Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member
    Flings done! I did them at the end rather than the start

I've had a good week this week so it will hopefully see the results on the scales! One more gym day then it's weighing time!!

sleepy33 is offline Junior Member
    Really enjoying the workouts. I'm 6'5" BF down to 22% from 25% since the first part of September

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    well, thats all great to hear! I have not been sticking to my program well this week, but I have kept up my martial arts/ballett streches and these daily routines ~ nice to see Im not alone lol

set your height SLEEPY33 ...what do you have for an estimate of lbs you ned to drop?
    RYA ~ height? weightloss goal #?
    REDZ ...your current and goal weight as well as height all factored ~ your graph is now accurate

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not quite lol...... just got off the scale at a huge 260.2lbs oh my....... 6'2 looking to get back to 225lbs. I took the pic but I honestly forgot how to insert it.

I uploaded it to my profile, ah well time to go play some hockey need to get the sweat going!
    Last edited by redz; 10-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^ updated redz have fun! I liked street hockey but sux on rollerblades, so I was more comic releif for the other players than useful lol

Rya
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart
    RYA ~ height? weightloss goal #?
    5.7, no actual lb loss target I'm gonna just keep going until I hit 10%bf

HERE IS WHAT THE CHALLENEGE WILL LOOK LIKE:
    DAY 8

Our MONDAY days challenge will be: RUSSIAN TWIST LUNGE with

This is BUTT MUSCEL /QUADS / ABs/ HAMSTRINGS/ABDUCTORS

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-09-2011 at 11:30 AM.

xxd1v3r is offline New Member
    Im ready for another week....had a great chest workout this morning.....going to do the Russian Twist before cardio this evening...have a good week all

DAY 9

Our TUESDAY days challenge will be: RUSSIAN TWIST LUNGE with

This is CARDIO with BUTT MUSCEL /QUADS / ABs/ HAMSTRINGS/ABDUCTORS

i love this stuff, the work outs breeze bye so fast!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i'm NOT gonna do ballet!!!!!!!

^ that sounds like whinning to me you'll do it and you'll like it!
    lol

its not ballet ya wussy lol, balance is crutial in all sports including training, you are also doing cardio and working your musckels

lol

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Had the flu since saturday. Still managed to complete 3 1 hour cardio sessions and 2 weight sessions with 20mins cardio PWO. Diet is going great. Saving weigh in for Sat. Hoping to have shed 1.8-2kgs since original weigh in.

^ jeeeez thats dedication ...way ta go auslifta!

researching a more MANLY work out for Wednesday ...shhhesh, lol
    ok found a great GUY site and we will start TEN days of TESTOSTERONE TRAINING pretty sure this is gonna svck for me, lol

DAY 10

Our WEDNESDAY days challenge will be: ONE ARM PUSH-UPS

This is full movement of your scapulae (shoulder blades), it’s a great exercise to strengthen your scapular stabilizers and reinforce proper shoulder movement. The one-arm push-up is an intense progression that tests both upper body and rotational core strength.
    *pay attention to your foot placment and if your like me with almost no actual upper body strength, use a step/platform or medicine ball with 1 hand and spread workout through out day if cant do all at once.

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-11-2011 at 10:33 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    well, had a wild weekend so i took a few steps backwards! diet wasn't bad, just drank waaaaaay too much! weigh-in on thursday

sounds like a good time....lol

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ everywhere OOCAJUN goes is a GOOD TIME!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

btw ... if anyone wants to have private access to their weight chart:
    *PM me your email address so I can add you as "only user" to your individual tab.
    ....than you can adjust who else you allow to 1. see your chart 2. adjust your chart 3. Change the colors lol

I will only use your email to add you as user to the chart, no worriez about me sending you spam or stupid chain jokes or stuff

My profile page: http://forums.steroid.com/member.php...y4mySweetheart
    Chart link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...l=en_US#gid=24

fyi. if your not comfy giving me you email address, you could just make a new account solely for the chart pourpose
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-12-2011 at 07:40 AM.

TEN days of TESTOSTERONE TRAINING

DAY 11
    Our THURSDAY days challenge will be: MED BALL SLAM

will work your core, arms, butt. thighs, release pent up TEST agression -lol

*I dont have a med ball so im just doing the motions, being sure to have proper form on the squate part

well sadly I had to space out my 1 arm pushups through out the day and thats with modifiaction...upper body is pha-thet-ick and I still only managed to get 12 done sheesh, not to mention in martial arts class tonight he had us doing pair up push up hi5's ...my arms were LITERALY shaking, I could only do 3 than had to gurly it up, doing push ups on my knees only got 7 of those....have a feeling pain will be my new best friend and never leave my side Thursday

weighed in today at 180.0. i think that is 2 lbs in two weeks, right on track! if i wouldn't 'carb' up so much on the weekend, it could be lower

