Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thank u guys very much for ur help and conerns towards me and my youthful help. I have read just too many horror stories regarding teen steroid users and the greater side effects teens face on juice than adults do. I will read more into juice, as I have been researching off and on for about 3 years now. I am proud to say I have entered the bright side, and as a teen myself, I will convince other teens to not juice. Now lets show some more of madmax's poems!!! Hey guys is my natural test leveks fucked up for life because I did cycle for 3 weeks? im kinda nervous..allright thank u guys so much, u probably saved me my natural test for life ..phew

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Was Foxy the one that was trying to develop a cycle that would allow him to grow taller? I'm not sure but kind of remember reading something like that......

Indeed I am.

Cycleon you make a better point, I guess DHT levels and hairloss is something a teen would have to decide. As a very wise friend of mine says, risk:reward.

Finasteride would be a good idea to combat that.

As for permenantly lowered endogenous test, I just dont see it. Id like to see some kind of research that backs up this paranoid thought that it lowers it permenantly during the teen years from exogenous supplies... anyone?

If followed up with HCG and Clomid, I cannot possibly see how their can be much of an effect.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great Decision Powerful Beast!!! I respect you!!!!. Nice going!!! Stick around the boards for a few years!!!! I'm sure you have a lot of other bro's respect as well. You should be fine. You were only 3 weeks into your cycle. Start Post cycle thearpy!!! Anything I can do, please let me know!!!!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Word, bump for Powerful Beast. Props for taking critism while most people won't.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by POWERFUL BEAST
    Thank u guys very much for ur help and conerns towards me and my youthful help. I have read just too many horror stories regarding teen steroid users and the greater side effects teens face on juice than adults do. I will read more into juice, as I have been researching off and on for about 3 years now. I am proud to say I have entered the bright side, and as a teen myself, I will convince other teens to not juice. Now lets show some more of madmax's poems!!! Hey guys is my natural test leveks fucked up for life because I did cycle for 3 weeks? im kinda nervous..allright thank u guys so much, u probably saved me my natural test for life ..phew
    I'm happy to see you're going to stop! Eat big, train, and rest and you will grow.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    nice work bros. i will say that i started before the "set" age of 25, but i did see a doctor and he did say that my growth is done and through puberty, however i can't recommend you starting bro. I was deff. not 18.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro that's a very mature decision, Do some clomid or nolva in 2 weeks, go for 3 weeks and you should be ok

JohnnyB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    As far as if a teenager was going to be hard headed and do AAS anyway, I agree that they should know how to do it safely, however I will not contribute in any way to someone that young wanting to do AAS

Yes, thank u guys. Mudman sorry about the early reply I had there, I wasnt very happy with my decision I made, so I was very nervous and upset that I messed up and started the cycle too early....But all I can say is..IM very glad to have you good people help me on this board, because if it wasnt for you guys, I'd finish the 10-week cycle and god knows what will happen then...LoL the funny thing is im planning my next cycle for when im 21 LMAO. ANybody got any suggestions? lol I will stay on this board for as long as I can to spread the word about the risks of teen steroid users. If there is any teen consider using AAS, please PM me, and I will be glad to get to that person immediately. ALso, is madmax still around? I really liked his poems, and tell him to keep on doing em! cheers for old and young people alike!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    terrible beginning, happy ending

Yes, thank u guys. Mudman sorry about the early reply I had there, I wasnt very happy with my decision I made, so I was very nervous and upset that I messed up and started the cycle too early....But all I can say is..IM very glad to have you good people help me on this board, because if it wasnt for you guys, I'd finish the 10-week cycle and god knows what will happen then...LoL the funny thing is im planning my next cycle for when im 21 LMAO. ANybody got any suggestions? lol I will stay on this board for as long as I can to spread the word about the risks of teen steroid users. If there is any teen consider using AAS, please PM me, and I will be glad to get to that person immediately. ALso, is madmax still around? I really liked his poems, and tell him to keep on doing em! cheers for old and young people alike!

No problem at all bro....... .............. Yes madmax pops on here and there...... His poems are very good.

King Test is offline Banned
    Most of you guys are too hellbent and narrow-minded about this "premature" steroid use . Fuck, I'd be surprised if anybody who chimed in really gave a shit. Seems to me it's an excuse for you guys to talk about your good muscle base and 'ingenious' knowledge about steroids , and your 'years' of research yada yada yada.

Me? I say go for it - Just don't become another horror story... eat right, cycle right, train right, and stick with it. It doesn't take years to learn about steroids, invest a few days browsing and get the idea. Prepare to reap the consequences, whatever they may be.

Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    Most of you guys are too hellbent and narrow-minded about this "premature" steroid use . Fuck, I'd be surprised if anybody who chimed in really gave a shit. Seems to me it's an excuse for you guys to talk about your good muscle base and 'ingenious' knowledge about steroids , and your 'years' of research yada yada yada.

