Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member

Question So I finally found a source at my gym - Few questions

Hi there peeps, haven't posted for a few months, the last time I was on here I was getting advice for my cutting diet which has been going good...I've been doing a long cut, since 29th april, low carbs...am used to it now though.

Anyways I found two guys at my gym who both sell steroids and use, I've actually been speaking to them both in gym for around 6 months, they're both powerlifters and are really big and they've always told me about their use of steroids.

Anyways I finally decided around 2 weeks ago after thinking about it for the past year that I wanted to finally try steroids so I asked them if they could sell me some and they said yeah no problem, they said they can get me just about anything and so I said I'd come back to them once I'd posted on these forums and get some advice of you guys first.

So I'm cutting right now, my target is 17 stone, I started at 24 stone as of september 1st 2007...I was around 20.6 stone on 29th april 2011 and I'm currently 18.5 stone today.

My goal eventually is the same as most peoples, to be as big as possible but be lean at the same time, I want to be below 10% bodyfat. I reckon I'm around 18% right now.

So am not sure what I should ask them for, for my first purchase, what would you guys suggest?

Thanks in advance.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That whole thing was just to ask us what AAS you should use?
    Preferably nothing, since you still have too mych bodyfat. By next year you should be good.

The thing is I've already spent the past year thinking long and hard if this is for me, and I've made this decision now to use steroids . So I really just came hear for advice, do you guys think I should use cutting steroids or bulking steroids, does it really matter which I use for a cut...I'm wanting to get as big as possible. Also can you give me the names of the steroids I should ask for when I go back to my source.

EDIT: I wish I could remember my last conversation with the guy at my gym, hes a sorted lad and always speaks to me...I'm sure he said he can sell me winnie or winstrol whatever its called.
    Last edited by Christopher_UK; 08-01-2011 at 11:29 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    edit your post you can't list prices.
    bulk or cut has more to do with your diet then what you take.
    at 18% do you really need to be bulking more?

Thanks I didnt know I couldnt mention price, am not selling them, was just saying what he offered me.

Can I just say though, I know you guys all live by your rules like its a bible etc, but the rest of the world doesnt really comply to the same standards as the members of this website...for example, the guy I know at the gym doesnt do cycles like you guys with 8 weeks on 2 weeks off, reload/deload...

They just seem to sort of wing it, not saying thats a good thing or thats right, I'm just saying when I had a conversation with them and I explained what I had read on this website and how you guys do things, they just laughed and said they dont do any of that...

And they both look great, the two guys I know, they lift more then anyone in my gym, and they both bigger and better then me in everyway...and one of them is only 23, I'm 27, and hes only been training 3 years and yet his chest and arms look better then mine and hes younger then me and been training less time.

So just goes to show ya.

....as for myself, I know I'm still holding a lot of fat, but I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life, I feel great and this is the best I've ever looked right now, and I've spent a long time thinking about this and this is what I really want to do.

I've dedicated my life to bodybuilding, I sleep eat and go to the gym, thats it, I'm a full time bodybuilder...I dont work at the moment either...Theres nobody in my gym more dedicated to this then I am...I really want to get somewhere and I really believe I can do it.

Steroids should give me more strength, help me lose bodyfat, gain muscle and repair quicker, thats what I've read and been told, and after 4 years of training clean I feel like I'm ready.

I'm not saying I dont have concerns, for example, I have been really worried this past week thinking about side effects...I was hoping you guys could tell me something to ask my source for, and maybe start me off on something not too extreme...what do beginners usually start on?

He says he can get tablets or vials. Is there anything I can take where I am less likely to have any side effects...the two side effects I've heard about the most are getting man boobs and spots, I dont want either of those if I can help it?

Thanks.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_UK View Post
    And they both look great, the two guys I know, they lift more then anyone in my gym, and they both bigger and better then me in everyway...and one of them is only 23, I'm 27, and hes only been training 3 years and yet his chest and arms look better then mine and hes younger then me and been training less time.

So just goes to show ya.
    Okay, no offense, but my chest and arms were twice as big as yours when I was 20 before I even stuck a pin in me.

I don't think steroids are the problem.

And you're more like 20+ % Bodyfat judging from that avatar picture.

Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    Okay, no offense, but my chest and arms were twice as big as yours when I was 20 before I even stuck a pin in me.

I don't think steroids are the problem.

And you're more like 20+ % Bodyfat judging from that avatar picture.
    So you had 90" chest and 30" arms when you started? lol, thats too big!! haha just kidding! - no arguments please!

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you need to go to http://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php read up on the profiles. Get you knowledge up, then based on your goals YOU select the compounds you want to run. If need be then seek some advice. In the profiles you can find out what to run together and and at what dose. Then go study the diet and PCT sections. Dont trust someone else to do the research for you. Its your body.

As for the part where you say you've made your decision to start... Many will tell you not to and rightfully so but since you wont listen do yourself the favor by gaining as much knowledge as you can. Many will also tell you test only is a goo 1st cycle so that you can get an idea of how your body responds. However many people myself included ran another compound along with test. But thats the point I studied and made my decision based on my goals and my body. I hope you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    Bro, you need to go to http://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php read up on the profiles. Get you knowledge up, then based on your goals YOU select the compounds you want to run. If need be then seek some advice. In the profiles you can find out what to run together and and at what dose. Then go study the diet and PCT sections. Dont trust someone else to do the research for you. Its your body.

As for the part where you say you've made your decision to start... Many will tell you not to and rightfully so but since you wont listen do yourself the favor by gaining as much knowledge as you can. Many will also tell you test only is a goo 1st cycle so that you can get an idea of how your body responds. However many people myself included ran another compound along with test. But thats the point I studied and made my decision based on my goals and my body. I hope you do the same.
    Thanks I didnt realise thats what the profile section of the forum was for, so thats why I used the "ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS" section. The thing is after speaking to the guy I know again at the gym day before last I asked him what he recommended I start on coz I said I was worried about using needles and also worried about side effects, he told me to start on m drol because thats what he started on and said he didnt get any bad side effects from taking it, so I can buy that from him.

When I got home I searched m drol on net and found some info on how to take it, what the possible side effects are, and what to take after, it said to take milk thistle and nolvadex .

Also the thing is, I understand people saying to me learn before you try, get the knowledge first, that makes sense, but what I meant was I'd made the decision to use, which was a big decision, took be probably more then a year to come to that decision, and now I've made the decision I'm not doing the research.

When I originally made this thread I was looking for a one word answer to my question...like when I asked my friend at the gym he said "m drol" thats all I was really looking for, now that I know what to take I can do the relevant research which is what I have been doing already since last night.

yea that guy might look good now. But i will pretty much guarantee he was screwed up his hpta. And when he does want to stop may not be able to recover. TRT for life is in his future.

Yes we have our ways here. They are the right way to do things and to do it with minimal risk of side effects and damaging your hormones for life.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yea that guy might look good now. But i will pretty much guarantee he was screwed up his hpta. And when he does want to stop may not be able to recover. TRT for life is in his future.

Yes we have our ways here. They are the right way to do things and to do it with minimal risk of side effects and damaging your hormones for life.
    I understand that, of course, its best to learn so you can avoid side effects the best you can and also keep your body as healthy as possible...it sounds funny saying that sentance though since everyone says steroids are unhealthy and cause liver damage.

But anyways I've researching m drol and all the websites I've been on so far say to take milk thistle after as well as nolvadex so as long as I do that then I'm being sensable where as if I was being a newbie and hadn't done the research online I wouldnt know to take things after a cycle to protect my liver.

So does that sound ok to you?

The problem is that
    1) You may be dedicated to lifting, but you don't look anything like a bodybuilder. This means that your diet and other stuff could still use vast improvements before worrying about AAS.
    2) You don't know ANYTHING about AAS yet. You should have a solid understanding of everything AAS-related before ever touching them. This doesn't happen overnight. It takes months (a year or two, really) of constant learning to get to the point where you can design your own cycles and manage your side effects without often having to depend on someone else who may not know that they're talking about.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-01-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    you don't look anything like a bodybuilder.

I just wanted to show you guys two progress pictures of two back shots, "rear_double_biceps" and "rear_latt_spread" which I took 3 months ago at the end of a bulk and just before I started cutting, these are also on my profile now as well...maybe I dont look like a bodybuilder, but I'm trying my best to do just that.

