b4juice is offline New Member

need major help..

i've been on three weeks of test cyp. 400 mg a week and one week of anadrol 50 mg a day.. many people say i need to work on my diet.. i'm 5'8 164lbs and 7% body fat. done a few cycles before. i'm tryin to bulk.. a sample of my day is egg whites in morning with a protein shake.. next meal before lunch is mass xxx weight gainer shake..lunch is usually chicken or tuna with some rice or noodles... then protein shake gym and whatever for dinner.. i also take creatine. bcaa's . glutamine. and pre workout i take black powder and post workout i take halo.. please help me put the weight on..

PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b4juice View Post
    i've been on three weeks of test cyp. 400 mg a week and one week of anadrol 50 mg a day.. many people say i need to work on my diet.. i'm 5'8 164lbs and 7% body fat. done a few cycles before. i'm tryin to bulk.. a sample of my day is egg whites in morning with a protein shake.. next meal before lunch is mass xxx weight gainer shake..lunch is usually chicken or tuna with some rice or noodles... then protein shake gym and whatever for dinner.. i also take creatine. bcaa's . glutamine. and pre workout i take black powder and post workout i take halo.. please help me put the weight on..

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Read up and post up a diet for critique. All the juice in the world isn't going to help if your diet isn't in check. A few cycle and still 164........

They will help you in the diet section but you need to take some initiative by doing the reading, posting up a diet you think is good(with macros) and then asking for help.

Good luck

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    that's a good read that pittboy linked for you...

iv got another one, usualy all that reading makes people confused as to how their diet should be looking...

watch these videos

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

then lets get your tdce.. do some math for me...

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

after your done with all that, post up a new diet with macros

Thread Information