Quote Originally Posted by SteroidsRGood View Post
Wow i have to say this was really informative and i really do appreciate this response...... can you explain to me why it would be a waste of money? I should mention my goal here is to eat more, My diet is good, but i just need to increase my calories with what my diet already consists of. So basically eat more than I burn..... I believe steroids will give me a edge on this.................

So yeah im assuming all 3 would help me put on weight easier than just using one(lets say test e)........ I wanted to use the dbol for fast noticeable gains just to keep me motivated, and use the test e for long term gains, and the deca durabolin for added long term gains in a slow and steady manner........

tell me if my idea here is wrong, im assuming if i were to just use test enthanate then i wouldnt wreak the same results
It's going to be a waste of money because adding those two other compounds with ancillaries is going to be around $300 more.

To be honest you don't know what it takes to feed yourself on cycle, neither did I for my first blast.

Arguable there are a few compounds, but most AAS don't help you eat.

Sure eating your maintenance now is fine, but it becomes very difficult after you put on 15+ pounds in a few short weeks.

You're going to have to stuff your face until you want to puke and maybe even wake up in the middle of the night to eat so your macros can be met.

Cooking all this food and eating it is really difficult if you don't have a few years of experience.

Given your stats you don't need dbol for quick gains because when you're under weight for your frame.

When under weight or out of shape people cycle they put on weight quickly, you should be up 10 pounds by week 4.

IMO you should hold off on cycling and learn how to eat in order to grow and maintain mass.

If you get your diet spot on you can easily get to 180lb.