Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two questions!.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok this thread is done. People dont listen.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 04-11-2006 at 05:49 PM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    WTF is up with your fvckers. This IS NOT the lounge and both USfighterFC and myself won't allow it to become one.

Better shape up people!.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    *Opened at the request of J.S.N.*

Just stay in the lines, thats all i'm asking.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    aight what i would do is work wind sprints like crazy for cardio that would be my first and foremost, and second i would enroll in a judo seminar, so i could better keep a fight standing, and then i would work on setting up and throwing the overhand right, the right hook, and my sidekicks to the knee and abdomens.

my reasoning would be obviously i want the cardio to fight as long as possible, and i would work on my power strikes that could KO or put someone out of commision with 1 single shot.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    aight what i would do is work wind sprints like crazy for cardio that would be my first and foremost, and second i would enroll in a judo seminar, so i could better keep a fight standing, and then i would work on setting up and throwing the overhand right, the right hook, and my sidekicks to the knee and abdomens.

my reasoning would be obviously i want the cardio to fight as long as possible, and i would work on my power strikes that could KO or put someone out of commision with 1 single shot.
    i think ur the first one who said cardio, come to think of it thats really smart.
    but i would go with something like boxing, just throw a couple of combos and the fight would probably be over fast

skinnyhb is offline Member
    ya, im gonna want to try and end the fight fast. i think i would do pretty much only kickboxing, but probably do some defensive guard work on my back. as in, being mobile on my back if i had to spin and defend kicks and stuff. i dont know that cardio would be a huge thing for me. i think id pretty much just look/work for an opening and run.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would personally improve my cardio 10x and seriously train more Muay Thai and Wrestling.

I would begin swimming alot, more stretching as well as running. I would also spar heavily.

This way i would be better prepared to throw hands/knees as well as fend of any takedowns or tackles if need be.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information