Im so confused now....

For the past several years i have eaten what i would consider mediocre. Sometimes i would cheat... acutally all the time. My metabolism has been very high since highschool and was very very difficult to gain weight. Well im 27 now and its catching up finally. I have notice since about Oct 05 (the end of second bulk cycle) I dropped a few then has been steadily climbing upword. So im finally listening to how deit is the most important aspect of your body. yeah yeah i know...

So for the past several weeks i have been looking into eating routines. Some from 5 Meals to 10 meals a day. Consisting from just about every way possible. Reading the cutting cycle sticky since im tech a newbie when it comes to actual diets im now confused. I can stick needles in my ass, arm etc. but have a hard time eating some of the things most do not... go figure.

My question is this. Looking as to the basic diets and needing some editing to be fitted to my body how do i do this. Most of the posts up are so intriqute that most of what im reading is in stats and portions that im not sure what I should even be at.

Stats are as follows
6'3
115lbs
12 % body fat <-----this is a rough guess but sure is very close if not right on

I eventually want a strict guidline in food and portions and times to eat. I also am at work from 530am till about 4-5 pm and usually hit gym around this time. I also run about 3 miles 2 times a week. part of which is concret andf the rest on we sand down the beach in Newport CA.

Again. thanks to anyone who spends time on this as I would gladly would do for someone if i knew what i was talking about.