Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    1milenia is offline Junior Member

peanuts

is it ok to have a couple of handfulls of peanuts are the fats any good i dont eat peanut butter i was wondering if any competitors have nuts in there precontest diet

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by 1milenia
    is it ok to have a couple of handfulls of peanuts are the fats any good i dont eat peanut butter i was wondering if any competitors have nuts in there precontest diet

almonds- GET RAW ALMONDS. a handfull or so per day. you need "Good" fats. natural peanut butter-NO ADDITIVES. FLAX oil. drop the peanuts man.

6 weeks out

heres some picks of 6 weeks out ive been practising my double back bicept pose i hope i have now do you guys think im way of
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-6-weeks-out.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-6-weeks-out-2.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 03-18-2007 at 12:09 PM.

abs

here are my abs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-6-weeks-out.jpg  

hey bro--it seems you are looking much better....try to take better,more complete pics...you're wearing pants!! we need to see your legs too...

what have you done /are you doing differently since last time?

diet

i have been basically taking in around 30grams of carbs monday to wedneday thursday i take in around 75 friday 100 saturday 125 sunday 180 leg day and do 45 min cardio monday to wedneday thusrsday 1 1/2 split same friday non saturday non sunday my carbs are oatmeal and brocolli but yesturday i went to a wedding and had 4 bread rolls steak mashed potatoe and some cake i could not help my self sorry i hope i will be ok , my arms are staying at 17 1/4 and my waist 30inches but i have some fat bellow my belly button, i did legs today twice i had bad guilt from last night ill post pics when there not so swollen

Dalle is offline New Member
    Looks really good champ, keep up the good work and you'll be in great shape!!

sunday

thanks dalle ill post my 5 weeks out pics on sunday with a better camera

5 weeks out pics

here are my pics 5 weeks out diet change next week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-5weeks-out-lats.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-5weeks-out-dbb.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-5weeks-out-abs.jpg  

looking good buddy...

4weeks out

4 weeks out how do i look what do i need to improve on i dont now if thats water or fat im holding below my belly button should i up my cardio .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-4weeks-out-tri.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-4weeks-out-abs.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 04-01-2007 at 07:20 AM. Reason: ad pic

pic

my tris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-tri-2.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 04-01-2007 at 01:14 PM.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Looked through the whole thread. You are making good results!!
    keep up the good work

upload

thanks crazycrab i have more pics but when i upload them a second time they wont post

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    what does your diet consist of and your cardio at this point ??? and when you do the double bi pose, keep the elbows up just past shoulder height !!!

cardio

well at 8am i have a small bag of mixed nuts 10am 2egg whites one whole ,12 chicken and brocolli ,2pm protein shake ,4pm oatmeal,6pm shake 9pm 2gg whites 1 whole .......then on leg day i have 3 extra packs of oatmeal my cardio is 3 days a week 45mins in the am and 45 mins in the pm

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1milenia
    well at 8am i have a small bag of mixed nuts 10am 2egg whites one whole ,12 chicken and brocolli ,2pm protein shake ,4pm oatmeal,6pm shake 9pm 2gg whites 1 whole .......then on leg day i have 3 extra packs of oatmeal my cardio is 3 days a week 45mins in the am and 45 mins in the pm
    Holy Sh*t.......thats like 1200 calories a day. I think starving samolians get more nutrition than this. Out of curiousity, who or where did you obtain this diet from? ANd how exactly are you feeling following this diet? Famished, light headed, lethargic????Also, i believe you should be doing cardio everyday at this point. Good luck. I think you arer behind, but will look descent at your show. I take it this is your first? The first one is always a learning experience. Take what you learned from this one and figue out what went wrong and apply it to future comps. Good luck.

vicious cycle is offline Junior Member
    I think you're doing just fine.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Very impressive progress my friend. At the rate you've been going, you'll be ready in time.

shoulders

well im starting to see the lines in my shoulders my abs in the am are getting sharper should i cut out the nuts thats 290 cals or just keep doing what im doing because every week i loose like 2-3 pounds the class im going in is bantamwheight 150 and under im now 152 pounds my love handles are almost gone theres not much to pinch but any advice for these next 4 weeks will be welcome plus i dont feel week or light headed i carb up with oatmeal on leg day sunday ,saturday i add 2 extra packs of oatmeal to my daily diet so saturday and sunday i up my carbs,i cant eat hi glycimic carbs im too sensitive to them i wash out , what should i eat the day of the show this is my first
    Last edited by 1milenia; 04-03-2007 at 07:27 PM.

bodyfat

if you remember at the begining of this thread i went to the ymca to get my bodyfat tested to see roughly were i was before dieting and they had a hand held one they tested it came out 17.5 now for kicks and giggles i had them test me again yesturday it said 11.1 heres some picks im 4 weeks out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-side-abs4.jpg  

Sokolhasan is offline Junior Member
    Great job man! It looks a lot better now, you can tell it's less bf now ;-)

body fat

well today i had my bodyfat checked with a computerrized caliper machine the print out said 7.1% fat mass and 92.9% lean body mass will i be able 2 get down to 5% for my first show april 28 2007 if you rember i used one of them crappy hand held bodyfat analyzer anit said 17.5

great work buddy....you got 15more days!!! time to crank it up & bring it home man... keep workin hard...it will be over soon.stay focused & dont get complacent...

water

ive read some articles on the last week before a show whats the best way to get the water out of the skin for saturday

help

today i broke down and had 2 bags of peanut mms and a 1oz bag of nuts i1 bag of sweet potato kettle chips am i doomed for the show on april 28 when i was 3 weeks out i was 7.1% bodyfat im now 6.2 will i make it

2 days out

i hope this hard work will help me on stage on saturday any last tips my slow metabilsm needs help for saturday what should i eat that day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-2-days-out-side-tri.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-2-days-out-abs.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-2-days-out-lat.jpg   13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-2-days-out-db-bicept.jpg  

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You were for sure behind when you started.. But you look great now, goodluck!

congrats buddy!!!! you have come a long,long way!!! you really look great--now, go kick some ass at your show & let us know how you do!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

thanks

thanks for telling me not give up even though i had a false reading from that hand held bodyfat counter this morning i was even tighter 1 day out what should i eat saturday im an endomorph carb sensitive

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    You were for sure behind when you started.. But you look great now, goodluck!
    I agree. I thought you were behind this whole prep, but you look great! And remember, each and everytime you prep, you will look better and better. Good Lcuk to you, and no matter what happens, just go out and have fun. Enjoy the experience. You will be addicted, trust me!

saturday

has anyone any ideas what to eat 2 hours before i step on stage

2nd place

well after all that! me not giving in, i made 2nd place in banta wahooooo thanks guys and gals for keeping me motivated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13 weeks out 17.5% bodyfat can i make it,pics-2007-award-.jpg  
    Last edited by 1milenia; 04-29-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Hey buddy. YOU did a great job man...I give you tons of credit...way to go man....great work & dedication.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Good work Fella you deserved it. Hard work and dedication pay off.

great job

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya man you made good progress from where you started thats for damn sure! whats was ur final weight/starting weight u remember?

banta

i was 175 starting and finished at 139 lbs banta

2bshredded is offline Member
    Great job, great thread!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information