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    weighed in today at 180.0. i think that is 2 lbs in two weeks, right on track! if i wouldn't 'carb' up so much on the weekend, it could be lower
    then you would be hungry...congrats

weight today is 215.5 down another 1.5 from last week......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAT FALL-OFF  ~ a challenge to drop lbs between Oct / JAN-10-13-11-scales-wt-215.5.jpeg  

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    then you would be hungry...congrats
    well, its liquid carbs!

omg great news guys! ~ of course its SOLEY due to the daily challenges ~ HA!
    hell I decided to weigh in today just cuz you guys did and Im at 219ish thats about 5lbs down from 1st of month Attachment 117271 but Im expecting TOM so it may be a challenge to keep the scale there by Nov 1st, gawd knows it wont be from lack of tryin lol

My back/shoulders are killin me from yesterday...I dont know how you guys do that stuff.
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-14-2011 at 09:46 AM.

221 this morning so down 4 pounds since start of month. Sexy, no real weight loss goal just get BF 12-15%. I've been lifting so mostly just transforming my body. Down to 21% BF

asymens is offline Female Member
    AWESOME Sexy!!!!!! Congraaaaaaats on the weight loss!!!! That is GREAT!! (insert cool dancing smiley face here but I don't know how) LOL

PS what does TOM mean?!?

Quote Originally Posted by asymens View Post
    AWESOME Sexy!!!!!! Congraaaaaaats on the weight loss!!!! That is GREAT!! (insert cool dancing smiley face here but I don't know how) LOL

PS what does TOM mean?!?
    gawd your such a goof lol love it!
    TOM = time of the month ...riding the red flyin carpet/ aunt flow visiting /possesed by red deamond /mans TRUE best friend/ mother natures revenge/ punctuation mark / damn period

to incert grafic smiles press the advanced button, than the more buttom under the smily faces shown to pull up more faces...scroll to find 1 you want...click it

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    omg
    My back/shoulders are killin me from yesterday...I dont know how you guys do that stuff.
    Keep going at it, the pain will go away.

Weighin tomorrow for me. Flu is finally leaving me, going to kick its arse with a 1.5hr cardio session later today.

TEN days of TESTOSTERONE TRAINING

DAY 12
    Our FRIDAY days challenge will be: a meesley 8 min of my honeys AB ripper X that we do..well send you off for the weekend

will work your core, hard core

Well that looks like one heck of a way to end the week^^^^^^^^^.......lol....but will get it done.....
    Have a good weekend everyone

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    gawd your such a goof lol love it!
    TOM = time of the month ...riding the red flyin carpet/ aunt flow visiting /possesed by red deamond /mans TRUE best friend/ mother natures revenge/ punctuation mark / damn period

to incert grafic smiles press the advanced button, than the more buttom under the smily faces shown to pull up more faces...scroll to find 1 you want...click it
    I donīt understand...

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    I donīt understand...
    her aunt is visiting and they were gonna watch alladin or somethin but she was all pissy for some reason...geez take a midol or something

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    her aunt is visiting and they were gonna watch alladin or somethin but she was all pissy for some reason...geez take a midol or something
    Thats what I say too....a little blood, a little cramping. You got 2 arms and 2 legs, get up and go!
    I have cramps too many times after coming from a 2 hr kick ass session at the gym. Especially on Clen . But do you hear me complaining? No.

Weigh in today, little over 95kgs (209lbs) Chest, shoulders weight session today. Strength still there, but failure much much earlier in the rep range. This diet is sapping my energy big time. Could be the long cardio sessions too.

Will be doing HIIT session tomorrow morning(Sunday) 15 30M sprints(32.8 yrads) @ 100% then some plyometrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Thats what I say too....a little blood, a little cramping. You got 2 arms and 2 legs, get up and go!
    I have cramps too many times after coming from a 2 hr kick ass session at the gym. Especially on Clen. But do you hear me complaining? No.
    lol...umm when your inner organs contract hard enuogh for several days to expell your utterus lining out your va-jay jay ~ we will listen to your oppinion on the matter
    besides, I was not complaining, I was actualy saying that the weight will fluxuate due to water weight/bloating and I have to have extra focus to resist craving due to hormone level changes in my estragin (ummm cuz our entire body is effected when on period not just a few cramps) so there lol

Rya
    I did a repeat of day 4 today, working them abs!!

My weight progress so far :

Start : 143
    Week 1 : 140
    Week 2 : 138.6

Keep up the great exercises sexy!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m down from 260.2 to 255.2. I need to get more cardio going but the weight lifting intensity is definitely up.

Sprained my ankle yesterday playing football. Will stay with my diet but that limits cardio. any suggestions?

sorry I didnt post anything for Monday...site was being bonkers and I gave up trying to post lol

AWSOME NEWS REDZ!!!! will update your chart
    SaD news sleepy33 will try an keep your ankle in mind

DAY 14
    Our TUESAY days challenge will be: CORE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information