Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Keep it up EMMA!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:01 PM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to see the dumbbells helped some with the knee pain. and i wouldn't mind seeing Emma up there!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    well, thats all the Persuasion I needed..lol...didntt take much ...searching for ideal Emma for motovational avatar
    love it!!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Badass avy!!! Coldstarrynight still had the coolest female avy IMO, but this is close.

SM's is great too because as I've said before, it reminds me of my favorite old MMORPG, Everquest!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sexy...appropriate avy!! and what ever happened to coldstarrynight....and prettypoodle....

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Good job! keep it up. I think your a very colorful person. Pretty awesome that your family is on board with u.
    BTW...I'm sure your already cute. After u start feeling better about yourself then you'll glow and be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Sexy...appropriate avy!! and what ever happened to coldstarrynight....and prettypoodle....
    Coldstarrynight was actually one of my trainee's in the transformation challenge. She dropped out, citing personal issues. I haven't seen her on the board since.

Yea, what ever did happen to prettypoodle? I'm still in touch with Questionrogue via Facebook.

realy? everquest? lmoa no no no awww gbrice your coolness just dropped a knotch lol, its WoW or nadda, silly man.
    (love my Blood elf Hunter and bad*ss Ghost sabor cat that Tiger spent forever to unlocked for me)
    Omg... Xmen, MMO's... Tiger is lucky!!!

But c'mon.... without EQ, there would be no WoW. WoW is a lame ripoff that is ridiculously easy and forgiving (yes, i've played it extensively). Of course it exceeded EQ in popularity; every newb jumped on it because it really requires no time or skills. EQ... now EQ was BRUTAL!!! Sure it's outdated and archaic now... but i'm convinced there will NEVER be a community as tight as we had back in 99-2000... I was on a PVP server and that shit really made you adapt in a completely different way than most people played the game (PVE).

Do like the elf though! My main was an Iksar Shadowknight - if you're familiar with EQ races/classes.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Coldstarrynight was actually one of my trainee's in the transformation challenge. She dropped out, citing personal issues. I haven't seen her on the board since.

Yea, what ever did happen to prettypoodle? I'm still in touch with Questionrogue via Facebook.

Interesting.....very very interesting...........
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Love the new avy! Pretty in pink!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Interesting.....very very interesting...........
    lol, why is that interesting??!!

I'm assuming you remember her...

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:02 PM.

@GBRICE ..."Omg... Xmen, MMO's... Tiger is lucky!!!"...feel free to reitterate this to him as well
    lol, will do!

but Im actualy the lucky one in this relationship. Have to admit that I have not actualy played EQ (only saw ppl play and documentries on it, so I cant give a fair comparison) and it doesnt look as cool
    No doubt. The graphics are WAY outdated by today's standards. Hmm... you should see the ORIGINAL EQ, before they completely overhauled the graphics engine back in 2001-ish! WoW looks better I guess, but I was never into cartoony looking graphics, and WoW is definitely that.

altho I agree that the team/bonding of players CAN seriously make any game WAY cooler.
    Definitely! It's the single biggest aspect that made EQ the game it was IMO

What was your TRANSFORMATION CHALL? do you have a seperate thread for it?
    Late last year we had our first ever member transformation challenge. We had trainers (volunteers) work with randomly assigned trainees for a 3 month period. Many people underwent awesome changes - and yes there's a separate thread - it's actually a sub forum of the diet section - check it out!

We will have another one at some point for sure.

watch the yogurt late at night, unless it is sugar free. cottage cheese would be the better option

Get back on track and you'll feel better. This happens to all of us. I had a miserable (eating wise) day yesterday, but just made sure I paid for it in the gym this morning. Super intense!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    REmember me talking about Everest before ?

You have just had a bit of a fall, thats all. Get back on it right away, dont dwell on the 6lbs gain, in fact dont even weigh yourself again until you can see a difference in the mirror.

Remember where started and WHY you started this diet thing. Focus on the summit (goal) for a while, then get back in the groove.

Partying is good, going off the rails is not so good.

Changing routine and / or diet is good, it staves off repetition, which in turn staves off boredom, which results in failure.

You can do it.

Minor setback..get back on the train girlie!

Are you using the premier protein shakes from Costco? If so, how is 1/2 a shake 27g protein? The full container contains 30g. You're adding creatine (not sure why.... why???!!! lol) which doesn't add protein - unless is some other supplement that contains creatine AND protein.

Please clarify!

Yippy!

Plateau blues are melting away....
    Author Unknown

sexy...that is just awesome...they will start melting off now!!

