Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Ephedrine25mg/caffeine200mg/aspirin325mg
    Never thought of using that, hell I dont even know where to get epherine.....and I was reading something in a mgazine about caffeine restricting blood flow and not to do it as a pre workout supplement

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Being as everyone is so obsessed with your waist....i personally don't give a shiat....what I do think is this....

Being as you want to gain weight with your only 6 months out from show...I assume your diet will probably need a 20 week or 18 week cut. For the amount of gain you'll get in two months...to have to take off that extra bit in cutting...will be really hard on you.....believe me...been there!!!

It may not seem a lot now; but when it comes to crunch time and if things go wrong with dieting...training and the weight isn't coming off as easily as expected; you'll kick yourself for gaining that so miniscule amount that probably would make no difference on stage this time around.

IMO....stay where you are if your dieting in a few months anyways....I'm not saying don't try to gain good ...while you can. You still have a few months...just be easy. You'll thank yourself in the end when your really cutting.

When your done....take a look at your physique...than really bulk up off season to the areas you need to focus on.
    Thanks for the info, it means alot. After reading everyones' opinion I will indeed begin to cut right away. I've been reading this diet forum all day for the last two days...lol. What I've learned and will implement is that I will restrict carbs to 100-150g a day for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. My goal is to go on zero carbs days when I dont excercise. I won't eat baked chicken legs after I'm done with the package and a half I have at home now. I will convert to chicken breasts instead. Also, I will hit my cardio back to 4-5 sessions a week post workout. I will also post pics (if I can figure out how). I hope this begins to shed the weight which I'm sure it will..........

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    Can you take the pic down of the one showing my face please or crop it ut.......thanks alot for posting them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information