixed carbs into you quickly (Gatoraid and a few Granola bars and/or candy bars), it´s a good idea to carry those kinds of things around with you as insurance that your blood sugar doesn´t go too low. You also don´t want to take this stuff at night before bed, because you won´t know if your blood sugar is going low and that´s making you drowsy (meaning you could be facing hypoglycemia, and about to go into a coma) or you are just tired because it´s your normal bedtime.

And as for that dirty little trick I was telling you about...a small amount of insulin may be taken when starting a cyclic ketogenic diet, with your first meal of the day you begin. This meal would be fats and proteins, without carbs, and only 2-4iu of insulin would be taken. The following meal, you can use half the dose of insulin as you did at your first meal. The result would be that you could be in ketosis before the end of that first day, where as usually it would take 2 or even up to 3 days to accomplish this. Using insulin in this manner is very dangerous, and was even called "Death Wish Dieting" by Dan Duchaine..

copied and pasted from this site. You only do it one day a week.

186 lbs, second week in, going on third week on friday and last week

187 lbs, going up baby!~

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    187 lbs, going up baby!~
    prolly mostly fat too, enjoy your new pot belly

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    To the OP, ur stats would have been wayy more impressive if u ran AAS.... But anyhow, keep it up...

It would have been better if I did AAS, I'm waiting for my supplier to get me some stuff, I want the real deal and not to get crap, so I'm a patient guy, and for kratos, my genetics don't allow me to have a beer belly, never had a day without a 6 pack. that's one thing I dont need to worry about,

and I'm hoping to get my test e / dbol / clomid / nolva in the next week or 2, so whenever I stop my insulin , I'll be able to re-do it, at the end of my cycle,

and for kratos, my genetics don't allow me to have a beer belly, never had a day without a 6 pack. that's one thing I dont need to worry about,
    Wait till ya hit 30...

that's what everyone told me, but my dad is in his 50's and you can still see his abs, and he dosent workout so I hope I'm the sameway

that's what everyone told me, but my dad is in his 50's and you can still see his abs, and he dosent workout so I hope I'm the sameway
    YOU SUCK!!! haha that would be nice bro, trust me.
    Think im gunna try that one day thing again this week. Seem to have got the best results that way.

I've noticed since I've been taking insulin , 4-5 hours post-pinning I feel sleepy and I fall asleep for like 1-2 hours, normal?

I'm thinking its because I overeat within the few hours post-pinning and it just makes me drowsy.

I've noticed since I've been taking insulin , 4-5 hours post-pinning I feel sleepy and I fall asleep for like 1-2 hours, normal?

I'm thinking its because I overeat within the few hours post-pinning and it just makes me drowsy.
    Yup, im the same way. Dont sleep until the 4hrs are up.

188 lbs one day left, hope I don't lose anything once I get off, but I doubt I will.

last day of cycle, 189 pounds,

Will post stats, also going to get bodyfat checked next week monday.

then will be going for bloodwork, and getting ahead for my next cycle.

graeme87 is offline Member
    last day of cycle, 189 pounds,

Will post stats, also going to get bodyfat checked next week monday.

then will be going for bloodwork, and getting ahead for my next cycle.
    Good work how much have you gained?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    My shake has 75g of sugar, I start sipping at it during the last 10 mins of my training the down whats left just before shoot the slin.

I always have some sugar on hand if I feel I need more, usually the kids Haribo sweets but 75g is usually enough for me.

At the one hour mark when the slin peaks (I use humalog) I have a high carb and protein meal.

I have never heard of people shooting 1iu with each meal, I don’t fancy pinning myself 6-8 times a day and your diet would have to be spot on or you’d get a lot of fat gains I’d imagine.

I stick purely to postworkout, I know a few guys that take a shot in the morning too to fight catabolism.

I was 177, when the water retention from creatine left. so around 10-11 pound gain in 3 weeks.

average was 1 pound every 2-3 days

10-11 lbs in 3 weeks is amazing, better than what you will get from steroids provided it’s not fat you have gained. The gains actually sound deceptively good, I wonder how much of it is fat and how much you could have gained naturally?
    I certainly don’t gain that much in 3 weeks and that is with a lot most insulin than you were using combined with a heavy steroid cycle.

It would be interesting to see other people try insulin only cycles to see what the gains are.

I think the sigma attached to insulin and the general rule that you have to be very experience before using it is massively exaggerated.

If you use it properly and take the appropriate safety measures its perfectly safe.

It maybe a good choice for guys who are regularly drug tested and can’t or don’t want to risk running a steroid cycle at that time.

Final results 9 pounds of lean muscles, droped down from 13.7 bodyfat % to 10.8%,

that's without considering water retention from creatine when I took my last BF check.

so it might of been 14-15 pounds increase, I shouldn't have been on creatine when I checked my bodyfat because its an inacurate result, because it coulda been 2-5 pounds of water rentention in my body.

this was a 3 week trial, only taking 5 IU post workout and taking about 5-6k of calories a day.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^ ur a shit talker, if u were taking in 5-6k a day then of that you needed to be eating atleast 700 grams of protein EVERY day in order to gain that quantity of muscle mass

and were not even accounting for carb intake and fat

not to mention any fat gains

and you say u lost fat? HAAAAAAAAAAaa ur full of shit

dont care what u say
    mathematically its impossible, and number dont lie

ur expecting us to believe

ur body utalised OVER 6000 calories a day just from insulin ?

u ate over 700 grams of protein a day?

and then dropped %3 bodyfat aswell?

all within 21 days?

