Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    questionrouge is offline Female Member

Question please help - female diet and training on winny/var, please critique!

Hey all,

I've been reading through the forums for some time now and am really impressed by the support and advice you all give to each other - it is amazing, what a community! I have had some concerns with my current training and diet (and cycle), so I hope you guys wouldn't mind giving me your .02.

So, I'll start with stats:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 151lbs
    BF%: approx 20-21%% (at my gym they used the BF reader that gets pressed into the arm, not the skin pinch tool, so the number may be different)
    Goal: 135-140lbs

Background: I had been working hard to lose weight (pudgy kid, preferred books to sports, that whole bit) with some success, but then after a stint in Africa doing development work as an adult, I came back with way more winter insulation than I'd prefer. After starting back at the gym and eating healthier to get things rolling, I started serious training with my good friend (who, like with 11way from the 'I want to do a bikini show' thread, is a skilled amateur bb but also has a life, etc.) and after about 6 months of hard training, I dropped 2 pant sizes and lost about 11lbs - I have a stocky build and gained a lot of strength in the process. My trainer friend suggested I try gear to burn the rest of it off. So, we decided to run winny for 8 weeks (Nov-Dec 2010). I'll give the details below. He has experience using in the past and this was a whole new world to me, so I trusted him 100% - he gave me the diet and training too.

Winny cycle details:
    1 millie every other day, taken in the morning before cardio. it was less frequent but then was upped to every other day

Diet and training:

6am: 1 slice rye/whole wheat toast with <1 tbsp almond butter, 1tbsp flax meal

7am: cardio minimum 45 mins in the morning
    - I commute and my gym is in the city; otherwise I'd do morning cardio on an empty tank

8am-930am: 2 egg whites + 1 rice cake or baby carrots
    1130am: grapefruit
    1:30pm: lean protein, usually fish + salad

3:30-5:30pm: strength training + cardio (approx 30-45mins)

6pm-7pm: lean protein + salad

9-10pm: Grapefruit before bed if hungry, usually hungry.

I'm carb sensitive and gain weight quickly; we found that my weight (pre-cycle) didn't budge when I ate oatmeal. So we switched to toast.

On the cycle, I didn't mind getting up before the birds, being at the gym 2x/day - I am dedicated to getting the work done! Even sticking to the diet was not such a horrible task. But my suspicions that there was not enough carbs to keep my body from going into starvation mode kept cropping up. Towards the end, when rice cakes were replaced by baby carrots, my weight just would not budge, I had only just enough energy to get the day's training done and not much else, and the fat on my stomach was so, so stubborn. Other concerns like night sweats, constipation, etc added to the pile.

However, work and training consumed me to the point that trying to sift through all of the differing opinions and options on the internet was too overwhelming, so I just stuck with the diet and kept pushing myself. I got down to 147 lbs at the very end of the cycle, which was right before Christmas. I was quite pleased with the results overall and felt really comfortable in my skin, which was amazing. I am now a size 4/6 jeans (!). Never in my life have I had this. My avatar shows me at 147lbs.

However, now that I've taken over my diet and incorporated more carbs (1/2 sweet potato at lunch and dinner for example, greek yogurt, etc), to try and have a healthy, sustainable diet in the long term, I feel like my body is gaining weight quickly...I imagine due to the 2+ months of super low carb? It was to cut quickly, and it did cut me down, but I'm not so sure...

Just yesterday I spoke with my trainer friend and he suggested I wait until I get my period (I skipped mine on winny), then once that's done I take a 5 week cycle of var, to burn the last bit off and get down to 140lbs. I'll go 2x/day to train again no problem, I am committed, but my fear is that maintaining that low carb diet will have the pounds jump back on me once I'm done the cycle! And with the morning commute pre-cardio, my carb sensitivity and coming off winny and then onto anavar in a few weeks, I think it's time for some new opinons. I love my trainer dearly, he is all kinds of awesome, but I need some help.

