Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    1milenia is offline Junior Member

13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics

well i got my bodyfat checked at the ymca with one of those hand held ones which sends a charge through your body to check your bodyfat now im wondering do i have to kick ass in cardio to get down to 4%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-13weeks-.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-13weeks.jpg  

pics

pics lat spread
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-13weeks-.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 02-03-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: pics

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    its pretty much impossible to see ur bf just in back shots...post a front pic man and jus lookin u dont really look 17% BUT i can only see ur back

ill get a pic of my abs sunday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-13weeks.jpg  

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by 1milenia
    ill get a pic of my abs sunday
    That will help a lot !!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    1% a week is gonna be hell, but it can be done with the right regimen!! good luck

%%%%%%%

sman thanks for the encouragement im willing to work my but of ive never won anything before but im starting to study about bodybuilding because i love it, i know it going to be hard work but ill get the job done my show is april 28 so if any one have any tips on this road im going to travel on ,im carb cycling im 5,10 169lbs i was born in england but now reside in the us ill post pics every friday up until the show of my progress

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I dont think those hand held bioimpedence guages work well at all, they are notoriously innacurate for athletes. I used one once and it told me I was 19% fat, and I had all my abs showing with veins running down my lower abs. I was really at about 7-8% bodyfat. The guy at the place I used the device told me they make another guage that is made for athletes that is supposed to be better. Get a skincaliper measure by someone who is experienced.

abs

abs pic 13 weeks out a little flaby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-13weeks.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-abs-pic.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 02-04-2007 at 08:43 AM.

rear lat

rear lat

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Good luck in contest bro

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    The handhelds are at least 3-4% off for athletes or even higher. If you have any food or water in you when testing it shows up as bodyfat. By looking at you I would estimate 13-15% so that gives you some more time, but you are still a bit behind IMO.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You're not 17% IMO.

You could make it if you're experienced or have the right help.

Is it a NPC show or natural?

its a natural show ,do you think carb cyling is a good way to start

12weeks out

12weeks out pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-week-12%25.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-week-12.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    Lookin better. Try gettin some pics from the front each time you update as well. I think you need to start working on your posing as well...

thanks chest6 ill get a pick of my abs also ,april 28 is my show date

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    You need to learn to pose mate. You are bringing your scapula together in the rear double bi shot which hides detail and makes you look narrow, and in the rear lat you are resting your hands on your hips, they should be around where the bottom of the ribs end.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    agree 100% with prime.. You can make your goal of doing this show, but its going to take hard work & dedication to come in conditioned the way you want to..posing properly will accentuate your positives & make the most of your physique. do some google searches on proper posing & PRACTICE IT!! Its harder than people think & the more prepared you are,the better you will be @ showtime. keep us posted & take some better pics so we can help you.

thanks getnjacked ill post picks every week leeding up to the show ill be posting picks of my 11week on sunday i hope to see more improvement im uping the cardio this week ill post on sunday and tell me what you think

I saw your pics posted on BB.com as well...there is a good posing video on there by bob chicherillo that will give you plenty of helpful hints.

thanks

thanks getnjacked ill check that video out i notice my double back bicept is off, but look for my abs pics on sunday there starting to show the blocks the lower parts are a little shaky though but im going to get that detail when i used to box i had them clean cut but this is a whole knew ball game i have to hold onto muscle to the only supplement im using is jungle warefare its been keeping my stregth so far

11weeks out

should i start a fat burner what do you guys recomend over the counter lipo 6 im losing 2lbs a week the cuts are coming my jelly belly is getting carved
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-11-weeks-out-1.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-11-weeks-out-2.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-11weeks-out-3.jpg  

looking better bro....time to get hardcore!! you can do it for sure. practice your posing & keep up the progress. I'd Like to see your legs..

legs

in my 10 week out next sunday ill show my legs two ,i did squats today and they were a little bloaty ,what otc fat burners are you guys and gals useing ill be hitting cardio hard this week my jungle warefare is helping me keep my muscle thats otc too im staying all natural for this show and see how far it brings me,my strength is still there i lose about 2lbs per week ,you guys keep me going i love all of your support

i have used lipo6....good for energy & average fat burn I guess...get some clen from the board sponsor if you wish to go that route.

i think ill go with lipo6 it seems popular for fat burning 10 more weeks till showtime

10weeks

here i am 10 weeks out my abs are starting to show
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-10weeks1.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-10weeks2.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-10weeks3.jpg  

keep up the hard work bro! looking better & better...on that rear double bi pose....try to flare your lats out a bit more & squeeze back at the same time...making your back appear wider..practice posing!!! your on your way!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely practice posing every day for at least 30 minutes. You want to make sure that you are presenting the best physique possible and it is very easy to pose your way out of a good placing.

thanks getnjakked and bigsd67 but to flare your lats and do the double back bicept pose whats the best way to do it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You are holding a TON of water. How much are you drinking daily?

thanks getnjakked and bigsd67 but to flare your lats and do the double back bicept pose whats the best way to do it

bro....go over to BB.com & watch the bob chicerillo posing videos... they are pretty helpful.... I dont have the link-otherwise I'd link ya up

legs

thanks bro heres pics of my legs no cuts yet im drinking about 5 glasses a day what do you recomend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-legs.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 02-27-2007 at 08:50 PM.

legs

legs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-legs.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 02-27-2007 at 08:47 PM. Reason: first pic did not download

5 glasses??? bro....u need to be drinking a gallon.. research hard for someones competition-prep & diet....... you need to get things in order now-to be ready for later..

thanks getnjakked ill bring it up to a gallon hopefully by sunday we can get more cuts

anytime dood........keep up the good progress. have you been practicing your posing?? did you watch that video I recommended?? You MUST DO THAT!! stay focused .....you are making improvements.

legs
    legs

9 weeks out

heres my 9 weeks out pics i started drinking more water i just have to get the fat of my lower abs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-9weeks-out1.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-9weeks-out2.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-9weeks-out3.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-9weeks-out-abs.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information