Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: EC stack

ac419 is offline Junior Member

EC stack

I have a question about the ec stack. I don't think this is the right section to post it in but I don't know which one is the right one, so here goes. I am currently taking an ec stack consisting of 1 chest eze + 3 pro plus twice daily. I am planning to cycle this 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. My question is, when cycling off do I drop the caffeine as well as the ephedrine?

Bump

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You can run EC while running juice

It's just a bigger strain - how much r u looking to cut? imo EC is not very necessary while running sauce

I'm not running any juice at the moment I'm cutting without it. What I'm asking is about cycling the ec ?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ac419
    What I'm asking is about cycling the ec ?
    You can, I guess - what r u trying to achieve?

When I ran EC, it had a solid kick for about 8 weeks. Then my body just got used to it

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    There's no NEED to drop caffein all together. I'm 2 weeks into my second 6 weeks EC cycle, 24mg-E/100mg-C X3/day. I just take a two week break, but keep drinking my morning cup of coffee.

Just remember to watch your heart rate when doing cardio, I avoid HIIT when on EC. Also, watch your BP.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ephedrine has been shown to be effective for several months before any down regulation occurs.

Ok thanks guys so how many weeks do you recommend on/off ?

I'm trying to get cut. I've been cutting for about 6 weeks now with good results the results then slowed down so I started ec a couple of days ago

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I do 6 on 2 off. As Slfmafe said, the fat burning effects last for months. The only reason I cycle is to maintain the appetite suppressing effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    I have taken for 6 months straight with no issues and no loss of effect. Unless you are using as an appetite suppressant, no need to cycle.

acetrentura is offline New Member
    I do 8 weeks on max usually. How long is your cut? Just take it the duration of your cut. Then just don't use it during your bulk. Next time you take it it'll have "refreshed" in effect for sure.

Im going to be cutting for another 3 4 months well maintaining when I get to a good level of bf. another question I have is im taking 1 chest eze which is 18.31mg ephedrine 30mg caffeine and 3 pro plus which is 150mg caffeine. I'm taking this twice daily. Do I need to up the dose?

Should I up to 3x per day
    Last edited by ac419; 04-03-2014 at 05:06 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    To answer your first question...like Bigshot said, "no" there is no need to discontinue caffeine. The break rests your beta receptors from Ephedra, not caffeine - it can be used continually.

Some go 2wks on 2off, but I as Anthony pointed out in the original Clen profile, that's not optimal. Like the posts form Slfmade and FRdave above, I run ECA for extended periods and have for a long time. Just take a break, when you notice a diminished effects. The oft quoted half-life is 6hrs, which may be erroneously based on how long the parroted author felt it. But since its chemical cousin Clen has a 36hr half-life, I'd cite Ephedra's as significantly greater than that of the experienced physiological effects. Nevertheless, a few days off restores optimal effects for me.

For those of you who run EC stacks, you should really consider adding aspirin unless you're allergic, because the synergy is great. Other ingredients also increase the effects including green tea, yohimbine, etc., but the ECA stack is 'foundational'. The proper ratio is 3-2-1.

Ephedra 30-25 mg
    Caffiene 200 mg
    Aspirin 100 mg or 81 mg (baby aspirin)

There are a couple of caveats which should be observed, namely:

1. This is the most important, do not use Ephedra if you have an existing heart condition! Anything - arrhythmia, tachycardia, hypertension (high blood pressure), hypotension, etc.
    2. The maximum dosage is 100 mg per 24hr period, how many tabs/caps you take daily should be based on this.
    3. 3.Novice users should not take after 3pm, if planning a traditional 10-11pm bedtime due to possible insomnia; veteran users do so based on experience.
    4. If used with Clen or their relative Albuterol, observe the combined max daily dosage of 100 mg.

------------------------------------

There's a great website that I use, so if you need some PM me.
    I use their White China, but Ripped Lean is also in the right ratio and both are economically priced per tab and cap.

Best to you.
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thanks for that information. Do you think that I should go up to 3x daily? If so, when? Do you have to gradually increase?

When should I up to 3x per day ?
    Last edited by ac419; 04-09-2014 at 06:25 AM.

When should I up to 3x per day

Thread Information