Please, PLEASE help me with this, guys. I know you all are experienced and even the slightest input will make a world of difference! I apologize in advance for the lengthy post - I figured more detail leaves less ambiguity...

THANK YOU!!!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok, I will help you out

Your LBM is aprox 120lbs, Ill use this to taylor ur calorie and macro breakdown needs

120 x 15 = 1800 cals (Now this is aprox the amount of calories that ur body burns each day if you do nothing)

A basic 40:40:20 split (carbs: protein:fat) would look like this

180g Carbs
    180g Protein
    40g Fat

Now I always like to knock a bit off the carbs and add it to the protein, so;

200g Protein
    160g Carbs
    40g Fat

Now im not going to go in and critique ur diet because I simply dont do that LOL

However I have nothing to do but chill all day so will write u a diet up

06.00 - 75g Oats (0.75 cups), 0.75 cup Egg Whites - Grind the oats in a blender, add the egg whites and blend all together, fry in a red hot pan like a pancake (make it into 2), add raspberry and lemon juce.

Do ur cardio here - Makeit an interval session. Ur fueled for it from breakfast

08.00 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil (I like flavorless Olive Oil)

11.30 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil

14.00 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil, 0.75 cup oats (make oat biscuits like this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...uper-clean)-** )

Train here with weights - Keep ur lifting to 60 mins max and ur cardio no more than 45 mins, keep this session fairly high intensity, maybe do some intervals

17.45 - PWO - 1 Scoop Whey, 0.75 cup oats

20.45 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil

Ok, now the chicken is interchangable with other meats as long as they are lean, white fish is fine, if ur eating oily fish like mackrel or salmon drop the oil in the meal as fats will be provided in the tissue

The diet sound boring but you can spice it up a bit - this is a basic model, use herbs, spices and homemade dressing

For an excellent salad dressing check this thread out - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...essing-ever-**

Pancakes here - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...77#post5479977

The key with any diet is consistency, you may look at this and think that its too much food, but once ur metabolism increases because of all this food ur body will be on the road to becoming a fat burning machine. No one can write you a perfect diet, we can only go with a plan, stick to it and make adjustments dependednt on results

Now what is your weight training routine, including exercises, sets and rest period
    Last edited by baseline_9; 01-05-2011 at 09:48 AM.

As for the BF levels, that machine u have exlained is defo not going to be verry accurate

If u dont mind postin some pics we can make an estimation, however I would say its not far off from looking in ur AVI

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    The diet Base has outlined for you is pretty good. Your current isn't what I'd consider a "serious" diet for anyone doing a cycle. Change it up ASAP!

You could also throw in some fish oil caps

If u do remember to remove one ml of oil per cap to balance the macros

I think you should eat some oily fish at least EOD also, mainly because its good for variety and good for you aswell

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ok, I will help you out

Your LBM is aprox 120lbs, Ill use this to taylor ur calorie and macro breakdown needs

120 x 15 = 1800 cals (Now this is aprox the amount of calories that ur body burns each day if you do nothing)

A basic 40:40:20 split (carbs: protein:fat) would look like this

180g Carbs
    180g Protein
    40g Fat

Now I always like to knock a bit off the carbs and add it to the protein, so;

200g Protein
    160g Carbs
    40g Fat

Now im not going to go in and critique ur diet because I simply dont do that LOL

However I have nothing to do but chill all day so will write u a diet up

06.00 - 75g Oats (0.75 cups), 0.75 cup Egg Whites - Grind the oats in a blender, add the egg whites and blend all together, fry in a red hot pan like a pancake (make it into 2), add raspberry and lemon juce.

