Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camlam View Post
    I see you chose to ignore my advice in post 98 as far as reading and following the rules. I suggest you remove you insult in post 115 and delete this link immediately. I'm sorry if you have an affiliation with the site that i refer to as butt buddies .com and my bashing it offends you so. If you cant follow the rules here it will certainly be where you will be spending all your time.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey View Post
    Bahahaha it's a Sunday. Most people have weekends off and spend time at home... Which I'm assuming both Camlam and I are at home spending time posting on this forum... And if we are both posting at the sametime wouldn't that mean there are 2 people

Well there are more than one way around the ip address, enough is enough. Good day!

Sorry guys entertainment is over in this thread!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^^^ I knew it'd be a matter of time. Sad really, because some of the points being made were valid. Anybody else wanting to continue the discussion, feel free.

A85camaroz28 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^^^ I knew it'd be a matter of time. Sad really, because some of the points being made were valid. Anybody else wanting to continue the discussion, feel free.
    Check your mail

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder who that could be just joined today.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I wonder who that could be just joined today.

I'm done with it anyways people will do whatever they want and so be it, if I get banned again I will just make another email account and a new user name, who knows maby I can go for the record of most bans in 24 hrs.

I'm sure monkey will make another one soon too

Quote Originally Posted by A85camaroz28 View Post
    who knows maby I can go for the record of most bans in 24 hrs.
    lol don't count on it mate, ever heard of Bo?

lol don't count on it mate, ever heard of Bo?
    No?
    Never heard of him.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Gbrice you and i discussed several of these contention quite a few months ago. I was of the opinion that nutrient timing and meal frequency was insignificant - we discussed it in a mature , respectful manner and it was productive and imnformative for you me and all that participated. I dont see it as sad that a couple guys with cocky , arrogant intentions and no respect for the board , its members, or even the rules, get banned.
    We can continue with the topic. As i said its nothing new - it is th eoldest principle in nutrition. As far as bodybuilding application alan aragon has written about i (btw thats where the "insulin fairy" comment comes from) , lyle mcdnald has , martin at leangains (dont lump him with the previous 2 mentioned - that does them an injustice) , and many others have. Again its nothing new.
    After all that has been said NO ONE can convince me that replacing quality foods with processed full of sugar garbage is prudent in anyt way shape or form. Again even from a general health standpoint its stupid and if you want simple sugars - eat fruits - you get micromutrients and antioxidants etc. Dont eat ****ing pop tarts and ice cream and cookies. A cheat is not simply eating over your alloted calories - its eating garbage - you are cheating your body - cheating yourself. Also I cant helo but feel long term healkthy choices offer long term health benfits that WILL pay off as far as muscle building , fat loss etc. People have and do eat themselves into conditions like diabetes by ingesting large quantities of simple sugars - its a fact. A good heakthy nutrient dense duiet results in a good healthy body which results in a body that can perform at peak efficeincy. Who can argue that over the long temr? No one i say.

All well said Jimmy. It boils Dow to 'you are what u eat' essentially.

lol @ the Martin Berkman comment! I love Martin but agree; he hasn't been in the game long enough to be on the level with guys like Lyle and Alan.

TinyDude is offline Banned
    All well said Jimmy. It boils Dow to 'you are what u eat' essentially.

lol @ the Martin Berkman comment! I love Martin but agree; he hasn't been in the game long enough to be on the level with guys like Lyle and Alan.
    Yes you are what you eat. You can eat some junk and still be healthy. That's the point but the diet was made up strictly to show there is no difference in body composition when eating pop tarts or oats when the have the same macros/calories

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many new accounts you going to open?

Are we starting this up again??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information