Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wasted is offline New Member

18 YO, how dose my cycle look?

Hi

My current stats are 18 years old, 2 years training experience, went from 68kgs to 82kgs, 6"3
    My cycle will be:
    500mg test e per wk
    0.2mg Adex eod
    Pct:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Expecting to hit 90kgs from this cycle diet will be clean will be aiming for 4000 calories daily

Please share your thought on my purposes cycle as I would greatly appreciate some constructive critisim.

Thank you

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    God save the queen...and this kid too.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing and then perhaps look at using AAS. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Take a look at this link and please read it. I think you will agree that it is both informative and educational.

Cheers and good luck.

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you researched at all on this site?

Viperilks is offline New Member
    What is it with 18-21 year olds jumping on gear???

Wasted. You have all this natural testosterone running through your body, why would you want to use steroids

Im not going to lie I am running them for the purpose of achieving my desired goal physique wise quicker.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperilks View Post

Wasted. You have all this natural testosterone running through your body, why would you want to use steroids
    Usually a lack of self esteem. I do mean that in the most serious way too.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperilks View Post

Lack of patience, attention (from girls primarily), ego, shitty diets and shitty workout routines that make one look towards AAS to fill the void.

I hate to be the one to point it out, but there is likely no chance of stopping OP despite everyone's efforts. I know firsthand at his age if your mind is fixated on using steroids that not even God himself can prevent you if you have the access, you'll eventually cave in. He may agree and say he's changed his mind and won't do it, but the next day he'll be considering use even more. I've held off for now but I don't know how much longer resist the temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Lack of patience, attention (from girls primarily), ego, shitty diets and shitty workout routines that make one look towards AAS to fill the void.

I hate to be the one to point it out, but there is likely no chance of stopping OP despite everyone's efforts. I know firsthand at his age if your mind is fixated on using steroids that not even God himself can prevent you if you have the access, you'll eventually cave in. He may agree and say he's changed his mind and won't do it, but the next day he'll be considering use even more. I've held off for now but I don't know how much longer resist the temptation.
    Lol actually bro I have listened to what all these guys have said and will probably hold off for a little while longer most likely. Tbh I'm not to sure but currently I'm thinking about tweaking my diet and getting some pre workout and creatine into my supplement stack. I probably will cycle most likely sometime next year but I do understand how serious this sh it is so I won't take it likely. If I do then I will make sure to chime in and tell everyone how it went

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted

Lol actually bro I have listened to what all these guys have said and will probably hold off for a little while longer most likely. Tbh I'm not to sure but currently I'm thinking about tweaking my diet and getting some pre workout and creatine into my supplement stack. I probably will cycle most likely sometime next year but I do understand how serious this sh it is so I won't take it likely. If I do then I will make sure to chime in and tell everyone how it went
    That's good to hear and I'm sure every member that's posted appreciates that, but then again you have good reasoning not to.

You're just now considering adding creative and a PWO to your staple supplement and you're considering tweaking your diet as it was recommended by other members.

Then you have another guy like me that's been training consistently and dieting extremely clean from the get go for 2 and a half years and is progressing more and more towards his natural limit and is no longer making gains...

Back on topic though, I'm glad you at least listened to member's advice and have decided to wait - for now.

As for Creatine, AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine is a great choice. There are PWO tutorials on YT showing you how to make your own where you have control if the ingredients which I like to do, it saves a lot of money. If you're lazy, Craze is a good option...

Later
    Last edited by Shsm; 12-02-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Yea I know what you guys are talking about regarding my age and such but here's the way I see it. Luckily I'm 6"3 so closing of growth plates is not an issue for me. As you can see I have Adex on hand to combat gyro issues, I am running nolva and clomid together to help bring up my hpta post cycle. I'm not bei a smart ass but I am no noob I have done my fair share of research on this cycle.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasted View Post
    Yea I know what you guys are talking about regarding my age and such but here's the way I see it. Luckily I'm 6"3 so closing of growth plates is not an issue for me. As you can see I have Adex on hand to combat gyro issues, I am running nolva and clomid together to help bring up my hpta post cycle. I'm not bei a smart ass but I am no noob I have done my fair share of research on this cycle.
    If you have researched properly you would know that no one on here is going to think it's a goof idea for an 18 year old to take steroids . Forget about your height, you have an entire hormonal system that'll be out of wack.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    well have you researched your endocrine system and what happens to it when steroids are used while its still maturing and trying to establish homeostasis?