Do ur cardio here - Makeit an interval session. Ur fueled for it from breakfast

08.00 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil (I like flavorless Olive Oil)

11.30 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil

14.00 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil, 0.75 cup oats (make oat biscuits like this http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...uper-clean)-** )

Train here with weights - Keep ur lifting to 60 mins max and ur cardio no more than 45 mins, keep this session fairly high intensity, maybe do some intervals

17.45 - PWO - 1 Scoop Whey, 0.75 cup oats

20.45 - 5oz Chicken, Salad, 1 Tspn Oil

Ok, now the chicken is interchangable with other meats as long as they are lean, white fish is fine, if ur eating oily fish like mackrel or salmon drop the oil in the meal as fats will be provided in the tissue

The diet sound boring but you can spice it up a bit - this is a basic model, use herbs, spices and homemade dressing

For an excellent salad dressing check this thread out - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...essing-ever-**

Pancakes here - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...77#post5479977

The key with any diet is consistency, you may look at this and think that its too much food, but once ur metabolism increases because of all this food ur body will be on the road to becoming a fat burning machine. No one can write you a perfect diet, we can only go with a plan, stick to it and make adjustments dependednt on results

Now what is your weight training routine, including exercises, sets and rest period
    Totally solid post, beat me to it Base. If the chicken salad gets boring, go to the recipe section and there are some good protein sourced meals in there.

@ baseline: you're amazing, thank you for your replies and info! The diet doesn't sound boring at all, not compared to what I've been used to I guess

So you're suggesting oats...I find it difficult to lose weight eating oats - do you have any suggestions for alternatives? Or should I just shut my mouth and stick to your plan lol
    Is this diet for the var cycle exclusively?

@ damien: Yeah man, this was my suspicion but I didn't have many other options at the time, and I trust my friend...anyway, This new diet looks great, I'm annoyed that my body wil probably store all the carbs as fat in the beginning due to the previous diet, but oh well it'll come off.

Just for my own learning and growth - why no greek yogurt/sweet potato in baseline's diet? dont get me wrong, i LOVE oatmeal lol.

For the afternoon workouts, I usually go with what my trainer directs - this is a generally how it goes:
    (I don't know the names for some of the exercises I do, so I'll just have to explain them)

warmup with 3-4 rounds of various floor and bodyweight exercises (plyo kind of) - quick, high intensity and gets major muscle groups pumped
    example:
    3 rounds of:
    60 twist jumps (twisting pelvis from side to side keeping upper body level)
    15 dumbbell raises in plank position, 5lb dumbbells
    15 miliary pushups
    30+ (to failure) crunches
    There are others, but you get the idea. By the end of it I'm sweating and breathing hard..

Then: Types of exercises:
    Every day is usually concentrated on the rounds (above), strength training and cardio. Sometimes it's less of one and more of the other, and vice versa. Legs day is usually always its own day, with light rounds and light cardio before and after. I rest for around 30sec-1min - long enough to catch my breath and take a drink of water, but not long enough to feel like I'm losing the heat, you know what I mean?

- biceps curl and triceps pulldown supersets on cables machine
    - seated row for upper back on cables machine
    - Shoulders - raising plates up and to the sides in each hand; there is also a press-up machine that I use (supersets)
    -supersets on inner and outer thigh machines - the ones where you open and close the legs lol
    - cable attached to leg, kick leg out backwards to work glutes. I do 3 supersets of these and i can feel it burning lol
    - I use the machine where the bar is attached to the posts, and you have to raise and twist it off to unlock it. My one foot is slightly ahead on a small box and the other foot is behind, lower and raise, concentrating on pushing up from the box. 2X20 of these with 10lbs on each side.
    - 2x lunges from one side of the gym to the other (approx 15 one way) with 5-10lb plates in each hand
    - 2-3x20 of Glute press-up on hamstring curl machine, im on my hands and knees on the ground, one leg presses up on the curl bar. switch legs and repeat.

I can go into more detail, as there are other exercises, but that's how it generally goes. Enough strength training to condition the muscles and cardio to burn the fat. Or so I'm told, anyway. By the end of the session I'm sweating and tired and feel totally worked out

I forgot to mention that I take multivitamins, fish oil caps, vitC, vit D, CLA (just started), and ginger/beeswax vitamin pills usually every day (sometimes I forget...5am comes early for this non-morning person lol)

On a var cycle, the PWO shake is not too much sugar? I have Diesel vanilla in the cupboard.

