Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Girlfriend wants a baby and I want AAS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjmo View Post
    Your a monitor bro, when you use all the abbreviations I half to search to see what they are lol. HCG is definitely part of my planned 1st cycle but hgm I had no clue. And how important is that? Because I was unaware of this due to not seeing this on a normal cycle.
    My bad for confusing you(w/abbreviations)... You'll learn em quickly here... And As long as your using HCG - your gtg(good to go) - HMG(if your on a dr prescribed TRT/HRT protocol then they could provide the HMG alongside your HCG to mimick both LH/& FSH) the problem is w/HMG it's much harder to 'find' than HCG - but it is out there... I've not used it myself but know many who have... Like I said above it would be ideal to run both but not totally necessary(as your clomid/nolvadex (SERMs) will bring your LH(Luetinizing Hormone)/& FSH(Follicular Stimulating Hormone) back up to hopefully pre cycle status... Hence why blood work pre cycle, mid cycle and post PCT 6-8wks.... mid cycle BW is for any adjustments in AI(aromatase Inhibitor) or a DA(Dopamine Agonist) if running a 19nor/progestin - it keeps prolactin from rising(but usually if your E2 is in good range your prolactin will also(so in theory if your E2 is elevated, not always, but most of the time your prolactin will follow and elevate as well...

Sides from elevated prolactin include sexual dysfunction, anorgasmia(the inability to climax lactation among others but these are the first to pop up in my experience(and the not being able to climax is usually a tell tale sign(for me at least) that it time to start my DA(or adjust it w/blood work...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Thread Information