supe3 is offline Associate Member

Anthony Roberts Reliability

After see what most people here have to say about Anthony Roberts I have to ask:

Is the things he has written about on this site reliable? If they are not then why are they still up for people who dont know about him to read and think they should take his advice?

Second, did he wright all the steroid profiles found on steroid.com? most of them talk about "personal experience" and they include advice and recomendations for use. I know I when I first started reading this site almost 4 years ago I took most of what was written there to heart and thought that it was the word of god on the matter. (now days I know better, i was only like 25 then)

DOM6 is offline Member
    Took you 4 years to make an account?
    Whats your old user name???

I never had a user name, i just read what everyone was talking about and that was it. I think I was a little scared about associating/talking about illegal activities. does that make me a PUSS?

Deen54 is offline Member
    yup.

thanks man, thats really awsome of you

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post
    After see what most people here have to say about Anthony Roberts I have to ask:

Is the things he has written about on this site reliable?
    Yes, the veracity and legitimacy of his work has never been a question.

If they are not then why are they still up for people who dont know about him to read and think they should take his advice?
    Because they are both reliable and valid.

Second, did he wright all the steroid profiles found on steroid.com?
    Yes, that's true. (I need to add that was true most if not all have been rewritten now and added we have a few more we are working on at this time... thanks *admin*)
    most of them talk about "personal experience" and they include advice and recomendations for use. I know I when I first started reading this site almost 4 years ago I took most of what was written there to heart and thought that it was the word of god on the matter. (now days I know better, i was only like 25 then)
    Actually it's an amalgam of rather sound (with regard to the attention to detail and cross-referencing of data) research and experiential information which very often coincide. And again, "yes" what you see in the profiles can (for the most part) be adhered to as if it was one of the gospels, or written by the very hand of God on Mosiac stone tablets or from the Book of Daniel on the wall of king Nebuchadnezzar.
    Are Anthony Roberts articles reliable?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOM6 View Post
    Took you 4 years to make an account?
    Whats your old user name???
    If you had half a brain you'd know you can view every single thread on this forum without an account. i too did not make an account for a few years, there wasnt a need to if I could get the info without posting ?'s and using the search. And is it not said by almost everyone on here when they ask a simple question to use the search function? You can do that WITHOUT an account. so don't get pissy when someone does what you tell them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    yup.
    coming from the same guy who gets trashed alot and doesn't believe in PCT.......

Quote Originally Posted by supe3 View Post

Is the things he has written about on this site reliable? If they are not then why are they still up for people who dont know about him to read and think they should take his advice?

Second, did he wright all the steroid profiles found on steroid.com? most of them talk about "personal experience" and they include advice and recomendations for use. I know I when I first started reading this site almost 4 years ago I took most of what was written there to heart and thought that it was the word of god on the matter. (now days I know better, i was only like 25 then)
    read the sticky at the top of this forum....it will explain everything to you. After all you did say you read everything but didnt get an account, well obviously that escaped your reading...

ya man i read the link that magic put up and feel a little dumber for having asked the same question that was talked about a couple months ago, but hey thanks man

Thread Information