Me? I say go for it - Just don't become another horror story... eat right, cycle right, train right, and stick with it. It doesn't take years to learn about steroids, invest a few days browsing and get the idea. Prepare to reap the consequences, whatever they may be.
    Bro and I guess this is some of your "Ingenious knowledge" ........... Do this stuff some place else.

This post originally said, "See what I mean?"

-Realizing the obscurity of this statement, I altered the post to read:

"I guess you know everything."
    Last edited by King Test; 11-03-2003 at 09:35 PM.

See what I mean?
    No I don't know what you mean............... Tell us bro.

I guess you know everything.
    And then u do and edit your post.................... bro I never said I know everything............. I know enough not to act like you.

Tell me why that's not good advice. You should listen before you speak.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    And then u do and edit your post.................... bro I never said I know everything............. I know enough not to act like you.
    pretty damn close to everything, if not everything

Bro at his age he shouldn't run any AS at all............ PERIOD! You gave bad advice and I called you on it.

Oh yeah, why shouldn't he?

Assuming the post-cycle therapy is being performed correctly, and reasonable doses are employed, and the training, rest, PCT, and diet are decent, chances are he's running the risk of mostly everybody here, regardless of age. There's a small chance might throw off his natural balance and shut his growth plates down - but an inch of growth isn't worth anybody running a shitty, ill-informed cycle, and losing all his gains and falling apart mentally.

Don't be such an asshole. Tell him the risks of using steroids at his age, and tell him how to use them correctly. It's that simple. Don't be fake and pretend like you care personally. Man up and give him advice. Not everybody that started young regrets it. That's why I said he should try his best not to have regrets, like with anything in life.

Oh yeah, why shouldn't he?

Assuming the post-cycle therapy is being performed correctly, and reasonable doses are employed, and the training, rest, PCT, and diet are decent, chances are he's running the risk of mostly everybody here, regardless of age. There's a small chance might throw off his natural balance and shut his growth plates down - but an inch of growth isn't worth anybody running a shitty, ill-informed cycle, and losing all his gains and falling apart mentally.

Don't be such an asshole. Tell him the risks of using steroids at his age, and tell him how to use them correctly. It's that simple. Don't be fake and pretend like you care personally. Man up and give him advice. Not everybody that started young regrets it. That's why I said he should try his best not to have regrets, like with anything in life.
    I'm an asshole.......... Oh well, I've been called worse.

Bro I guess you didn't read this thread.

Yeah I did read the thread. You told him to stop, without much reason. And stop calling me bro, we're far from it.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    both of you will stop this foolishness

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Under 25 is too young no matter how much you like to work out. Under 21 is just crazy.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON

haha ya

Mud, you DO NOT have to justify yourself to anyone on this board. All of us guys know your a respectful, knowledgable bro. Arguing with this guy is pointless. I for one would take your advice any day of the week. Just read his BIO. Enough said. He won't be on here long.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Mud, you DO NOT have to justify yourself to anyone on this board. All of us guys know your a respectful, knowledgable bro. Arguing with this guy is pointless. I for one would take your advice any day of the week. Just read his BIO. Enough said. He won't be on here long.
    Thanks bro................... I'm in a bad mood today. I know I should have let it go.

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    I did it when I was 17 and Im 20 now and have had no sides. Ive done about 4 cycles since my first one. Just food for thought...

Heres my cycle:

500mg/wk Testosterone Enanthate (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 1-46
    500mg/wk Equipoise (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 1-46
    8iu/eod Insulin (Humalog)
    4 Weeks on/off
    12.5mcg/ed T3 (Cytomel )
    Weeks 1-46
    60mcg/ed LR3IGF-1 (GroPep)
    4 Weeks on/off
    6iu/ed HGH (Kexing)
    Weeks 1-46
    50mg/ed Winstrol Tabs (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 33-37
    100mg/eod Masteron (Quest Labs)
    Weeks 38-46

18 years old. Will be under medical supervision.

BDTR is offline Retired
    WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GOING THAT LONG ON YOUR FIRST CYCLE!! (caps the stress how shocked i am!)

I've been using steroids for 9 years now (i started at 16 and i know the problems it caused me) and I run cycles that long, mind you much higher doses but I know exactly what im doing and have more first hand experience than almost anyone i know.

I know, you're 18 and are fairly well READ on steroids and i know you're going to do a cycle no matter what, by why this long?!

BDTR is offline Retired
    ::shakes head:: still in shock. You're joking right?

The entire MAIN purpose of this cycle is bone growth (height growth). Bone growth is a much longer process to occur than muscle growth. 46 weeks should be sufficient to acheive some longitudinal growth.

Theres alot more complex stuff involved in the dosages and such of the cycle, for instance theres pro-proliferative and pro-apoptosis phases using the above-mentioned drugs. But I will not go into the painstaking detail of listing the phases dosages and times of use and injection times and so forth.

Is there a problem with the length?