What do the rest of you think?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    "so just goes to show ya"....

Show us what? That some other guys at a gym have a completely different method then all the other hundreds of users here? Listen man, when you have a 1:30 ratio (other guys:us here) towards conflict on us...you think the larger number is going to be wrong in their suggested advice?

As gixxer said above, their methods may work and give results, yes. But our advice and methods are for those who would like to run gear safely, have a self regulated hpta after sgopping use, and who quite frankly care about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post

Show us what? That some other guys at a gym have a completely different method then all the other hundreds of users here? Listen man, when you have a 1:30 ratio (other guys:us here) towards conflict on us...you think the larger number is going to be wrong in their suggested advice?

As gixxer said above, their methods may work and give results, yes. But our advice and methods are for those who would like to run gear safely, have a self regulated hpta after sgopping use, and who quite frankly care about themselves.
    i like how people always find some reason to justify their actions.
    I know someone who drove home drunk and got home ok. So it just goes to show you drunk driving isnt bad

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I know someone who drove home drunk and got home ok. So it just goes to show you drunk driving isnt bad
    That's why some bars have a 2 drink minimum.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    It never stops...but it does get old.

I came here back in '09 with my own set of rules and ways of doing but atleast had the intelligence to decipher my ways were not the right ways of doing this. I did this by simply following logic.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post

^^^ This...

^^^ And this... There are a ton of guys on juice gettin' large but have no fackin' idea what they're doing. Just because he's on steroids and he's big does NOT mean you should be taking this guy's advice in any way. Especially when they recommend you a winny/deca cycle...

"Well I already read elsewhere that tablet form is not as effective because only 50% of it makes it through the digestive system." You really do need to read more because orals are insanely effective. If you're all freaked out about injecting, you're not ready. And for a first cycle, there are millions of forums and threads that suggest what it should consist of, so having to ask in a new thread is the first giveaway that you didn't research enough.

As for mdrol, it IS a steroid , and a damn powerful one at that. Although from reading views on it from others they don't seem to like it too much but I have an opposing view. They are right, it's hard as fack on the liver and makes you feel pretty lethargic. It also gives me hypoglycemic episodes. Sides are shitty, but it definitely works. I would not recommend it for you though. Oral only cycles, if you would have researched, are not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    cut
    Well I guess bad choice of words when I said "just goes to show ya", didnt mean it like you guys are wrong with your cycling methods of 8 weeks on 2 weeks off etc, reload/deload...just I guess before I was going to gym, listening to everything he was telling me, then coming on these forums and listening to what you guys were telling me and then everything was conflicting but now I've just decided to use this forum as my only source of information.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Well I guess bad choice of words when I said "just goes to show ya", didnt mean it like you guys are wrong with your cycling methods of 8 weeks on 2 weeks off etc, reload/deload...just I guess before I was going to gym, listening to everything he was telling me, then coming on these forums and listening to what you guys were telling me and then everything was conflicting but now I've just decided to use this forum as my only source of information.
    Good choice, I know it's tough to know what is what at first. Once I found this site I dont even bother to go anywhere else anymore for over 3 years now.

You will be impressed what you can do with a little diet knoledge. Again, dont try to do to much to fast. Keep it simple. First thing learn to eat 6x a day or more, 2nd learn what to eat and when.

Here is some basic but important advice I took from one of the sticky notes.
    There are two ways to bulk: A clean bulk (slower, but leaner gains) and a dirty bulk (faster gains, more fat storage if metabolism isn’t fast) The main difference is that on a clean bulk, you NEVER eat carbs and fats together. Milk is bad for this reason. Eating carbs and fats together causes almost all of the fat to get stored instead of used for energy. Don’t eat carbs in your last 2 meals of the day because they get stored as fat while you sleep. Eat at least 40g protein with every meal, and make meals either protein /fat or protein /carb.

OP, what I'm confused about is you're trying to cut and you want to cut whilst on juice, but your goal from the use of the cycle is to end up huge? I think I'm missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    OP, what I'm confused about is you're trying to cut and you want to cut whilst on juice, but your goal from the use of the cycle is to end up huge? I think I'm missing something here.
    No you miss understood...my overall goal eventually is to be big and lean at the same time, I want to be a lot bigger but also lean, I dont want to be big but fat...there's loads of lads at my gym who're big and have massive chest and arms but they're fat and dont seem to care much for cutting or dieting. I've been training for 4 years on 1st september 2011 and I was 24 stone when started, hovering around 18.5 stone now. Over past 4 years I've bulked and cut at different times...I'm on a cut at moment, I'm on a strict diet, had the diet critiqued on this forum back in april, and I've been cutting since 29th april this year and plan to go all the way to christmas to get my bodyfat as low as possible...I'm thinking 17 stone will suit me, but if I'm still carrying too much fat at 17 then obviously I'll go down to 16 and so on.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what the hell is a stone??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    what the hell is a stone??
    14 lbs

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, i had to go look that up..

Current use

Although the United Kingdom's 1985 Weights and Measures Act[6] expressly prohibited the use of the stone as a unit of measure for purposes of trade (other than as a supplementary unit), the stone remains widely used within the United Kingdom and also in Ireland as a means of expressing human body weight. People in these countries normally describe themselves as weighing, for example, "11 stone 4" (11 stones and 4 pounds), rather than "72 kilograms" in most other countries, or "158 pounds" (the conventional way of expressing the same weight in the United States and Canada).[7]
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yep, i had to go look that up..

Current use

Although the United Kingdom's 1985 Weights and Measures Act[6] expressly prohibited the use of the stone as a unit of measure for purposes of trade (other than as a supplementary unit), the stone remains widely used within the United Kingdom and also in Ireland as a means of expressing human body weight. People in these countries normally describe themselves as weighing, for example, "11 stone 4" (11 stones and 4 pounds), rather than "72 kilograms" in most other countries, or "158 pounds" (the conventional way of expressing the same weight in the United States and Canada).[7]
    You have to remember that us Brits have been using these measuring methods for many years, ( long before the USA even existed) and its a hard habit to break....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I've read every reply in this thread, thanks for your replies, I didnt check back since other day, had like 20 replies, thanks for that...I've taken onboard everything you guys have said and I assure you I wont stick a needle in my bum until I know what it is, where it comes from, what the possible side effects are, and what I have to do after taking it to repair liver.

I have one last question though, the guy at my gym, my friend, my source, he's recommend m drol as something to start me on, after reading about it online, it sounds really good...mainly because its 90 caps in a bottle and so I'd prefer to do that, especially to start with...or do you see any problem with m drol...I've read about the side effects, but I've already read about side effects on just about all steroids so guess its a risk we have to take?

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Based on your avatar pic you don't look like a bodybuilder.

Continue cutting until you are 10-12 bf % , because you are less exposed to side effects that occur with higher bodyfat %.

I think you should start reading educational threads and read the stickies in the diet section before cycling,

Loose that bodyfat naturally and then only think about cycling.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 08-01-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    Based on your avatar pic you don't look like a bodybuilder.

Continue cutting until you are 10-12 bf % , because you are less exposed to side effects that occur with higher bodyfat %.

I think you should start reading educational threads and read the stickies in the diet section before cycling,

Loose that bodyfat naturally and then only think about cycling.
    I'm wondering why you felt the need to say that I dont look like a bodybuilder? Seems a bit harsh but ok...

I might not look like a bodybuilder now, I might not have all the bits and pieces, I might not have bodyfat below 10% or huge wings for lats or 23" arms etc but I eat/sleep/workout, I workout 5 days a week, I eat 8 meals a day...the picture on the forum is really old btw, so I think I can call myself a bodybuilder? I lift weights and I try to sculpture my body the best I can...and I've been training for 4 years without weights or nutrition experience...I've only learn about nutrition this past year which is when I've had the best results.

I'm hoping to get to a point by christmas where I no longer have a stomach or any huge amount of fat in any area, so then I can clean bulk for like 6 months or something, thats the plan anyways.

Also I've always wondered something...in this sport, they call is a solo sport, they call bodybuilders the silent warriors...you never know who that guy in the t-shirt is going to be in 5 years time across from you on the bench in the gym, its like this amazing thing, it's just you vs's you, you get out of it what you put in.

