Like Tree17Likes

Thread: My first cycle please help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SteroidsRGood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

If you get your diet spot on you can easily get to 180lb.
    Thank you for your response, I genuinely feel like you are trying to help me, and you are, so i appreciate your responses over some of the others. your responses have been nothing but helpful thus far, but I dont believe its that simple............. many people whether it be with aids or cancer have had problems with weight gain because of their disease and steroids have helped them.............. Now i have had issues in the past(nut currently) that messed my appetite up tremendously, I would say im fine now, but I believe the ruined appetite thing kinda sticks with me, I believe steroids will help give me a boost with this, and if it doesnt i feel no regrets.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidsRGood View Post
    Thank you for your response, I genuinely feel like you are trying to help me, and you are, so i appreciate your responses over some of the others. your responses have been nothing but helpful thus far, but I dont believe its that simple............. many people whether it be with aids or cancer have had problems with weight gain because of their disease and steroids have helped them.............. Now i have had issues in the past(nut currently) that messed my appetite up tremendously, I would say im fine now, but I believe the ruined appetite thing kinda sticks with me, I believe steroids will help give me a boost with this, and if it doesnt i feel no regrets.
    Test dbol or deca will not make you eat, but even if they did what happens when you come off cycle?

You say no regrets now, but if you have low energy and can't get erect post cycle you will likely have a few regrets.

I hope everything works out for the best.

Good luck with your cycle OP.
    SteroidsRGood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Test dbol or deca will not make you eat, but even if they did what happens when you come off cycle?

You say no regrets now, but if you have low energy and can't get erect post cycle you will likely have a few regrets.

I hope everything works out for the best.

Good luck with your cycle OP.
    I will still have no regrets, honestly. My own decision and everything happens for a reason. I could literally get in the car drive to the store and die in a car crash, there is a risk to everything we do, and there is no point in being afraid is how i look at things, sure know the consequences, but thats all i could do and thank you
    Last edited by SteroidsRGood; 05-30-2016 at 12:34 PM.

YellowFever is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteroidsRGood View Post
    I will still have no regrets, honestly. My own decision and everything happens for a reason. I could literally get in the car drive to the store and die in a car crash, there is a risk to everything we do, and there is no point in being afraid is how i look at things, sure know the consequences, but thats all i could do and thank you
    no but if you know that a certain intersection has a car crash everyday you can avoid it and potentially save years on your life...thats called wisdom..

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    no but if you know that a certain intersection has a car crash everyday you can avoid it and potentially save years on your life...thats called wisdom..
    yes that is why i am here to ask knowledgeable people on how to properly do my first cycle that i will def be doing......... if someone asks for tips on driving are you not going to give them tips just because you dont think they should be driving, just give them tips, cus they will be driving regardless, thats how people learn. not saying this towards you but in general
    Last edited by SteroidsRGood; 05-31-2016 at 04:11 AM.

Thread Information