Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Brawn is offline New Member
    !st off good on you for posting photos and having the lady equivalent to ball to intend to compete.

I must say with a thread title like this it will soon be a 100,000 views thread. lol

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    U managed to edit the photo with ur face showing pretty quick LOL

Dont worry I wont tell everyone who u are...

By the looks of ur pics u just need to add a little size, which is going to just be an ongoing thing for you and lean out a lil bit

With a tan and good posting u will look gr8

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Judging by your pics, you have a solid base to work with. You have good muscle mass on your legs so you wont have to worry about looking chicken legged on stage when you lean out which I think is the #1 cause of losing points in the leg dept. Your side shot shows a really nice lower back to buttocks curve and you look very slim at that angle and with a nice bum it will look even better as you lean out. I would definitely play this up and work it to your advantage (on top of your requisites of course).

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're lookin really good in the latest photos 11way. IMO all you need to do is add some muscle 'tone'/shaping - i.e. no need to get bulky, just work on bringing up your overall muscularity and make it pop. Dropping a bit of bodyfat will help with that quite a bit.

IMO, you're a few short months away from having a BANGIN' body. Not saying you don't look good now... but we're all on this board for the same reason - good isn't good enough for us, we want to look GREAT! You have that potential, and you will get there!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hats off to you! Looking GOOD GIRL!!!!!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Problem areas needing the most attention are shoulders and arms. I can tell you specifically when you are ready for a program to fix that, your back needs some width, even girls look better with the v taper, calves need some attention and I think your butt needs some lift to it. There is an issue with your legs that could be addressed too, just that you are naturally pigeon-toed slightly maybe, just the way the muscles are developed, but all this is correctable, just a little time and working hard intelligently.

11WaY is offline Female Member
    I have started a food log this has been helping me a little, here is my diet the last few days

8am Protien shake and ezikel bread .. or 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oat meal
    workout30 min weights 30 min cardio

11am greek yogart with a berry of some kinda useing tivia

2pm turkey with brown rice, egg white noodles or sweet potato

5pm turkey or chicken with veggie

8pm shake or greek yogart with almonds
    bed time 11pm

im going to take some pics here in the next week and will have them posted asap

Quote Originally Posted by 11WaY View Post
    I have started a food log this has been helping me a little, here is my diet the last few days

8am Protien shake and ezikel bread .. or 3 egg whites and 1/2 cup oat meal
    workout30 min weights 30 min cardio

11am greek yogart with a berry of some kinda useing tivia

2pm turkey with brown rice, egg white noodles or sweet potato

5pm turkey or chicken with veggie

8pm shake or greek yogart with almonds
    bed time 11pm

im going to take some pics here in the next week and will have them posted asap
    Food choices for the most part are decent. I'll hold back any critique until we see your new pics - since it's been a while since your last ones, we should be able to see some sort of appreciable difference one way or the other.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    lookin good! with the help of these guys, you will be where you want to be soon. keep up the great work!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    diet works.. could be better but it will work. Have you made any progress in the past two months?

were you like gone for 7 or 8 weeks and then just like jump back on with like a non-chalant continuation of the origina thread???

Welcome back and all, but... weird!

Well kind of the holidays are very crazy for me and left little to no time to do personal things, not fun i started the diet the first week in jan, as well as bumped my training up to 4 days a week with one day of touch up for 30 min will not be going anywhere again tho! Yes there has been progress not as much as i would like .. i willl be posting pic soon

Okay, thanks for explaining, glad to hear you've been hitting it hard and progressing and looking forward to those updated pics.

ok wow it has been a super hard 2 weeks i got strep and then food poisoning within 2 weeks , this has hurt my routine, but i am much better and back at it i will be taking pics this coming week and will have them up by the weekend.( i did not think it would be good to post pic after not eating for 2 days) I had some questions about cardio . I have been doing 30 to 45 min 6 to 7 days a week. someone had said to me that i should be doing at least an hour a day 7 days a week and twice a day on the days i do not train? an thoughts? I ran alot this past summer and it seemed to make my legs shink must faster, is that all in my head or is all cardio the same?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to hear that you are feeling back up to par! maybe take a day off of the cardio and add in some strength training

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    fireguy is totally correct you dont need to be all ripped up adn muscaular to win bikini, pretty hair, big boobs and a tight high but will win it for you all the time...

so, with that said you are doing great in all those catagories... so my op, buy sone nice heals very high, a nice suit you feel slightly uncomfortable in but you think is pretty..

AND FOLLOOW A DIET FOR 6 - 8 WEEKS LOW CARB AND HIGH PROTIEN... YOIU WILL ROCK IT HUN

JUST KEEP UP DATING US ON HOW YOUR FEELING AND HOW YOUR DOING

i will be posting pics tonight.. i need some help please, its 4 weeks out till the show should i be eating a cal restricted diet? should i be increasing my cardio .. im at 120 right now i think i need to be at 115 112.

i will be posting pics tonight.. i need some help please, its 4 weeks out till the show should i be eating a cal restricted diet? should i be increasing my cardio .. im at 120 right now i think i need to be at 115 112.
    Can't answer this until we see the progress pics. It will depend on what's happened between the last set of pics and these, so get them up asap because you don't have much time left.

polarb68111 is offline Junior Member
    will be glad to help anyway thats possible, so far for the sounds of things your doing the leg work of this diet/training. Keep at it.

