Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by jamix2010 View Post
    I think I read somewhere above that you dropped the Epo. Does this mean it didn't work? Did your RBC's not go up?
    It worked very well but I noticed (with BW) that EQ was able to bring my level almost at the same level and considering I am not a runner, why risking my health with a very dangerous compund like rHuEPO?

jamix2010 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    It worked very well but I noticed (with BW) that EQ was able to bring my level almost at the same level and considering I am not a runner, why risking my health with a very dangerous compund like rHuEPO?
    How much did your hemocrit go up to on EQ?

Perhaps everyone responds differently. Some have to restrict the dose of Epo just to keep they're hemocrit below 55%.

Your right that its a dangerous compound, so perhaps stopping is better than continuing to up the dose until your hemocrit is where you desire.

PS: Another strategy which has been used with success is to blood load mechanically. Its a little gross and will have the side effect of making you temporally weak (bad for training) but on the plus side its cheap.

Also unless your competing at the very highest level, drug-testers probably wont be using the current new methods for detecting it (unlike with Epo which you will likely be tested for).

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by jamix2010 View Post
    How much did your hemocrit go up to on EQ?

Perhaps everyone responds differently. Some have to restrict the dose of Epo just to keep they're hemocrit below 55%.

Your right that its a dangerous compound, so perhaps stopping is better than continuing to up the dose until your hemocrit is where you desire.

PS: Another strategy which has been used with success is to blood load mechanically. Its a little gross and will have the side effect of making you temporally weak (bad for training) but on the plus side its cheap.

Also unless your competing at the very highest level, drug-testers probably wont be using the current new methods for detecting it (unlike with Epo which you will likely be tested for).
    It reached 49% while with EPO 52%.
    So, no relevant changes or at least I felt no differences.

BJJ
    Taking into account some suggestions, I:

1. Got rid of test susp, oxandrolone and drostanolone enanthate .
    2. Reduced the intake of mesterolone either in the bridge and in the bulk 2 sections.
    3. Increased somatropin in the frontload and reduced in the bridge section.
    4. Reduced the amount of test sust in the bridge section and added in the frontload taking place of both test susp and prop.
    5. Reduced the amount of test prop throughout the cycle.

Thanks to all who contributed to these changes.

in2shape is offline Member
    4 me reading this it is just insane !! coming from me who is in week 7 of a simple test cyp 400mgs ew, it baffles the mind to see why so many compounds ?? and the complexity of it all , what happened to simple 4-600 mgs ew test , or the slowly slowly approach ?? especially when the results are coming from just this ,my test ( 4 me anyway )....

i think 2nd cycle only compound id add is anavar 6 weeks from week 6 thru to 12 -just b4 pct and run the test 2 weeks longer and for 12 weeks instead of 10, 3rd id run eq @600 for 14 along with test 4th id run deca test , test would stay the same though max 600 mgs and each other compound i introduce i would start at its low working point eg eq 600 deca 400 and var 50+ mgs possibly the optional dbol @30mgs frontload .... this is what id run , just me,( to give you an insight into my thinking of how id cycle)

point im trying to make your on rather high does , many a compound quiet a few if u include pct meds etc, and where does this leave you for your 5th /6th /7th cycle ? id hate to see what they looked like i probably wouldnt/couldnt even figure them out ???

i agree with - who wrote it ?? um ..... about if you arnt in it 4 the size and muscle but more 4 your training and as you said you dont want to get big or your holding off getting big why all the compounds you could get good strength gains , muscularity , etc usinh half of what you are ....

your kidneys /liver / prostate/ lungs/heart! -whole body! must be under enormous strain for quiet some time to 1) process these chems, 2) figure out how many mgs of what - and where its going 3) get it there at the right time eg morn midday nite 4) what about the heart ?? the biggest muscle of all ???? sure your fit but any sustained pressure on the heart of certain periods has to take its toll somewhere sooner or later , yes ??? be it contractility strength , weaker veins, you see where im going .....

whats 5th cycle
    test e
    test c
    susp
    prop
    deca
    eq
    tren
    var
    dbol
    winnie
    proviron
    nolva
    toremifene
    clomid
    adex
    aromasin
    hcg
    hmg

this is by no means me getting smart but where does it stop ?? have you given yourself clear indicators and stop points ??? what about gauging markers as per your use ?? great to read your logs and your doing everything you can bloodwork checked etc .... but you cant say this isnt alot , nor does it not put stress on your body as it is in a constant state of seperating and filtering all these compounds including your diet and general day to day duties ....

