Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 46 of 46
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: The Whole Truth About DNP!!!

  1. #41
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Fidd , I don’t understand why you are praising this CHEMICAL...it’s not something anyone should take lightly or at all.
    You compare drinking water to taking dnp is a huge stretch.
    Water is actually something you NEED and has to be consumed all day every day for your body to function.
    DNP is something you take to alter your body to burn fat at an abnormal rate and is and can be deadly.
    If you need to drop body fat so fast for something, then maybe your diet needs to be seriously thought through first because for anyone to have to take it often obviously isn’t doing something right in the nutrition department.
    I definitely never said to slack on diet/training and just use drugs, that's not my motto at all, the drugs are the finishing touch. In fact on DNP the minimum amount before going catabolic is what I suggest to eat.. so very little.

    It's not an abnormal rate at all, I've seen some truly crazy people sit in bath tubs of ice all day and they burn upwards of 1000 calories an hour just naturally.

    I talked about water because everything has it's deadly point. DNP really isn't as deadly as people say.. clen /ephedrine/caffeine all do the same thing, burn calories through heat generation. IME clen actually burns fat much faster than low doses of DNP's rate but builds a tolerance very fast, I'm talking like 2-3 hours and then the drug just stops working almost entirely, at least from what I've seen.

    I've gotten very good results using 50-100mg a day at 260ish lbs relatively lean, even 200 is not needed in most of the cases imo. People should lower the common doses to 50, 100,200 and 300 not 200,400,600.

    There are other benefits of this substance totally outside of it's weight reducing properties. DNP reduces ROS formation which is absolutely incredible and potentially can increase lifespan, lots of long-lived animals like birds rely on this technique for slowing down aging.

    Using a low dose of DNP while leaning down is similar to using clen without the tolerance or crazy anxiety side effects basically, there really isnt a difference.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 06-23-2018 at 01:38 PM.

  2. #42
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,778
    This board encourages safety as Priority #1 and you won't find a vet that would encourage DNP use in any capacity. Marcus clearly explains why DNP does not belong in bodybuilding earlier in this thread.

    The last person who preached unsafe ideals at the expense of everyone else's health and well-being was Gearheaded. He ended up being banned, food for thought.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

  3. #43
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    This board encourages safety as Priority #1 and you won't find a vet that would encourage DNP use in any capacity. Marcus clearly explains why DNP does not belong in bodybuilding earlier in this thread.

    The last person who preached unsafe ideals at the expense of everyone else's health and well-being was Gearheaded. He ended up being banned, food for thought.
    I am not advocating anything, I'm posting facts.. Truth over opinion should also be a priority.

  4. #44
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    So if I post someone died of drinking too much water would that persuade you that water is deadly?
    Bad logic (read: no logic)

    If the amount of water was a normal amount, then yes. Heresay like your personal experiences weigh little, this discussion is at a much higher level where the truth is grounded on science and documented cases. What was posted was documented and verified cases. And the dosages were what is touted as tolerable. Also water is essential, so your argument is very bad. You're trying to steer away the focus from why this thread was created.

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I am not advocating anything, I'm posting facts.. Truth over opinion should also be a priority.
    The difference between your argument for DNP vs the arguments of this thread against DNP is the scientific basis it relies upon. Reread it all and see the sources. Not inviting a debate here, not interested.

    What is important is the realization of the unpredictability and lethality of the poison DNP, and the fact that the guys at the Olympia stage get maximum low bodyfat without it - so food for thought, why use a poison when you don't have to.

  5. #45
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Bangalore, India
    Posts
    5,802
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    the very first papers published on the substance quote that and it also mentions dinitrocresol, should be easy to find. the only problem with this is that naturally you're able to temporarily increase your BMR by over 40 times during very intense exercise so it complicates it a bit.
    I have read, pretty much all papers, around DNP because it's a bit of an obsession of mine. While the rise in temperature is not in question, your exact numbers are. If we could know the exact numbers in how the temperature would rise in a body in regards to the amount of DNP one takes the safety profiles would be significantly higher. Since this is not the case, as far as I can tell, using this poison becomes a bit troublesome. That said, I am here to learn so if you have any more information that you can more exactly reference (Not the, it's easy to find) I am more than happy to learn.

  6. #46
    fiddlesticks's Avatar
    fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I have read, pretty much all papers, around DNP because it's a bit of an obsession of mine. While the rise in temperature is not in question, your exact numbers are. If we could know the exact numbers in how the temperature would rise in a body in regards to the amount of DNP one takes the safety profiles would be significantly higher. Since this is not the case, as far as I can tell, using this poison becomes a bit troublesome. That said, I am here to learn so if you have any more information that you can more exactly reference (Not the, it's easy to find) I am more than happy to learn.
    Well, personally me and a few other people I know have very extensive DNP knowledge and personal experience and can say a few things.. I definitely am not defending it in every regard but the "poison" thing is just stupid and doesn't mean anything lol. Hot peppers are recognized as a far, far more toxic substance than DNP is to your body..

    It really boils down to the ambient temperature and exercises performed. I believe clenbuterol increases your BMR far, far more than the average 10% quoted just due to the fact the first few hours (at least in my experience) the amount of heat production and respiration for me is greater than any dose of DNP I have used, If you are not rapidly hyperventilating you are not even close to a dangerous amount of DNP... It's best used on days you don't do anything vigorous. Multiple people report clen raises their temp much more than DNP.

    I really dislike this idea that your body "doesn't understand" it has DNP in it. If you are using DNP you will be extremely lazy, fatigued and other measures the body takes to prevent a rise in temperature/energy expenditure. A mentally/physically healthy 240lb man taking 100-200mg of DNP a day is more likely to meet a talking frog than to die or even get close to dying "from" DNP. Pretty much within an hour of taking the DNP you should notice laziness.

    However, with all those things being said even using the low dose has problems. For one, your body has a horrible rebound effect afterwards where you are cold, tired and just feel like crap all the time. Over time your body eliminates the substance much much faster as well..

    If taking or doing things that increase energy expenditure had 0 rebound effects you could literally just do extreme isometric exercises all day and probably lose a pound of fat every few hours. This is why I think the high doses of DNP are very stupid, your body has a massive rebound effect. Using DNP for SUSTAINED fat loss really should not used more than 100-200mg a day and you should use other avenues to boost BMR as well (capsaicin, cold exposure etc.).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •