Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate
    this thread is an excellent idea, hat is off to you!
    I need to ask yo how you will be able to seperate out the benefits of GW from the rest of your cycle? You are running test, tren , HGH, and now GW?
    I plan on eventually running a cycle of GW, so I will be looking to your log to guide me
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Mate
    this thread is an excellent idea, hat is off to you!
    I need to ask yo how you will be able to seperate out the benefits of GW from the rest of your cycle? You are running test, tren , HGH, and now GW?
    I plan on eventually running a cycle of GW, so I will be looking to your log to guide me
    Cheers!
    ---Roman
    We are 95% sure his gh is bunk.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Will be watching this as well. Im curious as to what kind of cardio you do? Im really interested in hearing what someones personal cardio gains are from gw, hear it can do amazing things. Keep us updated on any changes you see in this area!

Atomini is offline Banned
    LOG UPDATE:

Alright, day 2 of GW-501516 at 20mg/day. Nothing noticed throughout the day in general. I just finished training legs about an hour ago. I noticed I was sweating A LOT more than usual. I don't normally sweat profusely during training, but today it was pretty noticeable for me, my shirt was getting pretty drenched and I could visibly see sweat forming on my arms. This isn't normal for me. I do sweat, but not as much as I did today. I seemed to lose strength in one exercise (leg press), where I seemed to perform 4 or 5 reps less to failure at the same weight I normally use. hHowever, leg press is usually my 3rd exercise into my leg workout, and my first 2 exercises I didn't lose strength. It is possible I pushed myself even harder on my first 2, and then by the time I moved on to the leg press, my legs may have been totally gassed. So, that's a writeoff for me, i'm not going to worry about it. Strength went up in all other exercises as per usual as well, so no worries there. I performed my leg workout far earlier in the day than I normally do as well.

Tomorrow I will be checking my bodyfat %, (I always check bodyfat % every wednesday of every week). I doubt very much change will have occurred in 3 days of use, but lets see!

EDIT: A side note i'd like to add - this stuff really burns your throat. I downed all 20mg (4ml) at once in the morning, straight up. All day today i've had that burned feeling in my throat, like that hoarse feeling you get after you've been yelling a lot. I'm going to have to mix this stuff with at least water in the morning.
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-14-2012 at 11:44 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    LOG UPDATE:

Alright, day 2 of GW-501516 at 20mg/day. Nothing noticed throughout the day in general. I just finished training legs about an hour ago. I noticed I was sweating A LOT more than usual. I don't normally sweat profusely during training, but today it was pretty noticeable for me, my shirt was getting pretty drenched and I could visibly see sweat forming on my arms. This isn't normal for me. I do sweat, but not as much as I did today. I seemed to lose strength in one exercise (leg press), where I seemed to perform 4 or 5 reps less to failure at the same weight I normally use. hHowever, leg press is usually my 3rd exercise into my leg workout, and my first 2 exercises I didn't lose strength. It is possible I pushed myself even harder on my first 2, and then by the time I moved on to the leg press, my legs may have been totally gassed. So, that's a writeoff for me, i'm not going to worry about it. Strength went up in all other exercises as per usual as well, so no worries there. I performed my leg workout far earlier in the day than I normally do as well.

Tomorrow I will be checking my bodyfat %, (I always check bodyfat % every wednesday of every week). I doubt very much change will have occurred in 3 days of use, but lets see!

EDIT: A side note i'd like to add - this stuff really burns your throat. I downed all 20mg (4ml) at once in the morning, straight up. All day today i've had that burned feeling in my throat, like that hoarse feeling you get after you've been yelling a lot. I'm going to have to mix this stuff with at least water in the morning.
    Any observable GI sides as yet (changes in BM, acid reflux, dyspepsia)?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Any observable GI sides as yet (changes in BM, acid reflux, dyspepsia)?
    Nope, I was actually unaware that this compound should have GI sides? All of that has been normal through the day today, no changes there.

