Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    catz54 is offline New Member
    1.5 grams of protein per pound in your buddy when lean bulking. 1 gram per pound while cutting. it is obscene to put that much pressure on your kidneys year round. not to mention you should never have more than 65 grams of protein in one sitting because it is true that your body can only absorb 40 grams at a time. so assuming 10 of those grams are pissed out and the other 15 turn to fat in storage. who cares its not too much of an OD

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catz54 View Post
    1.5 grams of protein per pound in your buddy when lean bulking. 1 gram per pound while cutting. it is obscene to put that much pressure on your kidneys year round. not to mention you should never have more than 65 grams of protein in one sitting because it is true that your body can only absorb 40 grams at a time. so assuming 10 of those grams are pissed out and the other 15 turn to fat in storage. who cares its not too much of an OD
    as said above, there is no conclusive evidence to state a specific number on how much protein we absorb at one time. I have heard several different theories over the last 6 years or so, ranging from 21.1g all the way to 80g lol. I stick with roughly 50g per meal, 6 times per day. I have been up higher than 400g, was eating around 5/6,000 kcals each day, and put more fat on than id liked.

I eat simpler now, 300g per day, but was on the diet forum looking into what people think about high protein (350g+) for a 200lb dude (im just under), as i was thinking of upping to 400g. Can only just afford to buy the amount of food i do now, so was hoping that id be convinced that 300g is enough. Keeping in mind i am running GH and AAS, and soon to add insulin , so want to make sure the diet is completely adequate to gain mass

Thread Information