• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By krugerr
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By krugerr
  • 3 Post By Viktoriia

Thread: T4 for girl

Viktoriia is offline Female Member

T4 for girl

Hello everyone, I'm a girl, I'm 25 years old. I have experience performing in the bikini category. Now I like the category of wellness. literally about 6 days ago I started my T4 course and Clenbuterol . do not exceed dosages. Before that, there was an experience of primabolan and anavar . handed over analyzes on a thyroid gland everything is normal. I read your forum and see that in the USA girls used T3 and Clenbuterol, although I know what is best for girls is T4 and Clenbuterol. give me an explanation
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know what USA girls use but I can speak a little for t3 v t4.
    T4 is converting to T3 in the body; T3 is the active one, it does the work.
    The medical reason for T3 is if the body can't convert t4 to t3. Otherwise t4 is used and thought to be safer.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    T3 and T4 are endogenous to both males and females, and both genders can take them exogenously as well. They are not like estrogen and testosterone , wherein one is better or worse for a particular gender.

Revisit your T3 vs T4 thread:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...344-3vst4.html
    Last edited by magic32; 05-11-2020 at 09:44 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    T3 and T4 are endogenous to both males and females, and both genders can take them exogenously as well. They are not like estrogen and testosterone , wherein one is better or worse for a particular gender.

Revisit your T3 vs T4 thread:
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...344-3vst4.html
    see private message

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ok so here is why when cutting and using Clenbuterol , you would want to use T3..

clenbuterol upregulates fatty acid metabolism. through this process your bodies core temperature will increase.. however your body does not know that its core temperature is being artificially elevated because of an exogenous drug (the Clen ).. so what it does in an attempt to counter balance this and reach a state of homeostasis, it begins to down regulate the conversion of T4 into T3 in the liver.

so now your metabolism begins to slow down and your T3 levels drop off.. not good for fat loss or energy balance.

so , the solution is to simply take T3. generally at just above maiantence dose.. like 25mcg.
    this is going to allow the Clen to do its job and increase fatty acid metabolism, allow your core body temp to increase and burn through calories, AND allow your metabolism to run at a fixed rate (rather then dropping off).

so this is what I have most all female clients who are dieting do .. 40mcg clen, 25mcg T3, 15mg Var.. thats a pretty standard starting point.

NOW I will also use T4 on various occasions as well . but again, for the scenario above, T3 works much better.. because the Clen is blunting the conversion of T4 into T3, its not blunting the production of TSH.
    I like T4 for more maintenance or even bulking scenarios. but not for cutting with Clenbuterol.

T4 is going to provide more 'anabolic ' properties then T3.. thats because when T4 is converted into T3, there is an enzymatic byproduct of this conversion, and that enzyme has anabolic properties.
    whereas T3 is just the final product and provides energy metabolism , its not anabolic at all. in fact, it can be catabolic (mainly if estrogen levels are low).

so for cutting or contest prep, clen and T3..
    for off season maintenance, T4 is the better option
    Viktoriia and Quester like this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Viktoriia,

as these guys have already said. The two drugs T3/4 and Clen are very different, and work synergistcally.

Depending where you read, you'll find different answers on the T3/T4 opinion and downregulation of the thyroid.
    You can take as much T4 as you possibly like, your body will only convert T4>T3 as required, but if i recall this still only works at around 25% conversion maximally.
    Ingesting T3 directly will give you the uplift to metabolic rate, but at a cost, unless you are on a large amount of hormones, your body wont discriminate on its energy sources making it quite catabolic if larger doses are taken.

I dont know your current starting point, but it sounds like you're not in a bad place if you've competed before. I would personally only use the clenbuterol for the moment, working up to an effective dose and maintaining that for a 2 on / 2off period to keep it simple.

I dont know enough about female cycles to comment on the var or primo usage.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Ingesting T3 directly will give you the uplift to metabolic rate, but at a cost, unless you are on a large amount of hormones, your body wont discriminate on its energy sources making it quite catabolic if larger doses are taken. .
    I'm going to argue with you here brother .. T3 and unregulated metabolism is not that catabolic , unless its coupled with low estrogen levels.
    sure, anecdotal evidence. lots of guys have been known to lose muscle mass when taking large doses of T3 prepping and dieting for a show,, but these same fools are also taking a shit ton of AIs and trying to crash their estrogen.. thats why they lose muscle. its not the T3 itself.

females generally do very well with T3 and don't lose muscle or become catabolic because they have naturally higher estrogen levels.
    estrogen is the key to muscle preservation
    Viktoriia likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm going to argue with you here brother .. T3 and unregulated metabolism is not that catabolic , unless its coupled with low estrogen levels.
    sure, anecdotal evidence. lots of guys have been known to lose muscle mass when taking large doses of T3 prepping and dieting for a show,, but these same fools are also taking a shit ton of AIs and trying to crash their estrogen.. thats why they lose muscle. its not the T3 itself.

females generally do very well with T3 and don't lose muscle or become catabolic because they have naturally higher estrogen levels.
    estrogen is the key to muscle preservation
    Thats why we're here bro - debating is not the same as arguing!

My understanding was that they are seperate systems. In its natural state, the human body wants equiliberium, it wants to be efficient. Muscle tissue is very demanding.
    When T3 is taken and metabolism increased, and calorie deficit is pretty well distrubuted. Those with larger amounts of muscle tissue will suffer with greater amounts of tissue loss. (The bodies way of bringing the BMR down quickly to remove the deficit). I thought only a large amount of anabolics would allow you to mitigate that.

*Edit*
    Thats just my mind logically playing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ok so here is why when cutting and using Clenbuterol , you would want to use T3..

clenbuterol upregulates fatty acid metabolism. through this process your bodies core temperature will increase.. however your body does not know that its core temperature is being artificially elevated because of an exogenous drug (the Clen ).. so what it does in an attempt to counter balance this and reach a state of homeostasis, it begins to down regulate the conversion of T4 into T3 in the liver.

so now your metabolism begins to slow down and your T3 levels drop off.. not good for fat loss or energy balance.

so , the solution is to simply take T3. generally at just above maiantence dose.. like 25mcg.
    this is going to allow the Clen to do its job and increase fatty acid metabolism, allow your core body temp to increase and burn through calories, AND allow your metabolism to run at a fixed rate (rather then dropping off).

so this is what I have most all female clients who are dieting do .. 40mcg clen, 25mcg T3, 15mg Var.. thats a pretty standard starting point.

NOW I will also use T4 on various occasions as well . but again, for the scenario above, T3 works much better.. because the Clen is blunting the conversion of T4 into T3, its not blunting the production of TSH.
    I like T4 for more maintenance or even bulking scenarios. but not for cutting with Clenbuterol.

T4 is going to provide more 'anabolic ' properties then T3.. thats because when T4 is converted into T3, there is an enzymatic byproduct of this conversion, and that enzyme has anabolic properties.
    whereas T3 is just the final product and provides energy metabolism , its not anabolic at all. in fact, it can be catabolic (mainly if estrogen levels are low).

so for cutting or contest prep, clen and T3..
    for off season maintenance, T4 is the better option
    I'm shocked how you write correctly. I study endocrinology a lot, but you write very competently and most importantly everything is just clear. Thank you for such knowledge. This forum is the best that I have met in my life, here really people are professionals. and please look in a private message
    GearHeaded, krugerr and Quester like this.

Thread Information