LolWuter is offline Junior Member

Source for ephedra? (not steroid so not against the rules?)

A friend of mine needs ephedra and I might need it in the future when I cut. Are those 8mg ephedra pills still around and what are good sources on the internet to get it from? If it's against the rules just delete this thread.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Still against the rules. But you can get Bronkaid or Primatene at any drugstore.

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    ^ Yes but they contain another ingredient. Not only ephedra. Would that be safe to take on a var/proviron cutting cycle? I'm not sure if that other ingredient hits the liver at all. Hopefully not.

guaifenesin. It won't hurt you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guaifenesin

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Still against the rules. But you can get Bronkaid or Primatene at any drugstore.
    Yup, either are a part of my usual EC stack. Works just fine.

Or, you can get the real thing. I don't have a source, just look around.

But, the HCL works just fine.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LolWuter
    A friend of mine needs ephedra and I might need it in the future when I cut. Are those 8mg ephedra pills still around and what are good sources on the internet to get it from? If it's against the rules just delete this thread.
    It against the rules but Google it, its alot easier then you would think,

The 8mg is ephedrine hcl, ephedra is harder to find but still available

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    How is it you can order 10 bottles or this stuff online. thats 500 8mg tablets.

Cant you make M E T H with this stuff?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Bronkaid or Primatene.

You want epherdrine, not ephedra.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Bronkaid or Primatene.

You want epherdrine, not ephedra.
    What makes you say that? Ephedrine sulfate or hcl is the synthetic version of the natural occurring ephedra extract from ma huang. I feel the effects of the same dose of real ephedra much more so than that of the synthetic ephedrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    What makes you say that? Ephedrine sulfate or hcl is the synthetic version of the natural occurring ephedra extract from ma huang. I feel the effects of the same dose of real ephedra much more so than that of the synthetic ephedrine.
    Synthetic vs natural makes no difference so long as it has the same molecular formula. And ephedrine is the desired active ingredient, not all the other stuff contained in ephedra.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Ephedra is banned in the US right? But Ma hung is not?

Synthetic vs natural makes no difference so long as it has the same molecular formula. And ephedrine is the desired active ingredient, not all the other stuff contained in ephedra.
    Maybe it's just placebo then but I swear I get more of a speedy racing feeling from real ephedra than from the same dose of ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Ephedra is banned in the US right? But Ma hung is not?
    They're both banned as diet supplements.

bill24 is offline New Member
    I might be mistaken, but pretty sure Bronkaid or Primatene are no longer available in U.S. drug stores as on the end of 2011. I could not get them at a local CVS. Maybe it's just my state? Were any of you able to get them in drug stores OTC this year?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bill24 View Post
    I might be mistaken, but pretty sure Bronkaid or Primatene are no longer available in U.S. drug stores as on the end of 2011. I could not get them at a local CVS. Maybe it's just my state? Were any of you able to get them in drug stores OTC this year?
    I believe there was a large shortage a few months back.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

Maybe it's just placebo then but I swear I get more of a speedy racing feeling from real ephedra than from the same dose of ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.

They're both banned as diet supplements.
    They where banned but lifted along time ago.. Just the big company's don't fvck with it no more

Unless they got banned again? I use yellow bullets or Lipodrine

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman;5998148[B
    ]Maybe it's just placebo then but I swear I get more of a speedy racing feeling from real ephedra [/B]than from the same dose of ephedrine sulfate in Bronkaid.
    I hope it aint a placebo lol because I get it aswell, 24mg hcl/c/a vs 25mg ephedra/c/a and the ephedra wins hands down every time, bonaparte does ephedra vs hcl have different half life or something because the ephedra has a much more pronounced effect on me aswell

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I used both. Back when it just got banned I got ahold of a huge supply from some store where it got pulled off the shelves. It was real good shit, it was Diet Fuel the OG formula.

Now, I just use HCL. Not the same, but similar. Just seems weaker mg for mg.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I hope it aint a placebo lol because I get it aswell, 24mg hcl/c/a vs 25mg ephedra/c/a and the ephedra wins hands down every time, bonaparte does ephedra vs hcl have different half life or something because the ephedra has a much more pronounced effect on me aswell

Ephedra and ephedrine are different. The first is a mix of plant alkyloids. The second is a specific compound found in ephedra, but usually made in a lab (though identical to plant extract). The hydrochloride or suflate group is just bound to the ephedrine to make it more water soluble and bioavailable. It does not change its effects.

DanB is offline Banned
    Ephedra and ephedrine are different. The first is a mix of plant alkyloids. The second is a specific compound found in ephedra, but usually made in a lab (though identical to plant extract). The hydrochloride or suflate group is just bound to the ephedrine to make it more water soluble and bioavailable. It does not change its effects.
    thanks guess i'll just go with hcl from now on then, mabey it underdosed since it r.c ephedrine hcl and that in turn gives the illusion of the ephedra being stronger? i dont know but thanks anyway

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Correct me if Im wrong, but ephedra is the genus of plant and it.was the certain species (which Im not aware of) of the ephedra genus that was banned. My gym sells "ephedra" but is not the same as hcl or the original

Looks e sinica is the species that was banned.
    Last edited by cebby1985; 05-03-2012 at 07:31 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    i aint an expert on this but i believe its all dependent on conditons of where they are grown wether they contain the alkoids or not

i.e. coca plant only good for rec use in certain countrys in certain conditions, extract is worthess if conditions arent perfect

same principle applies with ma haung,

now if im wrong somebody please correct me as this is what i have gathered like i said i not 100%

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Some clarity:

I've never tried the HCL or ephedrine versions (Bronkaid, Primatene, etc.) but I've heard good things. I try not to get caught up in the unnecessary semantics...go with what works for you.

I choose to stick with good ole' Ephedra since it's still readily available. If it ain't broke...

Dietary/Fat-Burning Ephedra doses and products (all but small dose bronchial dilators of the active ingredients) were banned in the US.

A couple of individual state courts overturned the national ban, but may or may not have stuck with it. I didn't live there so they didn't apply to me.

'Banned' does not mean illicit, illegal, or even controlled (via script). It means Eph cannot be sold OTC, but you can possess as much as you desire, which means the internet is a viable resource - for good sites pm me.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Alex201 is offline New Member
    Someone shoot me a pm with location please

Thread Information