• 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Staggering compounds

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Staggering compounds

What are everyone’s thoughts on staggering compounds? I was thinking of trying this for my next cycle. For example, instead of running 700mg of test and 500mg of deca per week for maybe 14 weeks, I would start with 700mg of test per week, run that until I plateau, and then add in the 500mg a week of deca on top of the 700mg of test, and run the two of them until I stop making gains.

I have been off of gear/testosterone for almost a year now, so I know no matter what I do I will blow up- that always seems to be the case after taking extended periods of time off from gear, some of it is probably regaining lost muscle but I believe “resetting” the androgen receptors is a real thing- there’s nothing like the first cycle after being off for awhile.
    Testie likes this.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    I’d say that’s a great shout. I believe in only adding things in when you need them to get you to another level. Like you said, maximise what you can get it the test and then add in the deca .

It makes sense in my mind. I certainly I don’t think I’m the first person to have this idea and I’d imagine there are some people here who have done this… I’d be interested in hearing if it works well and if I’m on the right track as far as how to run a cycle like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Only hiccup i see there is that deca takes a while to “hit” so by the time you detect that plateau, youll be waiting another 2-3 weeks for the deca to pick up the slack. Maybe frontload with npp?

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Unless I was a pro I would not run cycles over 12 weeks, I find 10 weeks perfect, even 8 if using short esters. Complicated, multi level cycles are for those looking to push it at an elite level up a percent or two. Never run orals in the off season, contest prep only. Lastly front loading is beyond silly IMO, I would rather back load and make extra gains at the end. Front loading is for ego only, just like heavy super low rep lifting. Does not suit bodybuilding or muscular hypertrophy at all.

That being said here is the best cycle I ever ran for an experienced user, after about 3 years of steroid use ...bla, bla, bla.

1-12 Test E 250mg 2x a week
    9-12 Tern A 76mg 3x a week
    10-12 Anadrol 50mg ED

Results were as good as my first cycle ever. Bench workout weight went up 50lbs, body weight went up 16lbs over my all time high and my waist was the same. Impossible gains that taught me once you are huge, this shit gets complicated.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Unless I was a pro I would not run cycles over 12 weeks, I find 10 weeks perfect, even 8 if using short esters. Complicated, multi level cycles are for those looking to push it at an elite level up a percent or two. Never run orals in the off season, contest prep only. Lastly front loading is beyond silly IMO, I would rather back load and make extra gains at the end. Front loading is for ego only, just like heavy super low rep lifting. Does not suit bodybuilding or muscular hypertrophy at all.

That being said here is the best cycle I ever ran for an experienced user, after about 3 years of steroid use ...bla, bla, bla.

1-12 Test E 250mg 2x a week
    9-12 Tern A 76mg 3x a week
    10-12 Anadrol 50mg ED

Results were as good as my first cycle ever. Bench workout weight went up 50lbs, body weight went up 16lbs over my all time high and my waist was the same. Impossible gains that taught me once you are huge, this shit gets complicated.

If that cycle is working for you then you are not as huge as you can potentially be. But you could have amazing genetics. Its not that easy for everyone.

Frontloading does work. It gets your levels up faster so theres less time spent waiting for the effects of the compound. However I wouldnt tell a beginner to do it. At the same time, “rear” loading works too, i do it all the time when i feel things taper off too soon.
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with Octaneforce, I front load all the time and have seen the difference first hand. I just didn’t have the energy to argue. Different streaks for different freaks. Happy you’ve found what works for you though.

Depending on the orals I’m not sure I agree either, Dbol and Var don’t do much for me ever, but proviron is my huckleberry
    Octaneforce and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Only hiccup i see there is that deca takes a while to “hit” so by the time you detect that plateau, youll be waiting another 2-3 weeks for the deca to pick up the slack. Maybe frontload with npp?
    This is a really good point I didn’t think about. In my experience, I plateau with test e around 10 weeks, maybe I could start deca about 5 weeks in? One thing I have learned about my body is it takes a lot longer for it to metabolize aas than probably the average person. I came off a trt dose of testosterone and it took almost two months for my levels to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    If that cycle is working for you then you are not as huge as you can potentially be. But you could have amazing genetics. Its not that easy for everyone.