mate this is no attempt in my limited knowledge regarding aas to give you advice or to say i know more or your wrong im right, simply put its my opinion and that is i think your over doing it, not leaving much room 4 error, and i think your thinking (not wanting to get to big coz of bjj etc ) kind of contradicts what steroids are used for ( get big and strong) yes they do ther stuff - imgeneralizing.

that said you certainly have done your research and know plenty, good to see the above changes also things like got rid of and reduced i think is good !!!!!

all the best i hope you choose the right decisions , life is short , you only live once, enjoy it !

a wise man does choose his own fate
    Last edited by in2shape; 01-18-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BJJ,

Glad to hear you are open to the changes suggested by the experienced members on this board, as moderation is almost always a good thing. Of course this is no big suprize, that now as in the past you seem to maintain an open mind in the face of controversy. Please by all means when you do the cycle whatever it consists of, post it up with all the detail you have in the past. I am very grateful for the opportunity to look at the usage of various compounds and read the discussion of the effects and interactions of them during the cycle as well as the discussion of PCT and recovery afterward. I am sure their are many out there who take multiple compounds at high doses ( pro body builder etc,) but fearing condemnation and redicule are reluctant to discuss their cycles on the internet. I think this is a shame and really appreciate you taking the time and effort to document your cycles the way you do as I feel its a valuable tool for anyone with an intellect and enough interest to read and evaluate it all with an open mind.

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-18-2011 at 05:14 PM.

lostboy74 is offline Junior Member
    its called physiology....everyone that belongs to this online community has a specific physiological response to any of the miriad of compounds available. that being said. I am far from being a doctor, however i am a nursing student and understand that one persons physioloical response to any compound from basic asperin to any aas is based on each ones own physiology.

[B]bjj[B]i am not knocking on your cycle advice and would never compare myself too anyone on here and no one on here should compare themselves to you. physiology is what it is and we all have a perfect level of homeostasis that we need to achieve to live healthy, luckili the human body is able to adapt and overcome introducing AAS and even harmful pathogens into our bodies. go with what you know just please listen to your body and heed the advice of the mods on here. Marcus for one has been very good about educating me and you yourself have helped me a ton. take care and good luck.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    4 me reading this it is just insane !! coming from me who is in week 7 of a simple test cyp 400mgs ew, it baffles the mind to see why so many compounds ?? and the complexity of it all , what happened to simple 4-600 mgs ew test , or the slowly slowly approach ?? especially when the results are coming from just this ,my test ( 4 me anyway )....

i think 2nd cycle only compound id add is anavar 6 weeks from week 6 thru to 12 -just b4 pct and run the test 2 weeks longer and for 12 weeks instead of 10, 3rd id run eq @600 for 14 along with test 4th id run deca test , test would stay the same though max 600 mgs and each other compound i introduce i would start at its low working point eg eq 600 deca 400 and var 50+ mgs possibly the optional dbol @30mgs frontload .... this is what id run , just me,( to give you an insight into my thinking of how id cycle)

point im trying to make your on rather high does , many a compound quiet a few if u include pct meds etc, and where does this leave you for your 5th /6th /7th cycle ? id hate to see what they looked like i probably wouldnt/couldnt even figure them out ???

i agree with - who wrote it ?? um ..... about if you arnt in it 4 the size and muscle but more 4 your training and as you said you dont want to get big or your holding off getting big why all the compounds you could get good strength gains , muscularity , etc usinh half of what you are ....

your kidneys /liver / prostate/ lungs/heart! -whole body! must be under enormous strain for quiet some time to 1) process these chems, 2) figure out how many mgs of what - and where its going 3) get it there at the right time eg morn midday nite 4) what about the heart ?? the biggest muscle of all ???? sure your fit but any sustained pressure on the heart of certain periods has to take its toll somewhere sooner or later , yes ??? be it contractility strength , weaker veins, you see where im going .....

whats 5th cycle
    test e
    test c
    susp
    prop
    deca
    eq
    tren
    var
    dbol
    winnie
    proviron
    nolva
    toremifene
    clomid
    adex
    aromasin
    hcg
    hmg

this is by no means me getting smart but where does it stop ?? have you given yourself clear indicators and stop points ??? what about gauging markers as per your use ?? great to read your logs and your doing everything you can bloodwork checked etc .... but you cant say this isnt alot , nor does it not put stress on your body as it is in a constant state of seperating and filtering all these compounds including your diet and general day to day duties ....

mate this is no attempt in my limited knowledge regarding aas to give you advice or to say i know more or your wrong im right, simply put its my opinion and that is i think your over doing it, not leaving much room 4 error, and i think your thinking (not wanting to get to big coz of bjj etc ) kind of contradicts what steroids are used for ( get big and strong) yes they do ther stuff - imgeneralizing.

that said you certainly have done your research and know plenty, good to see the above changes also things like got rid of and reduced i think is good !!!!!

all the best i hope you choose the right decisions , life is short , you only live once, enjoy it !

a wise man does choose his own fate
    My next cycles, if any, will be with test prop only and some hcg.
    I do not plan to live my future with AAS, except for somatropin (when needed).

Thank you for being outspoken and for your advices.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    BJJ,

Glad to hear you are open to the changes suggested by the experienced members on this board, as moderation is almost always a good thing. Of course this is no big suprize, that now as in the past you seem to maintain an open mind in the face of controversy. Please by all means when you do the cycle whatever it consists of, post it up with all the detail you have in the past. I am very grateful for the opportunity to look at the usage of various compounds and read the discussion of the effects and interactions of them during the cycle as well as the discussion of PCT and recovery afterward. I am sure their are many out there who take multiple compounds at high doses ( pro body builder etc,) but fearing condemnation and redicule are reluctant to discuss their cycles on the internet. I think this is a shame and really appreciate you taking the time and effort to document your cycles the way you do as I feel its a valuable tool for anyone with an intellect and enough interest to read and evaluate it all with an open mind.

FFM
    Surely, I will.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lostboy74 View Post
    its called physiology....everyone that belongs to this online community has a specific physiological response to any of the miriad of compounds available. that being said. I am far from being a doctor, however i am a nursing student and understand that one persons physioloical response to any compound from basic asperin to any aas is based on each ones own physiology.

[B]bjj[B]i am not knocking on your cycle advice and would never compare myself too anyone on here and no one on here should compare themselves to you. physiology is what it is and we all have a perfect level of homeostasis that we need to achieve to live healthy, luckili the human body is able to adapt and overcome introducing AAS and even harmful pathogens into our bodies. go with what you know just please listen to your body and heed the advice of the mods on here. Marcus for one has been very good about educating me and you yourself have helped me a ton. take care and good luck.
    I will thank you.

muscledude35 is offline New Member
    I think its a helpful thread , taking consideration a lot of different ideas can sometimes give a better and synergic idea which can work better then all the ideas who are already said about the subject

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by muscledude35 View Post
    I think its a helpful thread , taking consideration a lot of different ideas can sometimes give a better and synergic idea which can work better then all the ideas who are already said about the subject
    X2, Bjj are you a Gymnist

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Lol^^

I'll give you a hint- it's in his name.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    You bet!

Unfortunately, I do not know anyone tall like me able to be a gymnast...

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Ciao Ronnie, what do you think about my 4th cycle?
    Grazie

FRONTLOAD (??/??/2011 - ??/??/2011)
    Week 1 Testosterone Sustanon * 540 mg [UG] [Morning] (ttl 540 mg) {Arachis Oil} [m/th]
    Week 1 Somatropin 24 iu ed [UG] [Early Morning/Morning/Afternoon, 7/7] (ttl 168 iu)
    Week 1 L-Thyroxine 150 mcg ed [PG] [Early Morning] (ttl 700 mcg)

BULK 1 (??/??/2011 - ??/??/2011)
    Week 2-9 Testosterone Propionate 100 mg ed [UG] [Morning] (ttl 5600 mg) {Arachis Oil}
    Week 2-9 Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg eod [UG] [Morning] (ttl 3200 mg) {Arachis Oil} [m/w/f/su]
    Week 2-9 Boldenone Undecylenate 600 mg ew [UG] [Morning] (ttl 4800 mg) {Arachis Oil} [m/th]
    Week 2-9 Exemestane 12.5 mg e3.5d [UG] [Evening] (ttl 200 mg) [m/th]
    Week 2-9 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 250 iu e3.5d [PG] [Evening] (ttl 4000 iu) [m/th]