I was actually waiting and waiting and waiting today specifically for symptoms of hypoglycemia, as i've seen a few people report it on this compound due to its ability to lower blood glucose levels quite a bit. But then again, i'm intaking quite the sufficient amount of carbs frequently throughout the day. Perhaps it takes a while for blood levels of GW to build and start working before these effects are seen.

can you take a stab at answering #41? I am curious how you are going to attribute your results of taking GW when you are already taking other things.

Nope, I was actually unaware that this compound should have GI sides? All of that has been normal through the day today, no changes there.

I was actually waiting and waiting and waiting today specifically for symptoms of hypoglycemia, as i've seen a few people report it on this compound due to its ability to lower blood glucose levels quite a bit. But then again, i'm intaking quite the sufficient amount of carbs frequently throughout the day. Perhaps it takes a while for blood levels of GW to build and start working before these effects are seen.
    Yes, I've seen some of the reports on hypoglycemia but like you, I think that's a nutritional effect more than the compound. GI effects are infrequent but there is a question about possible hypersensitivity to the compound in some. I'm looking further into the SE profiles.

TR,

Check my post #34 here, I believe I answered that question there. In regards to my answer there, i'm trying to create a pattern here whereby I should be able to tell what is causing what effects based on the pattern of 3 weeks on / 1 week off, and so on and so forth. The HGH i'm taking I am 95% sure there is something wrong with it (fake, underdosed, or destroyed peptide in transit or something), so I am ruling that one out right off the bat.

Yes, I've seen some of the reports on hypoglycemia but like you, I think that's a nutritional effect more than the compound. GI effects are infrequent but there is a question about possible hypersensitivity to the compound in some. I'm looking further into the SE profiles.
    We'll see... when I found out that the one of the solvents is Polyethyleneglycol (PEG for short), which is what is responsible for the bad burning sensation when ingesting this stuff, I got scared for a moment because it was only about 3 months ago I JUST recovered from a borderline stomach ulcer caused by taking Anadrol -50 tablets on an empty stomach. SO far i'm okay though, no issues with nausea, gastrointestinal burning feelings, or anything. I am going to monitor closely though, and worse case... i'll just take this stuff with food.

Blog Entries
    We'll see... when I found out that the one of the solvents is Polyethyleneglycol (PEG for short), which is what is responsible for the bad burning sensation when ingesting this stuff, I got scared for a moment because it was only about 3 months ago I JUST recovered from a borderline stomach ulcer caused by taking Anadrol -50 tablets on an empty stomach. SO far i'm okay though, no issues with nausea, gastrointestinal burning feelings, or anything. I am going to monitor closely though, and worse case... i'll just take this stuff with food.
    have you thought about quickly chaseing the stuff with something carbonated..ive done this with several liquid orals that all tasted like shat and burned like hell but taking a big drink of like diet coke or something helps take the taste out of your throght/mouth...

This is true. However, I am well experienced with trenbolone and I know how I respond to it. With the diet i'm on and the nature of this cycle, it should leave very little room for fat loss without a direct influence on metabolism (GW-501516). I know for a fact that fat loss would be minimal on this cycle, despite the tren and HGH (which I think is severely underdosed or not real - it is just somehow not doing what it should at 8iu/day which is quite a hefty dose).

But, we shall see! The fact of the matter is that if I end up seeing dramatic bodyfat changes (the definition of 'dramatic' being within a week or two), I think it would be safe to say that the GW would be responsible for it. The protocol of using 3 weeks on / 1 week off would also lend to being able to pinpoint and track these changes and what is causing them. When I jump off the GW for that 1 week off, if fat loss screeches to a halt... we know what's going on! If upon resuming the GW after that week, the fat loss accellerates once again... we REALLY know what's going on!
    TR,

Check my post #34 here, I believe I answered that question there. In regards to my answer there, i'm trying to create a pattern here whereby I should be able to tell what is causing what effects based on the pattern of 3 weeks on / 1 week off, and so on and so forth. The HGH i'm taking I am 95% sure there is something wrong with it (fake, underdosed, or destroyed peptide in transit or something), so I am ruling that one out right off the bat.
    OK. Makes sense. On the TB500 log i'm running, i dropped everything except the trt dose of testosterone , so i can get a very clear picture of what impact the TB500 is having on me. But there is more than one way to skin the snake, no?

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    The HGH i'm taking I am 95% sure there is something wrong with it (fake, underdosed, or destroyed peptide in transit or something), so I am ruling that one out right off the bat.
    I have to ask, if you're so sure that it isn't legit, why are you still taking it?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Do you think that there could be adverse sides for someone who is hypoglycemic then? My wife suffers from it on occasion if she isn't careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Do you think that there could be adverse sides for someone who is hypoglycemic then? My wife suffers from it on occasion if she isn't careful.
    Possibly. I think it would behoove someone who has hypoglycemic issues to eat more complex carbs more frequently to keep blood levels stable while using substances that impact blood glucose levels into hypoglycemia.

Quote Originally Posted by gymsoldier View Post
    I have to ask, if you're so sure that it isn't legit, why are you still taking it?
    Why do we do a lot of things that we know aren't logical? lol. I really don't have a rational reason for you. Until such time as I confirm 100% that these ARE bunk, I will use what I spent my money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

Possibly. I think it would behoove someone who has hypoglycemic issues to eat more complex carbs more frequently to keep blood levels stable while using substances that impact blood glucose levels into hypoglycemia.

Why do we do a lot of things that we know aren't logical? lol. I really don't have a rational reason for you. Until such time as I confirm 100% that these ARE bunk, I will use what I spent my money on.
    I'm with Atomini. If the HG is managed well with nutrition, supplementing for reduction in bf shouldn't pose much of a risk but it's still wise to be cognizant of any untoward effects.

fireazm is offline New Member
    Great log atomimi. Very detailed. Can I ask your diet and also your oral syringe millileter wise would be the same as an. Im syringe correct?

Quote Originally Posted by fireazm View Post
    Great log atomimi. Very detailed. Can I ask your diet and also your oral syringe millileter wise would be the same as an. Im syringe correct?
    The bottles I have come with a 1ml dropper, but i'm using a 1ml insulin syringe (without the pin screwed on it) for dosing it. But yes, as long as 1ml is 1ml in whatever your measurement tool is, you're good to go.

I'll try posting up my current diet a little later.

LOG UPDATE:

Not too much to say right now other than I just want to log the fact that I was sweating a lot last night while sleeping. I remember waking up every now and then throughout the night, pillow and parts of my sheets were full of sweat. Trenbolone is definitely playing a role in this, but having been on tren for 3 weeks now, I can tell that I was sweating a lot more than usual last night than I have been over the last 3 weeks of this cycle.

LOG UPDATE:

Scale is going up, home scale shows I am up 5.8 lbs in the 3 weeks since starting my tren cycle, which means the gear and diet is doing its job! Going to check my bodyfat % later on today when I have access to the bodyfat checker. I do not expect any dramatic changes there, considering it has only been 3 days I have been using GW. I in fact expect a slight bodyfat increase considering my high carb and high cal bulking diet meant for this cycle. if bodyfat % is the same as last wednesday or lower, I will be (pleasantly) surprised. I will, however, be expecting bodyfat reduction in a week from now next wednesday when I weigh myself and check stats again.

I think this situation will be the ultimate test for GW-501516, considering I am on a mass gaining cycle in a caloric surplus. If its going to shine its fat burning properties and the ability to shift the body's energy preferences towards fat for fuel, this would be the time to really watch for it and see.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Not that i even know what GW is but i am definitely subscribing to this. Looking forward to it. Good luck bud!!

