Ok im going to cut to the chase here...

Height:5'10"

Weight: roughly 260lbs

Waist: about 40inches

BF: My really rough estimate: High 20% low 30%

Buddy of mine is finally willing to take the plunge into the fitness world.
He got wind that I took some performance enhancers and came to me for advice and hes really looking to drop the weight and he seems to really want it and seems very motivated which i think is the most important thing.

Sooo his first question was... would winny be good for me? I told him absolutely not. I see steroids as icing on the cake... If you dont got the cake... wth do you need icing for right? So I began going into detail about what he needs to do... I told him he needs to establish a strict diet and workout regimen. And hes all for it. But I want to run it by everyone see what you guys think and help me help this guy out.

Diet:
Now this is just a starter to ween him from the junk... I wanna keep him well fed through out the day so he doesnt think about sweets

Breakfast: 6 eggwhites on whole wheat toast fat free cheese protein shake

pre-lunch snack: Whole wheat toast with 1tsb peanut butter and diced bananas

Lunch: Half lbs of turkey on whole wheat fat free mayo to fight blandness With with protein shake

pre-dinner snack: Some fruit with some veggies(carrots)

Dinner:Protein Shake - Lean Beef mixed with Whole wheat pasta maybe throw alittle diced tomato sauce.

Late night snack: some type of fruit shake... keepin the blood sugar normal.

For supplements: Protein powder of his choice - Flak seed oil - as far as vitamins go... I said if he wanted get a little pack of something but I dont think it truely matters.

As for Work Out:

He said he can go 3 days a week which i think is a great place to start.

Cardio: 45 minutes at target heart rate - Bike,Treadmill,Elliptical. Pretty much basic.

Workout: 5-10 minute stretch... And then Full body work out to start just to get his body used to abuse.

Everything 3sets of 8-10

Flat Bench

Assisted Pull Ups

Assisted Dips

Ez Bar Curls

Squats

I feel that this would be good for the first month.

And finally - He is really inclined to take clen . I told him to hold off before taking anything like that but he insists on it. In my personal clen exp I got amazing results from it and loved it but I also have been working out for yrs.
What is your take on this also?

Any and all advice and suggestions will be heavily considered. Thank you for checking this out!