Frontloading does work. It gets your levels up faster so theres less time spent waiting for the effects of the compound. However I wouldnt tell a beginner to do it. At the same time, “rear” loading works too, i do it all the time when i feel things taper off too soon.
    Few if any of us are trying to become an open pro let alone a classic physique top 10 Mr Olympia class contender, thus my point and why 99% of us do not need to push it and take risks to just be big or whatever. Being the biggest I can be is not healthy and not aesthetic; I know how to get there but I would rather live longer and be healthy.

Front loading is all ego, test is full blast in our systems in 48 hours post first IM, no need to front load. It feels good and all that but is a waste, better to burn that gear at the end when the gains have slowed to a crawl or stopped.

If I wanted to be a refrigerator I know what to take.

To each their own. We all want to be bigger, for most of us why not do it as safe and healthy as possible.....esp after the many, many, many deaths in bodybuilding in 2021.

Few if any of us are trying to become an open pro let alone a classic physique top 10 Mr Olympia class contender, thus my point and why 99% of us do not need to push it and take risks to just be big or whatever. Being the biggest I can be is not healthy and not aesthetic; I know how to get there but I would rather live longer and be healthy.

Front loading is all ego, test is full blast in our systems in 48 hours post first IM, no need to front load. It feels good and all that but is a waste, better to burn that gear at the end when the gains have slowed to a crawl or stopped.

If I wanted to be a refrigerator I know what to take.

To each their own. We all want to be bigger, for most of us why not do it as safe and healthy as possible.....esp after the many, many, many deaths in bodybuilding in 2021.

Ummm, no. It’s about it’s all about pharmacology, trough and peak plasma levels, peak blood levels, half life’s, trough (specifically c-trough) and serum levels (did I forget one?)

But ok, forget science for a minute (we won’t pretend that matters) it’s not about ego at all. You do understand different esters, correct? (Damn, back to science). 7 and 8 - carbon ester chains Vs the short 3-carbon ester chain for example?

Sorry, rambling again. Stupid science.

Granted not everyone benefits from it, but please don’t tell me it’s about ego…maybe you have the term confused?

And “like a refrigerator”?

Front loading has ZERO to do with that either. Sure, lots of milligrams, but now I think we’re talking calories, right? Not even the same discussion. Although there is the science of nutrition…I digress…

And the “many many many deaths of 2021” are attributed to front loading and being a refrigerator? Front loading test or deca (where it’s most common and what was recommended) isn’t dangerous at all. Maybe if you’re slamming Piana-esque amounts of test and Tren (3-4K) then maybe (instead of ace to enth)

What octaneforce recommend had nothing to do with any of this, other than recommending NPP to jump start a cycle and transition to Deca after the nandrolone is at peak plasma concentration…no difference with jumpstarting a test only cycle with prop OR FRONTLOADING enth or cyp.

Just don’t spit your anecdotes and opinions as facts, because they aren’t at all.

Or maybe preface it with “it is my opinion that xxxxx”

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Ummm, no. It’s about it’s all about pharmacology, trough and peak plasma levels, peak blood levels, half life’s, trough (specifically c-trough) and serum levels (did I forget one?)

But ok, forget science for a minute (we won’t pretend that matters) it’s not about ego at all. You do understand different esters, correct? (Damn, back to science). 7 and 8 - carbon ester chains Vs the short 3-carbon ester chain for example?

Sorry, rambling again. Stupid science.
    You sound like a commie Covid propagandist with those sound bites. Too funny.

Thanks for the laugh and ignoring the point.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Uhhhh??? It should be me thanking you for the laugh.

Fantastic response though…nice job taking it personally and then lashing out. Good luck harboring your deep rooted insecurities and your absolute blindness to facts. Name calling will get you everywhere.

I had a feeling you were a clown, thank you for confirming it.

You sound like a commie Covid propagandist with those sound bites. Too funny.

Thanks for the laugh and ignoring the point.
    Swilderbeast and Cam1111 like this.

Thread Information