LOG UPDATE:

I have been sweating a lot more lately than usual. Yes, my A/C at home is still busted and waiting for the replacement condenser to arrive so that the repair guy can come fix it, BUT it has been nice and cool weather here the last few days where I haven't required A/C. My legs were also not sore AT ALL today after my leg workout yesterday. Not one bit. I will keep an eye on this if it becomes a regular occurrance, as I am curious if this compound speeds up recovery. I have read of the same effect in other people's logs i've seen...

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the log updates in color very easy to follow...nice work man.

LOG UPDATE:

Checked my bodyfat % today (I was unable to do it yesterday, too busy running around). Down a whole % since last week's readout. I did, however, check it immediately after a workout today, so that might have obviously fudged my results. I was going to check my bodyfat BEFORE starting my workout but then I only remembered to do it halfway through, so had no choice but to do it afterwards. I will check my bodyfat % again in a day or so just to make sure. I seem to be less gassed after intense sets (I always train to failure) and ready to go between exercises in less time than I used to be. Will keep an eye on this.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wanna know this, that would be amazing

Atomini have you seen GW in pills?? Sorry to hijack your log man!! Just thought i'd ask you since you have more knowledge of it and didnt want to open a thread just for that question.

Took me a minute to find this one.

Subscribed.

UPDATE:

Alright, bodyfat seems to be on its way down. I double-checked my bodyfat % again this morning and it looks like the readout I got yesterday wasn't some fudged number due to taking a reading after my workout. I am beginning to look a little leaner, though no major drastic changes as of yet. As with anything, it is a cumulative effect on the body and things should become more dramatic as time passes. Can't wait to check my bodyfat % again next wednesday.

Also performed a chest, shoulders, and triceps workout yesterday. Again, almost zero soreness today.

In other news, I have resorted to drawing out 4ml of GW, dumping it all into a shot glass and downing it, and then quickly chasing it back with water or juice. I'm tired of drawing 1 ml, drinking it, drawing another ml, drinking it, etc. for a total of 4ml and then having my throat feel hoarse for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Atomini have you seen GW in pills?? Sorry to hijack your log man!! Just thought i'd ask you since you have more knowledge of it and didnt want to open a thread just for that question.
    No clue if it is in pills. I haven't seen it. I have heard it is possible to obtain it in powder form, which could then be formulated into pills/capsules... there's an idea.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    See less then a week with results. Great to hear man!

Yes, and this diet should not be facilitating fat loss at all, really... so this is a good sign. I am going to post up my diet some time today.

One thing I will not be obsessing over is weight. I'm on a tren cycle while using this, so my weight is obviously going to fluctuate as I strip fat while gaining muscle. The scale is already down about 1 lb. today from weighing myself 2 days ago.

Mate,
    At some point, it would be helpful if you would do a cost benefit analysis. Meaning, due to the higher cost of GW, and the benefit you see, a jjudgement call on your part as to whether it was worth it??

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,
    At some point, it would be helpful if you would do a cost benefit analysis. Meaning, due to the higher cost of GW, and the benefit you see, a jjudgement call on your part as to whether it was worth it??
    I'd be interested to see this as well, not that i know how much it costs anyways but to get an overall idea compared to results.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,
    I will definitely do this after my 45 day supply is finished.

I've used almost everything else for fat loss before (with the exception of DNP )... clen , T3, ECA, HGH (whatever kits I got that were real), and now this. I'll compare it for sure. Now, I paid out about $300 for this 45 day supply (three 60ml bottles at 5mg/ml). I can definitely say that if what i'm seeing is just the beginning of its fat loss - and that i'm not seeing/imagining things - that looks to be already superior than clen, ECA, and T3 in a cost:benefit ratio. I want to see if this will stand up to (or surpass) HGH. Because if it does... then I wouldn't mind paying out $300 for a month and a half supply of this stuff vs $500 or more for a 1 month supply of HGH.

But anyhow, i'll assess all of this when everything is said and done. It's barely 1 week since I started already.