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Hey sexy, don't beat yourself up for having a couple slips, if it happens it happens. Take it one day at a time or one meal at a time. I pretend I can feel the food hitting my muscles when I eat it, I think I actually do, I seem more pumped after a meal. I don't even keep a scale at the house, it discourages me all too quickly. I drive to a scale when I want to use one and that's not very often. I think at one point I had lost some weight, bummed me out bad and then I realized it was water weight. It fluctuates a lil for me and maybe that's what is happening with u. Stick to your goals just don't defeat yourself over minor things your body has no choice but to respond well to all the good things your doing. Keep at it, it's tough and u be tougher. You can do this..I think of it as hey only a few months of my life and I'll see big changes but it's slowly progressive and adds up later. And after those few months it will be second nature and you will be doing it all the time....take a breather. If I remember right dropping weight too quickly leads to rebound, hence where u was just before u started. These guys can give u the science behind that, I watched a video on it on this site. Get pissed, train hard!
    Last edited by PitMaster; 08-27-2011 at 01:06 AM. Reason: subbed

Hey girl. I hear ya. I do. But we need to TALK!

Eating low calories for a prolonged period of time will be counterproductive. You will mess up your metabolism in the process. How many calories per day is your goal with this program?

Taking off an entire day? not a good idea to shed the pounds. This is waaaaaaaayyy too much time off. An entire Saturday off? Could set you back and not get you anywhere. That is a huge percent of time spent eating all you want. And I know I sound like a big hypocrite as I took off an entire week and have taken off other days as well; however to get going, I was VERY strict with one cheat meal per week and sometimes didn't even take the cheat meal to keep up my momentum.

Please take a breath. Let's figure out a plan for you that WILL WORK that doesn't have so few calories. And hey! I am all for different strokes for different folks as long as what you do is healthy in the long run.

Please hang in there. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SEX POT!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-27-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    Author Unknown

Sexy. Hey girl. We all have setbacks and don't let it get you down. I would stick with a solid plan that provides healthy nutrious meals and exercise. And any plan you chose, if you fall off the wagon, you will gain some back. Be careful about that cheat day....it isn't really an ALL DAY CHEAT...just a meal really, but make it something you really really like.

I eat basically the same foods everyday....and I don't feel like I am missing out on anything. Slowly, my taste buds have changed. I love how fit and thin feels!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!! It is a journey!! Hang in there girl; you haven't been in the game long enough.

I love all the love here! Sexy, hang in there. I'm gonna leave this one alone for the girls to work with you on, but i'm here for you if need me, and i'll be checking in regularly to see how you're doing. You got this, don't quit now!!!!

thanks all!
    sorry bout the "poor me" attitude lately, Im sure you all just looooved the whole "woerz me" shpeel lol, but now its outta my system so Im pulling up my big gurl britches and trudging foreward. UNDERSTAND! AND GLAD to hear forward motion...

The Wedding is fast approaching and so far this 4hour body plan (well also the Atkins years ago) is all that had showed reults for me (and h*ll thats why were all here, rite?) thinking I maybe allergic to carbs ~it makes me brake out in fatness! ... I am determained to let Tiger have his hotty looking lady back <3 GOOD for TIGER!

*I wont be obsessing over cals, I will eat every 4hours or so, and eat till im full.
    *I will be working out in some form every day (days off, throw off my game).
    *I will be focusing on weights while at the gym.
    *I will continue with 74fl water intake daily.
    *I will not logg in food daily, I will log in training daily WHY? why not log in daily? this might be the ticket....
    *Weigh in will only be 1 time a month ~ the 1st of every month (maybe the most diff part for me, so Im tucking the scale away and setting reminders on my phone) Are you sure just once a month? This would scare the dickens outta me. What about once a week?
    *mostly I will be drinking my protein shakes, followed close second are eggs and veggies.
    *Treating myself out to lunch at a mexican joint daily or as often as poss Why this? Mexican daily? not clear... will DEFF help me not feel possitive about food again, and Im going to use my ciggertte money to be able to afford it = no smoking for me I guess lol (horrible, just horrible hahahaha)
    *My "day off" meal well actualy be like a 1/2 day...A little risky and too long of a time IMHO starting in the afternoon and will only be personal servings, cuz if I get like a whole pizza I know that I will nibble on left overs the next day if its laying around ro at least thhinking about it.

so thats it, posted as a reminder for me and will be printed for home fridge
    Are you positive this is what you want to do? Obviously your call. How many calories do you plan to eat a day? Plus what is with the Mexican food and what will you be eating? I know all of this sounds tough and I hesitate to ask you all of this feeling the position you might be in right now and delving into details might not be the right time but WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD with the BEST PLAN POSSIBLE. Obviously you know what will work which is the key. I am just a little concerned with the bold notes above.

