Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Mav - you wont ignore me because you love to pick on someone and be a total fing prick and I'm the one....and no one would ever side with me over you.....that post was absolutely written by me....and it was 100% true every piece of it......I never had a fullblown ed till now, and you can see I went from 225 to 188 or whatever then to now 155........thats 30lbs in 3 years.....but you can see, i still was concerned with bf.....thanks for making me feel great. Asshole

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    Mav - you wont ignore me because you love to pick on someone and be a total fing prick and I'm the one....and no one would ever side with me over you.....that post was absolutely written by me....and it was 100% true every piece of it......I never had a fullblown ed till now, and you can see I went from 225 to 188 or whatever then to now 155........thats 30lbs in 3 years.....but you can see, i still was concerned with bf.....thanks for making me feel great. Asshole
    How am I an a-hole for reiterating the data that you've shared over the past several months? You wrote this on AR on July 5th:

"Yeah ,yeah,,,that was 2 months ago my firiend....two friggn months....I'm pushing 180, still light, but you'll see...hahah...I told you I'd be back.....I will.......I will put my wallet up....whatever it takes......350lbs bench, 400lb squate, 185 military"

But today, July 13th, you weigh 155lbs.? These inconsistencies are the only reason why I choose to give you a hard time. I'm not trying to make you feel bad here. I'm just trying to show you the many inconsistencies in your posts. Hence the reason why people aren't buying what you're selling.

you gotta have more to do with your time...cmon.......looooooooooooossssssr

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    you gotta have more to do with your time...cmon.......looooooooooooossssssr

I will not speak against you. What I will do is stick to the facts, and the facts clearly indicate the you share dissimilar information across 3 or 4 message forums.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    I feel guilty if I take a lick off of someone's ice cream cone, lol. I almost never cheat...
    Your guilt comes from knowing that you are really working youre ass off and youre getting results. You also know that bad food hinders your goals.

Good job.
    And therein lies your answer Max, solved in a mere two posts!

Where you used to live for the day they arrived, you've now reached a point where cheat meals are no longer necessary as described by above Johnny. So welcome aboard...now you can eliminate them altogether, and instead factor less than stellar food in where you will because of your new found discipline.

Mavsluva,

No cheat meals are not a way of replenishing your body, as it should NEVER be depleted. Eating cleanly is not synonymous with eating poorly, and even hi-pro diets are cycled every couple days with hi-carbs to correct deficiencies and improve energy.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    And therein lies your answer Max, solved in a mere two posts!

Where you used to live for the day they arrived, you've now reached a point where cheat meals are no longer necessary as described by above Johnny. So welcome aboard...now you can eliminate them altogether, and instead factor less than stellar food in where you will because of your new found discipline.

Mavsluva,

No cheat meals are not a way of replenishing your body, as it should NEVER be depleted. Eating cleanly is not synonymous with eating poorly, and even hi-pro diets are cycled every couple days with hi-carbs to correct deficiencies and improve energy.
    I'm not against cheating at all, nor have I ever said that cheating was bad for you. It's just that some peoples definition of cheating differs greatly from others. Cheating, in my opinion, is an attempt to replenish the body with the nutrients that it needs. Cheating should not be viewed as an attempt at breaking Kobayashi's hot dog eating record.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Got it!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    I'm not against cheating at all, nor have I ever said that cheating was bad for you. It's just that some peoples definition of cheating differs greatly from others. Cheating, in my opinion, is an attempt to replenish the body with the nutrients that it needs. Cheating should not be viewed as an attempt at breaking Kobayashi's hot dog eating record.
    Mav - let's forget it....just trust me when I say all my posts are sincere and honest......I have no reason to bs......I used to be the man....honestly, I was 230ish, BMOC, football playher, stronger than shit....etc.....reason? I knew nothing!! Nothing about nothing! I trained my ass off............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information