I have pics but I just have to transfer them from my phone...

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Stick with the oats

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Stick with the oats

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome Question Rouge....glad to see another female.
    You are in good hands here!

and I saw that you already asked to go "pink" so you are ready to roll! Good Luck!

Damienm05 is offline Productive Member
    Your PWO shake shouldn't have any sugar. If you're not currently using a whey isolate that's basically just pure protein with 1 or 2g of "filler" carbs per serving, trash it and head over to vitamin shop. Anything beyond a whey isolate recovery shake in water should be replaced with meat/fish/veg/complex carbs/healthy fats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Stick with the oats
    Yeh^^

The only othe two carb sources id reccomend are brown rice and sweet potato

But TBH u cant get much better than simple oats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by questionrouge View Post
    I forgot to mention that I take multivitamins, fish oil caps, vitC, vit D, CLA (just started), and ginger/beeswax vitamin pills usually every day (sometimes I forget...5am comes early for this non-morning person lol)

On a var cycle, the PWO shake is not too much sugar? I have Diesel vanilla in the cupboard.

I have pics but I just have to transfer them from my phone...
    I've never heard of that brand. What are the facts for that protein? Typically people get the Optimum Nutr. Whey, I personally like BSN products, Syntha-6 both fast and slow digested protein.

1 serv : 200/22/15/6 ( cal,prot,carb,fat), I mix 1/2 cup oats and chew. I also go home and consume egg whites (3-5 egg white).

You don't want to neglect carbs for PWO shake. You'll need it to spike your insulin level and protein synthesis.

Quote Originally Posted by cerealkiller326 View Post
    I've never heard of that brand. What are the facts for that protein? Typically people get the Optimum Nutr. Whey, I personally like BSN products, Syntha-6 both fast and slow digested protein.

1 serv : 200/22/15/6 ( cal,prot,carb,fat), I mix 1/2 cup oats and chew. I also go home and consume egg whites (3-5 egg white).

You don't want to neglect carbs for PWO shake. You'll need it to spike your insulin level and protein synthesis.
    TBH m8 the macros in that whey ur using r pretty shit, its defo not an isolate, its even a poor quality concentrate

I do think its a good idea to combine quick and slow proteins but only i u cant eat ur next meal with 60 mins

As far as the spiking insulin , i would no advise it PWO when trying to cut, there is no need to.

I do reccomend spiking isulin when weight training to prevent cortisol being released but not PWO

Quote Originally Posted by cerealkiller326 View Post

TBH m8 the macros in that whey ur using r pretty shit, its defo not an isolate, its even a poor quality concentrate

I do think its a good idea to combine quick and slow proteins but only i u cant eat ur next meal with 60 mins

As far as the spiking insulin , i would no advise it PWO when trying to cut, there is no need to.

I do reccomend spiking isulin when weight training to prevent cortisol being released but not PWO

Blog Entries

Thats what I've been taking since 2003 LOL. Its BSN Syntha-6, both slow and fast... It has worked for me, I guess I've gotten away with those macros. What do you take?

I just recomended the PWO shake, for she lifts and wants to cut. With carb source being oats.

Perfect Nutrition "Diesel" 100% new zealand whey isolate
    1 scoop: 27g protein, 111 cal, less than 1g each of fat, cholesterol, carbohydrate (sugar and fibre). 53 mg sodium, 117g potassium, plus vitamins minerals amino acids and a bunch of different 'protein fractions' of long words I can't pronounce lol. Thoughts? Chuck it or keep it?