Yes I have a basic understanding of this. To my knowledge the introduction of exogenous testosterone to the endocrine system tells the testes to stop producing testosterone as it is being received from a exogenous source, this in term leads to shut down of the hpta. Once the cycle is over the Hpta is still shut down which is why pct is needed to kickstart the hpta so it can resume producing testosterone for your body. I do understand the fact that my test levels may not come back to the point at which they were before I embarked on this cycle, and may be lower.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Yes I have a basic understanding of this. To my knowledge the introduction of exogenous testosterone to the endocrine system tells the testes to stop producing testosterone as it is being received from a exogenous source, this in term leads to shut down of the hpta. Once the cycle is over the Hpta is still shut down which is why pct is needed to kickstart the hpta so it can resume producing testosterone for your body. I do understand the fact that my test levels may not come back to the point at which they were before I embarked on this cycle, and may be lower.
    You seem to know "half way" what you're talking about, but you left out the part where all the efforts & drugs in the world wont restart your natural hormone production again because you did permanent damage. This is no scare tactic, this a very real possibility. If you'd like, I bet we could help you put together a a$$ kicker mass building diet & training regime that will help you reach levels you never thought you could. At least give it a 1 year try before you decide "I cant do it, I need steroids " (which is a lazy fvcking cop out).

Yea mate I understand what you mean. But IMO I do think that from such a mild cycle such as this plus and a solid pct I should be able to recover. It's not like Im running suppressive 19-or compounds such as deca so I don't understand what you mean by permenant damage? Are you implying that I can shut my hPTA down for life or let's say years from a cycle such as this?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It is a risk. Your natty levels are at there highest right now no need to shut them down.
    Yea mate I understand what you mean. But IMO I do think that from such a mild cycle such as this plus and a solid pct I should be able to recover. It's not like Im running suppressive 19-or compounds such as deca so I don't understand what you mean by permenant damage? Are you implying that I can shut my hPTA down for life or let's say years from a cycle such as this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Excellent information ^^

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    ^^^^^ Bear speaks the truth and you have nothing to lose and evrything to gain by giving his suggestion a shot!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Also realize if you now have narrow shoulders and close the growth platelets you will never achieve the look your after. Let your body fill out to it's full potential there is a big difference between being a boy and a man, this is not meant as an insult but an insight....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Also realize if you now have narrow shoulders and close the growth platelets you will never achieve the look your after. Let your body fill out to it's full potential there is a big difference between being a boy and a man, this is not meant as an insult but an insight....
    Thumbs up brother..................EXCELLENT point of view................its not just about how tall you are, you can also effect how wide you are or can be. Awesome "insight"!!!

Myron Gains is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Do you have any evidence to support your claim about shoulder development? I've never heard this before and I'm interested in hearing more.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Do you have any evidence to support your claim about shoulder development? I've never heard this before and I'm interested in hearing more.
    Growth platelets are growth platelets they close wether its the femur in your leg or your shoulder girdle and supporting structures. Why on earth would you chance being less than what genetically possible by shutting down a natural process. Not rocket science.

YES, it is very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    YES, it is very possible.
    Ok. Do you know anyone or have any evidence of a case such as this? If this was a true reality I would reconsider the cycle but if you are just saying this for the sake of stoping me from cycling then...

Ok. Do you know anyone or have any evidence of a case such as this? If this was a true reality I would reconsider the cycle but if you are just saying this for the sake of stoping me from cycling then...
    C'mon man................really?!?!? What purpose would that serve me? Do you think I'm here to make sure nobody gets big except me? Or maybe you think I'll get jealous if you get BIGGER than me???? That's fvcking rediculus man, why would I "just say this for the sake of stopping you"?!?!?

