toften is offline New Member

When will i be ready?

Hello, i just finished a 12 week course of sustanon 500mg pr week (1 shot a week)
    The course was followed up by 2500ui hcg E4D and 40mg nolvadex ED for 16 days.

I had no sides but the usual, Night Sweats etc..

My question is, when am i ready to start on a new course?
    I was thinking of starting the 1st of may, but is 6 weeks too short of a break? Considering my receptors and so?
    Of course ill get bloodwork done before starting.

My next course Will be:

Test p 100mg EOD
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Followed up by pct.

My worries is that i Wont feel anything from this course because of my short break..
    Though I've been Reading on a lot of forums that the time on = time OFF is completely bollocks and NOT a fact, but simply a saying between bodybuilders on forums.

All help is appreciated!

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    time on = time off is the safe way to do it bruv, its your choice though and at the end of the day you will no doubt do what you want. Reading opinions on many forums will only confuse you, my advice is to have a read through some of the threads on here esp Austinites and then make your made up based on this..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by toften View Post
    Hello, i just finished a 12 week course of sustanon 500mg pr week (1 shot a week)
    The course was followed up by 2500ui hcg E4D and 40mg nolvadex ED for 16 days.

I had no sides but the usual, Night Sweats etc..

My question is, when am i ready to start on a new course?
    I was thinking of starting the 1st of may, but is 6 weeks too short of a break? Considering my receptors and so?
    Of course ill get bloodwork done before starting.

My next course Will be:

Test p 100mg EOD
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Followed up by pct.

My worries is that i Wont feel anything from this course because of my short break..
    Though I've been Reading on a lot of forums that the time on = time OFF is completely bollocks and NOT a fact, but simply a saying between bodybuilders on forums.

All help is appreciated!
    Yes it's way too short!

Time on + PCT = time off. But you really should have gotten BW done to see if you've recovered by then(as some it take longer and some it doesn't)... Only BW will tell!

Plus I'd re look the proper PCT protocol up... As hCG is used on cycle not after for blasting... It's a suppressive! Why would you want to suppress your testes from recovering when your trying to recover??

Read Austinites PLANNING & EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFULL CYCLE... He covers all the basics... Also HCG AND WHY IT SHOULD BE USED ON CYCLE & HOW TO PREPARE YOUR HCG FOR USE.... It'll discuss all the advances in PCT(like SERMs only - Clomid & Nolva!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My question is, "Why is your 2nd cycle Test dosage so low?" That equates to 350 mg/wk? Go with at least 150 mg/eod.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information