So, with my situation in mind:

1 week off of 8wk winny cycle, training 2x/d every day up until xmas where some days here and there (not more than two days in a row) off from gym due to holidays, sudden muscle soreness one day but now back at it, kept diet more or less in check; the past few days I've tried adding some more carbs to give my system something healthy (i.e. greek yogurt, sweet potato, not potato chips or sour cream lol). as of yesterday, completed 1 training session in the afternoon (legs), as I've been under the weather and wouldn't be able to push through morning cardio. Today no gym as I am sick with a cold, didn't even go to work! Also, wasn'T sure whether or not to continue the 2x/d sessions between cycles, do I need to give my body a break, etc. Thank GOODNESS you all are here!!!

Before posting on this forum I wasn't sure how to proceed with diet/post cycle/prep for anavar in a few weeks, so as I mentioned, I'm REALLY starting to notice I'm literally getting fatter, which is frightening to say the least. I haven't felt this soft in months...this is embarrassing...I can tough it out, bb is all about sacrifice and ego is included, I know, but its really really frustrating after all that work. Is this because of the carbs my system is hoarding now from the previous diet, that I have to lose the pounds all over again? And, starting say tomorrow the new diet posted by baseline, does this mean I have to wait through a period of my body significantly bulking up before leaning out? Should I then ease myself into the new diet or just jump right in?

Then...All these factors taken into consideration, when do you guys feel would be the best time to start the var? I have it in my possession, it is only a matter of when I start.

btw I have some pics but umm, u can see my behind (none of the important bits tho lol). Is that considered inappropriate on this forum? They show where I was at a couple weeks ago.

Guys, I hate to shower down a peppering of questions at you all, but I swear in this day only (since I posted this thread) I have learned more than I ever imagined...I am copying and pasting and printing like a fiend! Thank you all for your patience and support, I can't wait to post after pics

Thought: I have var in my possession, but I have been reading that clen in fact might be a better choice..I loved winny and felt like i could pull a bus on it, but if there is a better choice for cutting (right now, my preference is cutting; I am able to put muscle on quite quickly but bulking/hardening not my main focus atm, other than strength, health, and looking small and tight ;p). Do you feel clen would be the best choice? Trainer suggested the winny and then var, what do you guys say?

ooops, just realized to post in the cycle forum for cycle critiques...lol my bad

its here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post5480529

Your powder is good, keep it and use it PWO

As for the pics i think its best that you PM them to me so i can check them out first

Lol as long anr nothing rude is showing ur ok, check out the smalest bikini thread for the limits lol

And damm girl

You write long posts

I will read them properly l8r

lol i know eh, i leave long voicemails too

can't PM...Don't think I have enough posts?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Sorry i'm late to this (as usual lately), but it looks like the boys have you pretty well sorted out.

You can PM once you hit 50 posts - you can go to the lounge and postwhore away until you hit 50! =P

can't PM...Don't think I have enough posts?
    The fact that u tried make me like you even more lol

The fact that u tried make me like you even more lol
    Base, your creepiness is out again, pls put it away... lmao!

lol okay cool, thanks gbrice. any ideas on the carb questions i have...am i going to bulk up no matter how i start introducing carbs into the diet?

also...may i solicit your opinions on the cycling ideas? I reposted here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...29#post5480529

(Coming off of winny atm...going to take milk thistle (as advised by trainer) to detox the liver...)

boy i feel like a handful already

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Base, your creepiness is out again, pls put it away... lmao!
    Lol u love it really

Sorry to the OP for spamming ur thread

See bold below

Perfect Nutrition "Diesel" 100% new zealand whey isolate
    1 scoop: 27g protein, 111 cal, less than 1g each of fat, cholesterol, carbohydrate (sugar and fibre). 53 mg sodium, 117g potassium, plus vitamins minerals amino acids and a bunch of different 'protein fractions' of long words I can't pronounce lol. Thoughts? Chuck it or keep it?

Never heard of it, but based on the stats it sounds solid to me. I vote keep it!

