28g protien
    13g carbs
    34g fats

eating 10 bags of this will be:

5600 calories
    280g protien
    130g carbs
    340g fats

now i love peanuts and from today ive started to eat 10 bags a day, would it help me gain weight? this is not a diet question, this is a question of would eating 10 of these a day help gain weight? after all its all about how much calories, protien etc you have right?

im not a bodybuilder nor will i want to be one or compete in one.

mgs83 is offline Associate Member
    bro, to be completely honest, you got the wrong idea if you want to gain weight, ya, the peanuts have all those nutrients, but by no means in HELL do you want to take in 340g fat in a day lol. Your body needs meats, veggies, complex carbs, fibrous carbs (veggies) fish, fish oils, omega 3,6 oils. There are calculation to figure out what your intake should be per day to put on size. Start by posting your stats. Weight, height, BF%, eating habits (other than peanuts) if you follows that diet, which is to say the least horrible, you arent going to gain anything, as i said, you missing essential nutrients that you get from other food groups, nuts and things like that are good to incorporate into your diet to get some extra fat here at there. Fish is an excellent source of fat which is good fat, and also high in protein, throw in some asparagus for fibrous carbs and maybe 1 cups of wheat pasta, your lookin at a good size carb/protein/fat meal......

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    If you choose to eat 10 bags a day, PLEASE PLEASE post pics after a month. You will no doubt gain weight; you will be a very fat and VERY unhealthy person. I'm not trying to cut you down bro, but this idea sounds asanine to me. Why wouldn't you want a decent diet?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    LOL.......this thread made me Laugh......10 bags of peanuts a day for your diet plan,,,fuken awsome mate!......this has to be the best diet going

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47666 View Post
    per bag: 100g.

560 calories
    28g protien
    13g carbs
    34g fats

eating 10 bags of this will be:

5600 calories
    280g protien
    130g carbs
    340g fats

now i love peanuts and from today ive started to eat 10 bags a day, would it help me gain weight? this is not a diet question, this is a question of would eating 10 of these a day help gain weight? after all its all about how much calories, protien etc you have right?

im not a bodybuilder nor will i want to be one or compete in one.

Damnnnn...... You are ****ing insane man...thats your diet plan?? Ht, Wt , Age, Training Exp. ??? (If you have any)

AK47666 is offline New Member
    weight: 11 stones (154 pounds)
    height: 5ft 10
    been weightlifting well over 3 years.

as you see im only 11 stones, i need to gain weight fast and i dont care if i put some fat on to be honest because i could easy burn it off.

so will this peanut thing work?

guys i gotta tell you i cant eat meats like you guys do, halal food only, so now you see why? its hard lol
    Last edited by AK47666; 04-12-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Trippensee is offline Junior Member
    Why would you want to eat that many nuts? You will basically be bleeding every time you wipe your ass.

cant be that bad surely? i have such high metabolism and its a pain to gain weight, i do eat chicken, pasta, eggs, bananas etc too.

from where i stand i reckon i have to consume roughly 5000 calories to gain weight, trying to eat 5 meals a day to get to 5000kcal is so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    Why would you want to eat that many nuts? You will basically be bleeding every time you wipe your ass.
    On a serious note I am sure there are several people in your situation. I'm not too informed on halal but I believe they have halal meats. The nuts will not work for several reasons but there is just a ton of healthy fat in portions. Too much of anything isn't good for you, of course there are exceptions.

What are your stats? I doubt you will need 5000 cals to gain weight. If you do you dont need to gain weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippensee View Post
    What are your stats? I doubt you will need 5000 cals to gain weight. If you do you dont need to gain weight.

weight: 11 stones (154 pounds)
    height: 5ft 10
    been weightlifting well over 3 years.

my goal is to reach 13 stones and ill be more than happy.

maybe my diet does suck big time but i need you guys to guide me into the right step of what to eat, it is important to note that i can get full up very quickly which really sucks.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    AK - to answer your question, yes, you will gain weight. However, it will not be 'some' fat like you mentioned - i'm willing to bet it will be mostly fat. Your physique will be terrible, and you will be getting zero protein because peanuts are not complete and you're not eating anything else to compliment them/provide the missing amino acids. Like another poster mentioned, your @sshole will be on fire!

frodo89 is offline Junior Member
    10 bags a day lol................ mate you really should check out the threads on the forum. I know that trying to figure out a proper diet can be a bit of a hassle, but trust me your results from a good balance of proteins, carbohydrates and (good) fats, will be much more beneficial than intaking 340g of fat a day.

Everyone on this forum will help you out, just write up a proper diet and post it up. Have a look at what other members have done to make gains and write up your own. By all means add a few nuts here and there, just not 10 bags worth

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    LOL.......this thread made me Laugh......10 bags of peanuts a day for your diet plan,,,fuken awsome mate!......this has to be the best diet going

lmfao and then he could go up to 15 bags a day and really show them up at the gym. lol

gettingthere is offline Senior Member
    Do you work ere by any chance??

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingthere View Post
    Do you work here by any chance??

LOL lol

Thread Information