Gucks is offline Member
    as GB said it will depend on how lean you are. u will need a bf in low teens (10-12%) for a show to show a little bit of definition. whts ur workout routine atm btw?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Gucks, she is doing bikini not Figure or Bodybuilding. She doesnt need to be anywhere near 10-12%.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    as GB said it will depend on how lean you are. u will need a bf in low teens (10-12%) for a show to show a little bit of definition. whts ur workout routine atm btw?
    im with fireguy on this one. lol i think getting 10-12% on a girl is equiv to 5-8% on a man. Good for womans bb and some figure. id say bikkini would be around 14-16%?

im almost sure 11way is gonna need to jump on some kind of low calorie high cardio routine. just to tighten up the last bit.

Here is Mrs Fire at a smidge over 11% for reference. (She took 1st place and the overall as a lightweight in bodybuilding at this show) Dont think you are going to see Bikini Chicks leaner than this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I want to do a bikini show :)-dsc01958.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    im with fireguy on this one. lol i think getting 10-12% on a girl is equiv to 5-8% on a man. Good for womans bb and some figure. id say bikkini would be around 14-16%?

im almost sure 11way is gonna need to jump on some kind of low calorie high cardio routine. just to tighten up the last bit.
    Exactly, usually about a 5% difference in bodyfat sports the same type of look between males and females.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Here is Mrs Fire at a smidge over 11% for reference. (She took 1st place and the overall as a lightweight in bodybuilding at this show) Dont think you are going to see Bikini Chicks leaner than this.
    Where can I get one of those Fireguy

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Bikini girls in no way should be as what Mrs. Fire looks like (which...is awesome fyi)

They need tone, no striations, with slight seperation. I wouldn't go any lower than 13% ....always check regulations within your association. Some are slightly different for what they look for. Also take a look at previous showin your area as to what girls looked like who have placed top 3. That will help significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Where can I get one of those Fireguy
    If I could clone her Base I would send a duplicate your way. Well actually I would probably keep them both to myself and have nightly threesomes. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Bikini girls in no way should be as what Mrs. Fire looks like (which...is awesome fyi)

They need tone, no striations, with slight seperation. I wouldn't go any lower than 13% ....always check regulations within your association. Some are slightly different for what they look for. Also take a look at previous showin your area as to what girls looked like who have placed top 3. That will help significantly.
    Thanks Kawi, it's great to have female members on here that appreciate female muscle (which you obviously know a bit about and carry quite well yourself I might add)

If I could clone her Base I would send a duplicate your way. Well actually I would probably keep them both to myself and have nightly threesomes. ;-)

Thanks Kawi, it's great to have female members on here that appreciate female muscle (which you obviously know a bit about and carry quite well yourself I might add)
    Maybe you could send one over to england then me and Matt could have a weekend each

Maybe you could send one over to england then me and Matt could have a weekend each
    Giddy up!

lol

You limey's need to leave our American girls alone!!!

PS - if limey is truly an offensive word to Brits, my apologies. It just sounded like a funny word to me. =P

The gal in the blue (cant see her number) looks like she has dieted and has nice abs and decent shoulders. The rest of them, I stand by my statement. Nothing I cant find poolside in Vegas. Not trying to be disrespectful but those physiques were not built from hard work in the gym and hard dieting outside of it.
    Our opinions are probably well known FireGuy...without saying.

You wanna know what hard work is and determination? Do Figure...BB...or even Fitness (these girls have my highest respect). Who in there crazy minds can do a 60 - 90 minute aerobic routine after dieting????

BTW - I know this is old as hell now, but the girl in the blue has a BANGIN' body!

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    BTW - I know this is old as hell now, but the girl in the blue has a BANGIN' body!
    LOL
    I prefer the one with the black top and white bottom.
    what need a hint????? look 2 posts above
    Last edited by First6; 03-02-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Gucks is offline Member

kawi, what are you..? i would have said about 15%, had no idea there was such a bigt gap between male and female...oi would have said 2/3% bf difference max. im 10% and i barely have a 6-pack!

kawi, whts the best u've ever placed btw? out of curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    kawi, what are you..? i would have said about 15%, had no idea there was such a bigt gap between male and female...oi would have said 2/3% bf difference max. im 10% and i barely have a 6-pack!

kawi, whts the best u've ever placed btw? out of curiosity
    I was 12%...some girls are a tad different in their composition and though bf maybe the same...look will give a different perception. My first year...I was 7%...too lean for Figure. After that...you adjust to your body.

I don't get a six pack till about 6 -8 weeks out from show. Some girls...way sooner than me. Everyone is different. I"m off season and am at 19%...most athletic girls sit around 22%.
    Woman stop menstrating at around 11%...so never to be at that level on a day to day basis.

I love being 19%!!! Curvy....of course I'm the brunette...off season!!

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    LOL
    Lmao, Kawigirl is ridiculous ... sick ... she knows how I feel! =P

First6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Lmao, Kawigirl is ridiculous ... sick ... she knows how I feel! =P
    lol. I know.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    LOL

I must of read this like four or five times...scrolling to see who the hell is wearing a black top and white bottom!!! LMAO!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ I GOT IT the first time! You look great Kawi.....

Gucks is offline Member
    I was 12%...some girls are a tad different in their composition and though bf maybe the same...look will give a different perception. My first year...I was 7%...too lean for Figure. After that...you adjust to your body.

I don't get a six pack till about 6 -8 weeks out from show. Some girls...way sooner than me. Everyone is different. I"m off season and am at 19%...most athletic girls sit around 22%.
    Woman stop menstrating at around 11%...so never to be at that level on a day to day basis.

I love being 19%!!! Curvy....of course I'm the brunette...off season!!

woah, women stop menstruating below 11% bf..? wtf...never heard that b4. that is insane though. and women with 6-packs get a massive thumbs up from me...some think its sick i think its sexy, wht can i say?

big props for ur body kawi!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information