I really love this sport, it's my life, I get excited before I go to the gym...I'm always 100% motivated to go, I enjoy it so much, it makes me feel amazing, and even though I dont look like a big bad amazing bodybuilder right now, all I can say to that is you'll have to take my word that I've totally transformed my body from 4 years ago...if I hadn't of been so fat at 24 stone in the first place then I prob would have looked 10x better by now but it's like I've had to undo the mistakes I made in the past to get to the point I am now....and then from this point onwards is where it begins for...now I have to climb a whole other mountain.

I have an image in my head how I want my body to be, and I have a picture of my body in 1 years times, 2 years, 5 years and so on, and I know I can reach my goals because I feel like I'm totally dedicated to this and this is what I want out of life.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Yah they do everything backwards in the UK.....wonder when they are going to get it right

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Yah they do everything backwards in the UK.....wonder when they are going to get it right
    we had it right from the start, feckin yanks trying to change the world :P

Your guy is an idiot for recommending M Drol as a first cycle (or ever, really).

It is still considered a legal designer steroid . It's side effects are harsher than just about anything else, especially the liver toxicity. It can only be run for a few weeks, because you'll fell like you're falling apart after maybe 3 weeks, so it doesn't even allow for much real improvement (mainly just a bunch of glycogen retention and rapid strength increase which you will quickly lose when you come off).
    Oh, and its really nice of your "source" to score you something that anyone with a credit card can buy on a supplement website and have shipped to their door in 3 days. lol

Your guy is an idiot for recommending M Drol as a first cycle (or ever, really).

It is still considered a legal designer steroid . It's side effects are harsher than just about anything else, especially the liver toxicity. It can only be run for a few weeks, because you'll fell like you're falling apart after maybe 3 weeks, so it doesn't even allow for much real improvement (mainly just a bunch of glycogen retention and rapid strength increase which you will quickly lose when you come off).
    Oh, and its really nice of your "source" to score you something that anyone with a credit card can buy on a supplement website and have shipped to their door in 3 days. lol
    I thought m drol was a steroid and was illegal in the UK?

Originally he mentioned deca or winnie or sommat, havent read about them yet tho.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I thought m drol was a steroid and was illegal in the UK?

Originally he mentioned deca or winnie or sommat, havent read about them yet tho.
    Steroids are not illegal in the UK m8... Only illegal to sell/supply
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Steroids are not illegal in the UK m8... Only illegal to sell/supply
    Thats what I meant though, I cant buy m drol without a source because its illegal to sell so I'd have to get it through my source.

Well you guys have put me off m drol now, so what other tablet based steroid should I take instead?

Thats what I meant though, I cant buy m drol without a source because its illegal to sell so I'd have to get it through my source.

Well you guys have put me off m drol now, so what other tablet based steroid should I take instead?
    First of all M Drol is not illegal to buy or possess (the legality of selling it may be a problem, but it's everywhere on the internet). Now second of all oral only cycles suck. Mdrol has horrible side-effects one of which is how it affects your liver. Other is the back pumps, high blood pressure, lethargy, etc etc. Your boy who recommended it to you was a ****ing retard for saying it had no side-effects on him.

Oral only cycles are dumb because you're going to lose almost everything you gained from it when you come off it. And they aren't worth the risks.

Oh yeah and Mdrol shuts you down pretty badly.

Research injectable steroids .

deeznutts is offline Associate Member

Bonaparte is right, 1 of my buddies used & shut his liver down. He turned yellow & almost died. Ended up in hospital for 2 wks.

Since you have some time before you start continue to reasearch & ask questions. If you do that for the next 3 months youll have more knowledge & will know what you want to run & for how long.

i would never use m drol

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    None...

Research more on this site and you will find out why
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    None...

Research more on this site and you will find out why
    Well I already read elsewhere that tablet form is not as effective because only 50% of it makes it through the digestive system, but I'd be happy with that...been kinda worried about injecting myself because A) I dont know how to inject into myself even through I read an article elsewhere explaining (that same article also explained that if you inject into a vein the drugs would go to your brain and kill you...which then made me think well do I have veins in my bum?...I dont know enough about the humand body to know where all the veins are) and then B) I read that you can get problems in those areas where you injected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information