gringorican2002 is offline New Member

Eat or Not to eat

Ok diet seems to be the hard part for me....

im 23
    180lbs
    guess body fat is 13-15%

Ive noticed ive been putting on weight since ive gotten over my fear of eating (i was 165 a year ago)

Anyways i go to school from 3:00-8:30 pm (where i dont have much of a break so i usually buy a boost or ensure from the vending machine)

After that i go directly to the gym to workout...

Take my PWO shake....

but by now its 10:00pm and i havent had dinner so do i eat dinner? or have a cottage cheese/peanut butter snack.....i go to bed about 1am on average but it feels late to be eating ....

So...skip dinner? try and make it VERY light? or eat because i need the it right after working out to create an insulin spike...what do you think?

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Seems like your bulking up not cutting.... if you dont eat sure you will lose weight but then it will come back as soon as you eat and then take longer to lose it... I wouldnt do it. Add more cardio and lay off the weights for a few weeks to cut down then go back to weights... 30 mins a day rotating thru all the cardio machines. dont stick to just one machine you will peak with results as you do lifting...

gringorican2002 is offline New Member
    oh yea i want to bulk...but dont want to overdo it either and gain too much fat in the process(a little is acceptable)....

jman98z24 is offline Junior Member
    What is this dinner you speak of? I only know of Meal 1, Meal 2, Meal 3...Meal 6. LOL

If you are bulking, you need to eat and it is never too late to eat.

lanky is offline Associate Member
    i gotta agree with jman, if your bulking than bulk

just because you are eating late at night doesnt mean that your going to get fat, you need slow digesting protein before you go to bed and you can get that with minimal fat from a source such as chicken, and the cottage cheese is a good addition

Thread Information