I don't personally know anyone this has happened to, but the search function will reveal DOZENS upon dozens reluctant, regretful, desperate confessions & pleads for help.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^ what bear said and besides that there a a few guys here who did try at your age and did in fact screw themselves up for life. Maybe they will chime in here. Is it really worth it, ahh NO

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^ Those guys pretty much summed it up. I just thought i'd step in and say that there's no rush in using. You should take advantage of your youth and all those hormones running wild inside you right now. Like mentioned, get some more time in the gym, get a good bulking diet in place(i'm sure Bear will give you a solid one) and do some filling out on your own. you might surprise yourself at what you can do.

Good Luck!!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You never answered what your Tdee was.
    This leads me to believe you don't have a handle on your diet
    You can use whatever compound you want but if you don't know what your doing with your diet. You won't make nice gains and you wont keep your gains. Work on your diet and training for a while then reconsider.

Use the search function and find some of the older threads asking about ppl who used before they were old enough...there are plenty of members who are willing to share their ONE cyle and fuked horror stories that led to a number of health related problems that showed up several years later. just cause they might not be available to chime in now...there are many.

Is there a CHANCE you will be fine...sure. And there is a chance you will pull the triggeron that one round in the cyclinder as well...is it worth the risks when you CAN achieve your goals without it? If you say yes than I can only chalk it up to immaturity and wish you luck. I believe however that this doesn't apply to you as it is obvious you have spent more time researching than many 25 y.o. that come in here half cocked.

Give Bear a chance...again, what do you have to lose???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

I read through all of these man and yes they are very informative but I just want to say every dude in there ran compounds like tren and deca and ran a test booster for pct. lol what did they expect would happen, pct is the most important part of the cycle, so no wonder they got those side effects

warmouth is offline Productive Member

Awesome Marcus. Thank you.

mootyroonks is offline New Member
    There is a story about a kid (baseball player) in the states (colorado) that cycled at 16 didnt know what he was doing and didnt PCT, he became depressed and killed himself. its on every steroid documentary out there. There are tons of other stories in these documentaries as well. maybe you should ask your DR? What I did before I made my decision is listen to both sides. I have waited and will be getting blood work done, i hope to start my first cycle at 25. I have been training since i was 17. Obviously you have done your research, but not enough. I don't claim to be an expert as I continue to learn something new every day. Steroids and body building have been around for a very long time. As such, there has been extensive amounts of clinical research completed by doctors and scientists. It is a known fact that between 18-25 you create the most testosterone naturally and your endocrine system is still under construction. They get nothing from telling you this fact. It is simply what they discovered. only you can benefit from listening to it. I strongly suggest against starting your first cycle now. wait until your body has fully developed. there is nothing in this world worth the sacrifice of your health.

Quote Originally Posted by mootyroonks View Post
    There is a story about a kid (baseball player) in the states (colorado) that cycled at 16 didnt know what he was doing and didnt PCT, he became depressed and killed himself. its on every steroid documentary out there. There are tons of other stories in these documentaries as well. maybe you should ask your DR? What I did before I made my decision is listen to both sides. I have waited and will be getting blood work done, i hope to start my first cycle at 25. I have been training since i was 17. Obviously you have done your research, but not enough. I don't claim to be an expert as I continue to learn something new every day. Steroids and body building have been around for a very long time. As such, there has been extensive amounts of clinical research completed by doctors and scientists. It is a known fact that between 18-25 you create the most testosterone naturally and your endocrine system is still under construction. They get nothing from telling you this fact. It is simply what they discovered. only you can benefit from listening to it. I strongly suggest against starting your first cycle now. wait until your body has fully developed. there is nothing in this world worth the sacrifice of your health.
    There was alot more going on with that kid than steroids ! his dad just used steroids as an excuse to go on a witch hunt and take the emphasis off of any fault they may have had.

mootyroonks is offline New Member
    im not blaming steroids for the kids death. and yes i agree there was a lot more going on. Obviously i am pro steroids. I believe there is a safe way to do them.

Thanks marcus....hopefully he will read them!

Yes I know about this kid. He run a deca only cycle with no pct so Ofcourse he was shut down hard, must of had the whole limp dik thing going on + troubles at home which resulted in depressions ultimately leading to suicide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information