So, with my situation in mind:

1 week off of 8wk winny cycle, training 2x/d every day up until xmas where some days here and there (not more than two days in a row) off from gym due to holidays, sudden muscle soreness one day but now back at it, kept diet more or less in check; the past few days I've tried adding some more carbs to give my system something healthy (i.e. greek yogurt, sweet potato, not potato chips or sour cream lol). as of yesterday, completed 1 training session in the afternoon (legs), as I've been under the weather and wouldn't be able to push through morning cardio. Today no gym as I am sick with a cold, didn't even go to work! Also, wasn'T sure whether or not to continue the 2x/d sessions between cycles, do I need to give my body a break, etc. Thank GOODNESS you all are here!!!

Sometimes (often times), less is more. I would give your body a break, ESPECIALLY since you're sick right now. You will not be able to work at max effort, and will hinder getting healthy if you keep breaking down your body. Let your body repair 'normal/immune' functions before having to repair and grow lean tissue.

Before posting on this forum I wasn't sure how to proceed with diet/post cycle/prep for anavar in a few weeks, so as I mentioned, I'm REALLY starting to notice I'm literally getting fatter, which is frightening to say the least. I haven't felt this soft in months...this is embarrassing...I can tough it out, bb is all about sacrifice and ego is included, I know, but its really really frustrating after all that work. Is this because of the carbs my system is hoarding now from the previous diet, that I have to lose the pounds all over again?

How do you know it's actually bodyfat and not water retention? Adding in carbs will usually have that effect - carbs hold a ton of water by nature. Have you had a caliper reading done since?

And, starting say tomorrow the new diet posted by baseline, does this mean I have to wait through a period of my body significantly bulking up before leaning out? Should I then ease myself into the new diet or just jump right in?

I haven't had a chance to look at the diet Base proposed for you, but if the diet is a DRASTIC change from what you've been doing, I wouldn't jump into it. I always like to make gradual changes, i.e for calorie changes, +/- 100 calories/week until you reach the target number, for carb addition maybe start with 25%, next week 50%, etc. until you've added in 100% of the additional carbs... something like that. Your body will need time to adjust, but not very long

Then...All these factors taken into consideration, when do you guys feel would be the best time to start the var? I have it in my possession, it is only a matter of when I start.

I wouldn't start running the var until you have the diet down pat and are comfortable with it - i.e. maybe 3 weeks or so in

btw I have some pics but umm, u can see my behind (none of the important bits tho lol). Is that considered inappropriate on this forum? They show where I was at a couple weeks ago.
    I'm sure nobody will complain, lmao! Seriously though - if they show your physique/what you are trying to get across, you're fine.

Guys, I hate to shower down a peppering of questions at you all, but I swear in this day only (since I posted this thread) I have learned more than I ever imagined...I am copying and pasting and printing like a fiend! Thank you all for your patience and support, I can't wait to post after pics

Looking forward to seeing your before and afters!

Thought: I have var in my possession, but I have been reading that clen in fact might be a better choice..I loved winny and felt like i could pull a bus on it, but if there is a better choice for cutting (right now, my preference is cutting; I am able to put muscle on quite quickly but bulking/hardening not my main focus atm, other than strength, health, and looking small and tight ;p). Do you feel clen would be the best choice? Trainer suggested the winny and then var, what do you guys say?
    I like clen . Winny is too tough on the joints IMO, dries you out way too much. Var is fine but you know what - if you can get away from AAS and still get your results, then why not?

Clen not only has great thermogenic properties, but is also said to have great anabolic properties in regards to maintaining LBM while being able to help shed bodyfat. I'd say give the AAS a break, and try clen - IF you must use something at all. Just my .02

I am going to throw something in here at the very last minute....down to the wire....

IF questionrouge wants to enter the challenge going solo she could enter by tonight as long as she post up the needed photos...reason I say this is because this might interest her and I would hate to see her lose this chance....

the *admin* said if members want to go solo they can still enter......

Questionrouge: this is a challenge which goes for 12 weeks and it starts tonight! And if you had come around earlier you could have be assigned a trainer. But you might want to go solo anyway. If you are interested in this then SHOUT!!! ASAP!