LMFAO ur so full of shiit its not funny, couldnt even post honest results

ur such a looser

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lets do some basic math just to show everyone how full of shit you are

u weigh approx 185 pounds

so will say ur BMR including activity is 3000 calories a day u burn

then u gain on average .8 pounds of muscle a day

so thats 3000 calorie surplus in order to make that weight gain,

^^^ now this gain needs to be protein sourced since u said u dropped bodyfat, so u couldve gained fat (bullshit cough)

so 3000 divided by 4 is 750 grams of protein a day

now protein has a 20% thermogenic effect, so times 750 by 1.2 and you have 900

so 900 grams of protein a day u needeed to be eating

we now have 6000 calories a day intake, which 900 grams is protein and the rest is carbs and fat

now u dropped %3 bf aswell? so just to make u look LESS like an idiot were gonna underesteimate and say thats 5 pounds of fat lost

so thats 3500 calories ( 1 pound) times 5, 17500 calorie u burnt aswell?

so 17500 divided by 21 days is 833 rounded off

so u burnt 833 calories of fat a day

so in total
    ur body utalised 6833 calories a day MINIMUM in order to acheive ur CLAIMED results......

so neally 7000 calories

ALL JUST FROM INSULIN ?

lmfao congrats NOW EVERYONE can see how full of shit you are

thanks for letting me show everyone just how much shit u talk

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^^... LOL.... I can smell the bullsh*t as well here. It reaks.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    lets do some basic math just to show everyone how full of shit you are

u weigh approx 185 pounds

so will say ur BMR including activity is 3000 calories a day u burn

then u gain on average .8 pounds of muscle a day

so thats 3000 calorie surplus in order to make that weight gain,

^^^ now this gain needs to be protein sourced since u said u dropped bodyfat, so u couldve gained fat (bullshit cough)

so 3000 divided by 4 is 750 grams of protein a day

now protein has a 20% thermogenic effect, so times 750 by 1.2 and you have 900

so 900 grams of protein a day u needeed to be eating

we now have 6000 calories a day intake, which 900 grams is protein and the rest is carbs and fat

now u dropped %3 bf aswell? so just to make u look LESS like an idiot were gonna underesteimate and say thats 5 pounds of fat lost

so thats 3500 calories ( 1 pound) times 5, 17500 calorie u burnt aswell?

so 17500 divided by 21 days is 833 rounded off

so u burnt 833 calories of fat a day

so in total
    ur body utalised 6833 calories a day MINIMUM in order to acheive ur CLAIMED results......

so neally 7000 calories

ALL JUST FROM INSULIN ?

lmfao congrats NOW EVERYONE can see how full of shit you are

thanks for letting me show everyone just how much shit u talk

your over thinking. Example i keep a constant diet at around 3k a day. And i weigh pretty much the exact same weight day in and day out, i recently just got on TRT again about 6 wks ago around 150mg/wk cyp,, same diet same routine but i put on 10lbs and its not water and fat. ie, i dont need to ramp my calories up to put on weight to a certain point when i introduce a hormone that utilizes the nutrients in my body more effeciently.
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 12-01-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Final results 9 pounds of lean muscles, droped down from 13.7 bodyfat % to 10.8%,

that's without considering water retention from creatine when I took my last BF check.
    horseshit
    if you just stated a bodyfat that was a few tenths higher people might have bought it.

I guess it must of been good, haha

results
    heigh 6 feet
    weight 187 pound

arm 35 cm
    bust 96.5cm
    chest 87.5cm
    hips 82cm
    buttocks 105cm
    thighs 59.5cm
    calves 37cm

skinfolds
    triceps 10.2mm
    biceps 3.2mm
    subscapular 9.3mm
    iliac crest 5.3mm
    calf 8.6mm
    total 27.1mm ~

2008 jully 165 lbs 11.0% bf 18 lbs fat , 147 lean body tissue
    2009 nov 3 183 llbs 13.7% bf 25 lbs fat 158 lean body tissue
    2009 nov 30 187 10.8% bf 21 lbs fat 166 lbs lean body tissue

no reason for me to horseplay, I don't get anything out of bragging lol,

NjtheGreat is offline New Member
    hey u guys are pros but i know a bit bout insulin being dependant for 6 years now...and with a high carb diet and always having a glucose tab or oj around..u should be ok...but id give my right nut not to have to deal with insulin...dont know why u would volunteer for playing roulette with ya pancreas. your basically tellin it to take the rest of your lifetime off becuz your gonna manually do its job ....for life . ..... . leave the insulin for the diabetics man

found my earlier results
    nov 3

results
    heigh 6 feet
    weight 183 pound

arm 35.5 cm
    bust 93.5cm
    chest 83.5cm
    hips 88.5 cm
    buttocks 98 cm
    thighs 55cm
    calves 37.5cm

skinfolds
    triceps 11.2mm
    biceps 4 mm
    subscapular 8.5 mm
    iliac crest 8.6 mm
    calf 11.1 mm
    total 32.3mm ~

june 26 2008

results
    heigh 6 feet
    weight 165 pound

arm 34 cm
    bust 90.5cm
    chest 86.5cm
    hips 82 cm
    buttocks 98 cm
    thighs 52.5cm
    calves 35.5cm

skinfolds
    triceps 9.7mm
    biceps 3.1 mm
    subscapular 7.5 mm
    iliac crest 5.8 mm
    calf 7.4 mm
    total 26.1mm ~

no reason for me to horseplay, I don't get anything out of bragging lol,
    you get to feel cool in front of the members and you don't have to look like an idiot in front of the board if you fudge your results

mission failed btw

To be honest, I don't really care, I posted I would give the results of my work out, and everything, and I did, and I'm also gonna do it in my cycle of roids that I will be doing in 2 weeks,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information