Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: time to gain some muscles !! test/tren

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member
    well fingers crossed i wont get much in the way of sides, just because im going with enanthate over acetate doesnt automatically mean you get side effetcs lol. piss turns brown i know its down to tren ^ i didnt make this post for negative comments i just made it as i will be keeping a log & progress pictures. ive ran test as high as that before and coped fine not one side effect so im not worried about sides from test literally just the tren which is why i may even drop my dose slightly to 300mg a week.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud.. Just wondering if you could post some photos of you currently, and a photo from past cycles. That would be great!

kozmos79 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    leaving cycle for another week or so now as cant get my arimidex till then. also as im bulking surely i cant be having too many cals as long as im eating clean ?
    Doesn't matter how clean you eat if you are taking in more calories than your body is using you will gain fat. It's pretty common knowledge.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    Hey bud.. Just wondering if you could post some photos of you currently, and a photo from past cycles. That would be great!

I agree - I wanna see this super stud in need of close to a g a week of test
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-09-2014 at 10:24 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina?
    Please post up before pics and keep the photos coming. I would love to see how this disaster turns out. The biggest problem i see here is that you seem to have a know-it-all personality. That is going to get you nowhere quick. I dont understand the reason why you started this post exactly. You seem to want to learn nothing from the guys on here, who are obviously very knowledgeable, and have an answer for everything. Problem is, all the wrong answers. I too think the amounts, of test especially, your thinking about taking are extreme. The reason why your thinking about doing this amount is because of the horribly laid out diet. So im guessing in the past, you didnt see the results you wanted to see with the other cycles, so you are now thinking about upping the test that much higher, thinking this will fix it. Well, it wont. No amount of gear will fix this. Also, with the knowledge you are showing, is Slin really a good idea?? Biggest problem here is you are banking too much on gear. IMO, the results you will get are 85% diet. You think its the other way around, and 80% gear! My advice is to erase everything you have planned, and start from beginning, with the help people are trying to give you. But your know-it-all personality, is preventing you from hearing them, or learning anything new. In all my years training i have met many like you, and they get nowhere. Its also very hard for you to admit you dont know much, so its extremely hard to learn anything new. Until you agree, that you have no clue what your doing, you will continue to have to take extremely large doses of gear, to get the results some of us get with 1/10 of that amount, and a good diet. Good luck, and let us know when you finally want to learn something new.

Hit that nail right on the head ! Hahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information