Hey SlimmerMe, thank you for the invite!
    I'll enter the challenge - why not? The community here is really supportive, and it's now or never for me - count me in!
    I don't have pics taken today BUT I can include ones I've got, they're taken within the past week, but not like the 'most muscular' pose and so on. Is that okay?

here is the link to post photos....you need to have these exact poses. Can you come up with the poses tonight with a well known newspaper which is required to show the date of the photos? and if you think you need more time, then put a message on the "admin" visitor message and ask him if you can join in this late especially since you are going solo....meantime go to the AR LOUNGE asap and start posting fast to get your post count up to 50 so you can PM......

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...allenge-PHOTOS

better place to post away is here.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rainees/page13

and here is where the rules are for the challenge...the whole idea is "most improved" with before/after photos

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...(Closed-Thread)

but you have got to Send the *admin* a message asap and tell him you are "in" and ask him what you need to do by what time to make sure....if you do not know who I am taking about or if you cannot send him a visitor message, let us know
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 01-05-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Hey SlimmerMe,
    I definitely won't be able to get pics in - I'm literally in bed with Kleenex in my nose from this horrible cold lol. It's ok - I respect the rules of the challenge and I'll post the pics I have in this thread, and track my progress that way. Good luck to everyone on the challenge! I am really inspired...I don't feel as stressed anymore about feeling like I'm bulking up; it'll come off one way or another

Oh no! sorry about your cold..and wish this could have worked out....if you change your mind, then just follow what is mentioned above....

Good luck QR, hope you feel better!

Not sure if you saw my comments above to your carbs/clen /var questions since we've been spamming your page lol, but may be of some use to you.

hey gbrice, lol spam away, y'all are fun

Okay, I'll take a break from aas and perhaps consider clen in a few weeks depending on how I feel. Does that seem like a reasonable amt of time?
    I was feeling amazing on winny, in terms of feeling like i was finally seeing results and looking smaller. If I can do that on clen, that is, get results while on a healthy diet, and then KEEP them maintaining a healthy diet (2x/day in gym is not exactly fun times day in and day out lol so i know carbs and other nutrients would change as I decrease activity), then I'll consider it. But rest and au-naturel is what's next for me

One more question: Instead of the final meal (chicken/lean protein and salad) can this be substituted with a casein protein shake in my diet?

The diet is easy enough to follow and simple - so for the meantime I doubt I'll get bored of it. You guys are awesome!

Bold

hey gbrice, lol spam away, y'all are fun

okay, i'll take a break from aas and perhaps consider clen in a few weeks depending on how i feel. Does that seem like a reasonable amt of time?

definitely!

i was feeling amazing on winny, in terms of feeling like i was finally seeing results and looking smaller. If i can do that on clen, that is, get results while on a healthy diet, and then keep them maintaining a healthy diet (2x/day in gym is not exactly fun times day in and day out lol so i know carbs and other nutrients would change as i decrease activity), then i'll consider it. But rest and au-naturel is what's next for me

i'm willing to bet this will do more for you then you expect. I was working my ass off in the gym, dropped from 5 days a week to 4, then eventually to 3 - and started growing. Amazing! I'm back to 5 days a week now, and will continue to cycle as such, as my body dictates - gotta learn to listen to it

one more question: Instead of the final meal (chicken/lean protein and salad) can this be substituted with a casein protein shake in my diet?

i always prefer real food over shakes, but yes, casein is definitely acceptable. However, if you do eat real food, i'd go with lean beef/steak or full fat cottage cheese before chicken breast. They are slower digesting and will be better overnight to keep you in an anabolic stats vs. Going catabolic

the diet is easy enough to follow and simple - so for the meantime i doubt i'll get bored of it. You guys are awesome!

Okay, so for full fat cottage cheese...5oz? like 1/2 cup is that correct?
    Gotta get paid before I can get casein lol
    I like shakes in the late afternoon/night/as last meal...I wake up feeling leaner. But that is bc it is liquid i know lmao. I agree - real food is best...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information