Current diet:

Meal 1 (7:30am – 8:00am)
    1 x protein bar (290 calories, 30g protein, 8g fat, 24g carbs)
    1/3 cup 5-grain granola (200 calories, 5g protein, 6g fat, 32g carbs)
    Total Macros: (490 calories, 35g protein, 14g fat, 56g carbs)

Meal 2 (11:00am)
    1 cup egg whites (200 calories, 28g protein, 0g fat, 0g carbs)
    60g oatmeal (240 calories, 8g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)
    Total Macros: (440 calories, 36g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)

Meal 3 (1:30pm)
    130g chicken, beef, or lean pork loin (228 calories, 26g protein, 13g fat, 0g carbs)
    180g sweet potato (171 calories, 4g protein, 0g fat, 39g carbs)
    Total Macros: (399 calories, 29g protein, 13g fat, 39g carbs)

Meal 4 (4:00pm)
    1 scoop Syntha-6 (200 calories, 22g protein, 6g fat, 14g carbs)
    1 and 1/4 cup almond milk (50 calories, 1g protein, 4g fat, 2g carbs)
    60g oatmeal (240 calories, 4g protein, 2g fat, 40g carbs)
    1 small-medium sized banana (90 calories, 1g protein, 0g fat, 23g carbs)
    2 teaspoons coconut cream (50 calories, 0g protein, 5g fat, 0g carbs)
    Total Macros: (630 calories, 30g protein, 17g fat, 79g carbs)

Meal 5 (6:15pm)
    130g chicken, beef, or lean pork loin (228 calories, 26g protein, 13g fat, 0g carbs)
    180g sweet potato (171 calories, 4g protein, 0g fat, 39g carbs)
    Total Macros: (399 calories, 29g protein, 13g fat, 39g carbs)

Meal 6 (9:30pm – 10:00pm)
    3/4 cup 2% cottage cheese (150 calories, 21g protein, 3g fat, 9g carbs)
    2 tablespoon coconut cream (100 calories, 0g protein, 10g fat, 0g carbs)
    1 cup almond milk (40 calories, 1g protein, 4g fat, 2g carbs)
    19g roasted almonds (108 calories, 4g protein, 9g fat, 0g carbs)
    Bowl of leafy greens
    Total Macros: (398 calories, 16g protein, 6g fat, 8g carbs) <----- THIS IS WHERE MY ERROR WAS, TOTAL CALS PREVIOUSLY SAID 240

Totals:
    2756 Calories
    185g protein
    82g fat
    262g carbs

Note that I don't use ounces, sorry to all you out there who like to use oz for measurement but I prefer grams. If you're confused, just plug the grams into a converter to see how many oz of whatever I listed it is.

Calories can fluctuate from day to day due to having to be out and about or working, and I may have to shuffle meals around, but it never goes lower than the stated total cals. By next week I plan to actually INCREASE caloric intake to the 3,000cals/day range to get the most out of this tren cycle because by next week the tren should really be working good. My BMR is approx 2400. I'm aiming to put myself in a 300-500 caloric surplus here and higher on this cycle i'm on. So, this diet shouldn't allow for fat loss. That's what will put GW to the test.
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-17-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Totals:
    2756 Calories
    185g protein
    82g fat
    262g carbs
    I think there's an numerical error in there somewhere.
    With those marcos, your Kcals are 2526.

No way, unless I punched something in wrong or put down the wrong amount of cals for one of the meals.

I did do some copypasting from an earlier diet from a couple of months ago, because I used some of the same foods at that time. Maybe I copypasted and forgot to re-calculate and change numbers. I'll have to go over it later.

Yeah should do just to make sure your not eating less Kcals than you think you are.

A HA!!! I found it!

Look at my last meal. Look at the total cals at the bottom (says 240 cals). Tally up all the cals of everything in that last meal. It doesn't come to 240, it comes to 398! That must have been the copypaste error.

Fixed!

Ha good stuff.
    Are all your meals blended now?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information