When I first started my log I had all kinds of conflicting feelings. A LOT. So much so that I actually got upset wondering if this would EVER work. I just could not stand it quite frankly. Perhaps you might be in this zone right now. I don't know. The internet is sometimes hard to read people. I am merely guessing.

TALK TO US. PLEASE~
    Author Unknown

Good to see u keeping postive, u can do it.

Sexy. Congrats on your determination. I am not an expert by any means but a few things jumped off the page.
    1. this game is about diet so keep it clean
    2. need some carbs prior to 10 am. I start out with oatmeal, egg whites, cottage cheese
    3. nuts are fat and a random place for those at nite
    4. weigh yourself once a week and forget about the scale for 7 days
    5. measure measure measure at least once a week. sometimes the scale doesn't change but tape measure does!
    6. take pic once a week. u will be surprised when you have built a portfolio of the change from the beginning
    7. need carbs before PM workout/protein shake Post WO
    8. keep your proteins LEAN
    9. where is your calcium girl
    10. i logged in once a week for update after weigh in. you have to decide frequency of posts to keep you motivated
    11. have fun with this girl!!

Here is something I want to throw out here and might not be well received and I take a chance since I am merely suggesting something that was suggested to me and MADE ME LIVID!

Perhaps and just perhaps...your plan to loose 90 pounds is VERY overwhelming. When I said in my log I wanted to lose 20 pounds in 3 months some of the members thought I was WAY over zealous which of course gave me more motivation actually. However 90 pounds is REALLY a lot. And quite frankly I bet ( and again I risk saying this so I apologize up front)...i bet if you lost 50 you would feel like a different person plus with all of the working out would look at least like 70 pounds. I can honestly tell you this: When I had only lost 14 pounds someone who is very dear to me hadn't seen me in awhile and thought I had lost 30 pounds. And this person who told me this does not mince words. And if I remember correctly, the same thing happened to Girlgymrat. Someone told her they thought she had lost much more than she had to the tune of even a bigger number.

When you eat correctly along with the fasted cardio and do weights at least 2-3 times a week plus an additional cardio as many times for a second time in a day, the BF will start melting off. IT WILL. I cannot stress enough this fact. I can only share with you my experience with this. I have tried every trick in the book. Tried the hgh shots. Tried Atkins. Tried fooling myself into thinking I could just eat lighter portions. When I came to this forum I was taking HGH shots...yes HGH, not hcg , hoping THAT would do the trick. And even made claims to people that I was eating clean. What a joke. Who was I kidding? I was not eating clean. I was thinking that eating less or merely cutting out the sugar would do it. But instead I bulked up like a moose. And although the hgh made me HAPPY with the great sleep and terrific moods I saw the pounds creep on like no other as I "thought" I was eating the best in my life.

Bottom line: you need to do what is best for you. All of us do. But I can honestly tell you this. This program which is encouraged here whether followed 100% or 80% which is closer to what I do, WORKS. I want more of a lifestyle change. I am not going on stage to compete nor count every single morsel which would make it militaristic for me thus prevent me from continuing this new found way of eating. As I tell everyone up front. FIND THE FOODS YOU WILL EAT WHICH ARE PRE-APPROVED HERE and this will work and become a part of your daily life.

To me and this is for me only as what works for everyone will be personal:
    Fasted cardio and not Running like a wild cat but merely a nice clip of a walk for 20-25 minutes out the door first thing.
    Shakes with fruit in them at least 2 times a day, and sometimes 3 if need be and helps with cravings and energy and get the macros up too
    A second cardio later in the day for at least 30 minutes and this one could be high intensity like riding your bike
    Eating at least 3 meals a day as a minimum
    Snacking on almonds
    Using the plain greek yogurt with fruit and splenda as my treat WHENEVER I WANT IT
    Eating the Oat pancakes almost every single day as they are a perfect food with the egg whites, oats and cottage cheese
    Eating lots of caesar salads with grilled chicken on top
    Staying away from bread unless Ezekiel
    One cheat meal a week unless I went into a few days of debauchery which was very very seldom

YOU CAN DO THIS!
    You just started. You came outta the gate and now is the time to re-strategize and make this work. I am concerned with the 1,000 calories. I had to make sure I got in at least 1,100 which was still low and quite frankly concerns me a bit as I do not want to mess with my metabolism.

PLEASE have faith in this program. I promise you it has changed my life.

SM
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 08-28-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Author Unknown

~~~~
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-04-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: added new body fitness tracker

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information