BRIDGE (??/??/2011 - ??/??/2011)
    Week 10-13 Testosterone Sustanon 270 mg ew [Morning] (ttl 1080 mg)
    Week 10-13 Boldenone Undecylenate 500 mg ew [Morning] (ttl 2000 mg)
    Week 10-13 Mesterolone 50 mg ed [PG] [Morning] (ttl 1400 mg)
    Week 10-13 Somatropin 4 iu ed [Early Morning, 7/7] (ttl 112 iu)
    Week 10-13 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed [Early Morning] (ttl 2800 mcg)

BULK 2 (??/??/2011 - ??/??/2011)
    Week 14-17 Boldenone Undecylenate 800 mg ew [Morning] (ttl 3200 mg)
    Week 14-19 Testosterone Propionate 150 mg ed [Morning] (ttl 6300 mg)
    Week 14-19 Mesterolone 100 mg ed [Morning] (ttl 4200 mg)
    Week 14-19 Exemestane 12.5 mg e3.5d [Evening] (ttl 150 mg)
    Week 14-19 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 1500 iu 1stw - 250 iu e3.5d [Evening] (ttl 4000 iu)
    Week 19 Somatropin 4 iu ed [Early Morning, 7/7] (ttl 28 iu)
    Week 19 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed [Early Morning] (ttl 70 mcg)

PCT (??/??/2011 - ??/??/2011)
    Week 20-23 Clomiphene Citrate 150/100/50/50 mg ed [PG] [Morning] (ttl 2450 mg)
    Week 20-25 Tamoxifen Citrate 40/20/20/20/20/20 mg ed [PG] [Morning] (ttl 980 mg)
    Week 20-26 Somatropin 4 iu ed [Early Morning, 7/7] (ttl 196 iu)
    Week 20-26 L-Thyroxine 100 mcg ed [Early Morning] (ttl 4900 mcg)
    Week 27 Human Menopausal Gonadotropin 75 mg eod [PG] [Evening] (ttl 225 mg) [m/w/f]
    Week 27 Exemestane 12.5 mg eod [Evening] (ttl 37.5 mg) [m/w/f]
    Week 28 Glutathione 600 mg ed [PG] [Evening] (ttl 4.200 mg)

* 270 mg of Testosterone Blend contain:
    1. Testosterone Acetate (20 mg)
    2. Testosterone Propionate (30 mg)
    3. Testosterone Phenylpropionate (60 mg)
    4. Testosterone Isocaproate (60 mg)
    5. Testosterone Decanoate (100 mg)

1st Cycle: ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)
    2nd Cycle: TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION Cycle (+ PROP, EQ, ANAVAR, HGH, PROVIRON)
    3rd Cycle: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...NPP-EQ-DBOL%29

Results: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-%28DEXAs%29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    You have made nice progress during your first 3 reloads so I think your 4th reload looks good. GREAT WORK BY THE WAY!

BJJ
    updated

BJJ
    Got rid of front-load.

BJJ
    front-load is back on track but differently from before

BJJ
    updated

BJJ
    Updated once again

BJJ
    updated

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This thread has been packed with info. It is nice to see questions, respectful answers, and adjustments made. I wish I had something of value to add other than just saying: thanks to everyone for the only adult thread I have read in a while.

Good luck BBJ. Look forward to reading a log.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Good God that is a lot of gear.

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    This thread has been packed with info. It is nice to see questions, respectful answers, and adjustments made. I wish I had something of value to add other than just saying: thanks to everyone for the only adult thread I have read in a while.

Good luck BBJ. Look forward to reading a log.
    Grazie

BJJ
    Cycle length reduced to 16 weeks.

BJJ
    About to start...

Fetch is offline Member
    I always hated rolling with you 6'2+ guys. Those long ass limbs make easy targets if the guy is inexperienced, but catch a guy who has been around awhile, and you'll never leave guard.
    Anyway, goodluck with your cycle. It still looks a little complicated to me, but you have obviously done your research well, and are aware of the risks/advantages to such a cycle.

BJJ
    ^^^
    What is your level of technique?

Fetch is offline Member
    We don't use belts as we do all no gi training. Up until my injury, I worked at BJJ for 3 years seriously, so that would only put me at purple level at the most, I'd imagine. I competed in MMA. I primarily used it in competition to keep from being submitted, and relied more on my boxing and wrestling. I've been wrestling my whole life, Boxing for around 10 years, and Muay Thai for around 8 years now. Unfortunately, I tore the cartilidge in my knee severely, so competing is not an option anymore. =( I still envy you guys your sport though. It was a ton of fun while it lasted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information