Probably is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle diet?

Well am on test and deca .. this is my first cycle and i am wanting to cut from about 13~15 % bf to around 6~8 % .. anyway i use AI cauze am prone to gyno ..

i am around 205 lbs.. training for 3 years

i am eating about 3500 calories /day .. about 350+ gm protein .. 300 gm carbs, and 60~100 gm fat..

my diet is something like

1. tuna can water packet+ 1/2 cup oat
    2. 6 egg whites + 1/2 cup oats
    3. 200 gm chicken + 2 potato/ yams
    4. 150 gm chicken + cup brown rice
    6. 200 gm chicken + 1cup oatmeal

idk something like that .. also olive oil, fish oil and so .. some fruits like banana(post workout shake mostly) and strawberry and sometimes a tbsp of honey in the morning before the cardio

being a former fat person, i always been eating under 2500 calorie, this seems more like a bulk for me than a cut .. i dropped 2 kg in about 4 days .. but i am thinking .. am i supposed to cut calories under maintaince for a resonable fast fat loss or what ?

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I like to keep calories almost at maintenance level (within 200 calories) for cutting and simply up the cardio to shed the fat.

so doesnt matter that am on test and deca , and just bring the calories down right?

How far into your cycle are you, and what results have you seen thus far?

this is 4th day .. idk really how much i lost cauze i didnt weight in for long time, but i say about 2~4kg lost .. and upper body muscles getting more visible ..

i dont weight in much i just use the mirror, but looking at the mirror every day like a million times makes results appear like really slow .. so idk what to do .. keep doing what am doing or cut down the calories to maitaince ?

First cycle, 4 days in, how in the world do you know you're prone to gyno...
    Well I guess that's neither here nor there. lol

How far off of maintenance (higher or lower) is the 3500 that you're eating right now?
    If it's higher, and you're still losing fat, I'd wait and see if you plateau, then drop a few calories.

If it's lower and you're still gaining muscle, I'd wait and see if the trend continues. If you start losing muscle, I'd increase calories.

Basically your weight may fluctuate, but the mirror doesn't lie. So I judge my progress by the mirror almost exclusively.

coz i have a lump behind my nipples .. ill check my TDEE again

well if x 1.55 my calories would be about 2900 calorie
    if x1.725 then would be around 3200 calories ..

thanks for the help rugger btw=]

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I think you are getting overly nervous.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger02 View Post
    Personally I like to keep calories almost at maintenance level (within 200 calories) for cutting and simply up the cardio to shed the fat.
    ^^^Great advice.

lol it's easy to do. Especially on first cycle. Good to see someone wants to do everything right.

You doing cardio 5x per week?

7x actually .. except on leg day ( today ) i dont do in the morning to save energy for the workout .. and did only 20 minutes pwo ..

Yes thanks am trying to get out with the best results out of this cycle .. so am concerned about what i should exactly be doing

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    you may have predisposed gyno and never really noticed it....

4 days into a test e cycle, the test in your system hasn't had enough time to aromatize to such a level that would cause gyno... just chill out..

are your nipples itching, sensetive??

Nope, i have the lump since my teens .. and my nipples arenot itching or sensetive atm

yup, i got the same thing, pubescent gyno.. make sure your running an ai with your cycle

on 0.25 mg arimidex ed

perfect, u could even go eod on that.. haha

problem is , idk what eod means .. every other day .. okay .. but what does that mean? like every couple of days? what is the number of days

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    problem is , idk what eod means .. every other day .. okay .. but what does that mean? like every couple of days? what is the number of days
    EOD = Every Other Day means every second day.

For example: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Tuesday, etc......

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    It would mean if you took it sunday you would take it again tuesday then again thursday then again saturday then again monday. You just dont take it every day you take it and then skip a day and take it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    It would mean if you took it sunday you would take it again tuesday then again thursday then again saturday then again monday. You just dont take it every day you take it and then skip a day and take it again.
    this is because of the half life a-dex has..... which is about 46hrs if im not mistaken, dont quote me on that though

oh, nice.. that would save some bucks for me lol
    will do..

and also did i mention that am up about .. 5 or 6 lbs.. lol

adding T4 is useless right?

am thinking about doing serious cutting for couple of weeks then switch to lean bulk .. so ill drop my calories around 2000~2500 .. what u guys think?

protein still over 300, carbs only from 2 cups of oatmeal, 1 before and 1 after workout .. and healthy fats..

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmm test/deca ..... I think you'll see some water retention from progesterone on this cycle which will make it harder to judge your progress. Your weight will jump up due to water and you'll look puffy in the mirror. DHT derived drugs are better suited for cutting as they tend to keep you dry.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Well the compounds you are running are not ideally suited for cutting as some other members have stated, you can do it. I cut or bulk is determined by your diet rather then the compounds ran during that specific dieting phase. However I would keep it as a bulk, lean bulk, or cutting diet. From what I have read and talked about with other members the results of switching from cutting to bulking or vice versa during a cycle tends to lead to dissappointment.

well i will keep doing what am doingf or the whole cycle .. i am at like 3000~4000 calories daily .. mostly like 3100 .. my Maintaince is like 3300 calorie ..
    btw am using Arimidex .. i thought this is enough to prevent water retention?

Strenght gains are like over 44 lbs for each muscle (serious) .. didnt weight again yet .. but i guess its all going fine .. i think am seeing more definition .. i still hate that i look at myself in the mirror like a billion time daily .. makes the diffrence almost unoticable
    Last edited by Probably; 04-05-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Dr Manhattan is offline Junior Member
    yay to gyno

Thread Information