Go hardcore or go home. Im not going to waste time and money with an 8 week cycle as that wouldnt even gain me 1 cm in height. Not to mention ive always been fascinated by long cycles, and would never in my life consider a cycle less than 24 weeks in length.

PCT will be HCG , Clomid and some clen .

Cycle purpose is the triumvirate of physique enhancement -- thats bone, muscle and fat loss all simultaneously occuring. I like to call the idea Macrogenesis, which in greek roughly would translate to something of the creation of giants.

I only have 1 fear with the entire cycle, and thats heart enlargment.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I don't want to take sides but I think MudMan was justified in defending himself.

Thats just me, I'm not flaming anyone anymore. I gotta be the good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    pretty damn close to everything, if not everything
    Bro, those veins in your arms.....................siccccccccck!

Thats truly badass biceps and forearms. Did you warm them up before u took that pic because that doesn't look like something done flexing cold.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Heres my cycle:

500mg/wk Testosterone Enanthate (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 1-46
    500mg/wk Equipoise (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 1-46
    8iu/eod Insulin (Humalog)
    4 Weeks on/off
    12.5mcg/ed T3 (Cytomel )
    Weeks 1-46
    60mcg/ed LR3IGF-1 (GroPep)
    4 Weeks on/off
    6iu/ed HGH (Kexing)
    Weeks 1-46
    50mg/ed Winstrol Tabs (West Coast Labs)
    Weeks 33-37
    100mg/eod Masteron (Quest Labs)
    Weeks 38-46

18 years old. Will be under medical supervision.
    Who's the Doc, Dr Frankenstein. Any Dr that would supervise that is a quack.

You've done a lot of reading and have knowledge but you lack wisdom and maturity. Without these 2 knowledge can be deadly.

I want to know where scientific studies for EQ, Winstrol, Masteron and LR3IGF-1 for bone growth? Put them up I'd like to read them or is this your interpretation of a study then figured that this certain drug would be the product that would meet that need?

What are you going to do when your cycle screws you up for life? Making this kind of decision at 18 is dangerous, but your going to do what you want to do.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if u wanna juice there is no stopping you. i juiced at 19 and i am perfectly fine ! in the last couple months i have been away from AR cause i have been on many other bodybuilding boards. and i have heard alot of different opinions. imho, you need to do research and make up your mind by yourselves. in bodybuilding i have learned that it is best to be your own guru. lose some sleep, do some research and do some thinking. listen to yourself. ask yourself where it is gonna get you and ask what you want to get. what are your goals. thats what i did, i always wanted to bodybuild and i got fairly big by 19 but needed more of an edge to compete. so i juiced to get past my plateaus. i dont know what reason you have but whatever it is you need to look at the pros and cons. dont just listen to the bros that say " you are too young dont juice" thats foolish. i always admired AR for the rigourous beliefs that everyone shared. like a defined set of rules (which is good).
    now after reading all that bullshit i wrote here is my 2 cents on the matter:
    1. why do u wanna juice ? girls, beaches ? or bodybuilding competitions ?
    2. do you know the risks ?
    3. what are your goals ?

if u do choose to cycle, then i would run the cycle the way you proposed. mind u the cycle u proposed is not light at all, it wil most certainly stunt your growth ( I ASSURE U THIS). the decision is yours. i certainly hope this helps !

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Who's the Doc, Dr Frankenstein. Any Dr that would supervise that is a quack.

You've done a lot of reading and have knowledge but you lack wisdom and maturity. Without these 2 knowledge can be deadly.

I want to know where scientific studies for EQ, Winstrol , Masteron and LR3IGF-1 for bone growth? Put them up I'd like to read them or is this your interpretation of a study then figured that this certain drug would be the product that would meet that need?

What are you going to do when your cycle screws you up for life? Making this kind of decision at 18 is dangerous, but your going to do what you want to do.

JohnnyB
    As like BDTR and you I am shocked!!!! Who in there right mind would supervise this? But, of course all the bro's on the board who have been doing this for a long time and are extremley knowledgable are the wrong ones? GIVE ME A BREAK. NO Dr. is going to prescribe any of that stuff for bone growth. Find me a Dr. who would even prescribe EQ? I seriously don't know what else to say?

go heavy or go home? Thats a real mature thing to say!!! It's guys like you that give Steroids SUCH a bad wrap.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-04-2003 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    As like BDTR and you I am shocked!!!! Who in there right mind would supervise this? But, of course all the bro's on the board who have been doing this for a long time and are extremley knowledgable are the wrong ones? GIVE ME A BREAK. NO Dr. is going to prescribe any of that stuff for bone growth. Find me a Dr. who would even prescribe EQ? I seriously don't know what else to say?

go hardcore or go home? Thats a real mature thing to say!!! It's guys like you that give Steroids SUCH a bad wrap.
    I thought go heavy or go home was a good little pep quote. Guess I'm a bad wrap myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I thought go heavy or go home was a good little pep quote. Guess I'm a bad wrap myself.

Nah, bro, your one of the good guys!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information