Rolling-Slab is offline New Member

Noobie Needs to Loose a Ton of Weight but..

Need to Loose a Ton of Weight but..

Been reading some of the diets posted here but I have a few probably stupid questions?

Oats? ... do you just eat them raw? or cook them or somthing?
    I read some of you guys having a cup of oats and raw eggs?? I doubt I would last many mornings waking up to that for breakfast?; And for lunch, Oats and maybe some Tuna? again, I doubt I could stomach that for very long?

I want to stick to a diet but If the diet tastes like somthing thats been scraped out of a pet Hamster cage, I doubt I will be able to cope with it for more than a few weeks,
    Reading these diet plans has got me worried, I doubt I will be able to eat like this for very long

What could be used to vary the oats? Is Rice Ok?

Also, another question, I am living over in S.E.A getting protien shakes would prove quite expensive. Can anyone tell me how to make my own protien shake?

Thanks, I looked forward to viewing your responces.

Nick

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Oats? ... do you just eat them raw? or cook them or somthing?
    Either way; cook em, add raw oats to your protein drink and down it...doesn't matter.

I read some of you guys having a cup of oats and raw eggs?? I doubt I would last many mornings waking up to that for breakfast?
    Do cook your eggs. I make a egg white omelette (usually 10 egg whites) and throw some cinnamon, splenda and sugar free fat free calorie free syrup on.

And for lunch, Oats and maybe some Tuna? again, I doubt I could stomach that for very long?
    Many guys including myself eat oats a lot because I have grown to love it...especially the way i fix it. Eat some rice (brown rice for myself) and chicken depending on what your diet entails or a sweet potato and chicken....the list really is endless.

Don't mix macros in the same meal i.e. fats and carbs.

Make morning cardio on an empty stomach routine.

Post your diet and we will help you critique.

Good luck!

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Hows about you post your stats, and we can help you out. Also, check out the cutting sticky.

As for oats, in the morning, I have a 1/2cup (for cutting) along with 6 egg whties. Scramble the egg whites and cook with oats in the microwave along with some cinnamon. Tastes like heaven.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    I avg 4 cups of oats a day....cooked, in shakes and chomped on raw....all the same!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I have oats in my postworkout shake from time to time. Just throw em' in raw and down it.

Thread Information