Thread: Detoxing

Tenntitans is offline New Member

Detoxing

Has anyone detoxed brfore a cycle...would there be any plus to this or would it even benefit you at all just curius as to what you vets think...thanx for your time

Duc d'Volpe is offline New Member
    I would say detoxing will provide little to no beneficial effects towards your cycle.

I didnt think so but I was just thinkin about detoxing in the next.few days n was wondering if anyone has ever done it before a cycle n looked it up couldnt find anything on it so thpught id ask

DanB is offline Banned
    What exactly do you mean by detoxing

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    What exactly do you mean by detoxing
    OP do you mean the stuff you drink that cleans out your system?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^Agreed, with respect to steroidal absorption, which occurs at the receptor level.

However, the second part of that is nutrient absorption via digestion, in which detoxifying your body (removing impurities and waste build-up from the intestines, cleansing the organs, and purifying the blood) would be beneficial for maximum vitamin and mineral absorption.

Detoxing is always a good idea, but make it as wholistic as possible. It makes little sense to change your filter (remove garbage) w/o changing your oil (purifying your blood).
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Duc d'Volpe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    ^^^Agreed, with respect to steroidal absorption, which occurs at the receptor level.

However, the second part of that is nutrient absorption via digestion, in which detoxifying your body (removing impurities and waste build-up from the intestines, cleansing the organs, and purifying the blood) would be beneficial for maximum vitamin and mineral absorption.

Detoxing is always a good idea, but make it as wholistic as possible. It makes little sense to change your filter (remove garbage) w/o changing your oil (purifying your blood).
    Detoxing has actually never been proven in a controlled study to have any beneficial effects at all. While it is generally safe, it is also pointless.

Thanx guys for your input and yes I was talkin about detoxing yo.clean out my system like magic was saying...n im assuming ur a lajer fan magic so.what u think about LA new line up with dwight gasol nash n.kobe

Thread Information