Hi, and thanks in advance for reading and proving any feedback you may have to assist me.

Firstly I have read a tonne of posts, online sites etc... does as much research as i can right now.

Secondly im 5'6, 140pounds - 1% body fat. Have been training off and on for 8 yrs, but seriously for last 6 months. Eating a lot, but obviously that could increase. Trying to follow various protein + carb diets and eating carbs before gym.

For last 4 months Ive been taking Tribulous, Creatine, (before gym) and HMB (after training) along with Myoplex protein.

Starting a course consisting of Sustanon 250, weekly, Tribolin 75 (find out tom from trainer how much and when, but have 7 250sus vials), and a vial of Testoprop (again find out tomorrow on usage). (Sorry, keen to get this info asap... any any advice is much appreciated - but id assume, that, thered be, a shot every 10 daysz of the testoprop and the tribolin, along with the sustanon?)

So Im just curious what I drop from my suppliements and also does that course sound decent?

Sustanol 250, a vial - every 10 days. (7 vials)
Tribolin 75 (its a deca , and somethign else) - 10ml bottle.
Testroprop - 10ml bottle

How does this sound? Food isnt a problem - i eat a lot (smoke a cone or so daily - so there are various mixes (all inc. protein, carbs, fat, etc - try to mix it up a lot - need more tuna but will do so when on gear)), but i try and space them out to 2-3 hrs apart..) and sleep a good 10-12 hrs a day.

I train around 4-5 days a week (chest + tri, legs, back + bi, general fitness with group personal trainer 2/1 x a week).

So yeah id like to obviously maximise what I have. Any advice you can provide me with, or questions to my trainer before I take my first shot tomorrow it'd be much appreciated. Or, if its a week late thats cool - anything you can provide me with will be taken on board.

Cheers in advance and have a great weekend (and Long weekend if youre in australia!)

Jonny.