brandspankinew is offline New Member

tren e/deca/sos250?...my 1st cycle ever...

Good friend of mine the other day recommended all three of these to get the results I want @ 1cc a piece, all in one shot, once a week until all gone. He recommended I get 2 10cc bottles each. Another friend of mine said NO! I'm confused now ...I'm trying to lean out and get some size as well...about 3 yrs ago i ripped out a bit by 6days a week cardio, gal of water a day, and 3-4 days a week strength train. I plan on using P90x as my catalyst to achieve my goal, seeing as how I really don't have time to use the gym. I know a lot of folks on here are gonna be like "what the heck, no huge weights?!" However my main goal is ripping out, some more size, but good rips. I am 33 this month, 5'8" and 175. I can pinch more than an inch on my waist. PLEASE HELP!

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    How strict is your diet?

upperhandy is offline Member
    test only for a 1st cycle....
    & read stickies at top of this forum page

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    too much for a first cycle bro, just stick to a basic test cycle w/proper pct planned. You can find some stickies for beginner cycles. Tren is not to be messed w/on your first cycle, it's very harsh, powerful, and aggressive sides are common. Stick to a test only cycle to see how your body reacts to aas. (basic test e or c cycle, 500mg per week pinned twice a week for 12 weeks)

Fetch is offline Member
    400-500 mg Test E/Week, Pinned Mon/Thursday.
    You will get excellent gains from this. The cycle your friend suggested sucks for a first timer. You'll be hurting if you tried it.

Blog Entries
    dose your "good friend" also happen to be your source...maybee hes just trying to make a sale and not have your best intrest in mind...dont do it keep it simple...

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    400-500 mg Test E/Week, Pinned Mon/Thursday.
    You will get excellent gains from this. The cycle your friend suggested sucks for a first timer. You'll be hurting if you tried it.
    Agree...10000X... use only one compound for first cycle..GL

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandspankinew View Post
    Good friend of mine the other day recommended all three of these to get the results I want @ 1cc a piece, all in one shot, once a week until all gone. He recommended I get 2 10cc bottles each. Another friend of mine said NO! I'm confused now ...I'm trying to lean out and get some size as well...about 3 yrs ago i ripped out a bit by 6days a week cardio, gal of water a day, and 3-4 days a week strength train. I plan on using P90x as my catalyst to achieve my goal, seeing as how I really don't have time to use the gym. I know a lot of folks on here are gonna be like "what the heck, no huge weights?!" However my main goal is ripping out, some more size, but good rips. I am 33 this month, 5'8" and 175. I can pinch more than an inch on my waist. PLEASE HELP!
    Too many substances, not enough knowledge - at least in my opinion sir.

brandspankinew is offline New Member
    Some of yall said read "stickies" at top of page...what are "stickies"?

Thread Information